Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Lets get this straight.... Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Julia_08
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by kathy~trydis
*iz shoked* I get offended when ppl diss the music i like.
look im gonna explain u something....... i can understand ya.. i hate it when my mom or my friends say that some artist that i like suck but people cannot love everything, it's normal for some to judge aaron cartoon and all of the other pop star because they are older and for us this guy and other artists are not so quite serious or...doing real music. for u, aaron is like the best..well for us he sucks. look miss, dont be mad or whatever when peeps kinda b\tch ur artist, look in life u will be judge ALL the time, in university, at ur job, in school, in ur family. life is like that. and if when peeps diss ur TASTE IN MUSIC brings u down, sorry to tell you that i dont see how u will life a good life because most of the time, u will always have some morons to destroy what you like, or care about. i learnd that all the : jacques brel suck, we hate the peeps that speak french, ur passion for hitler and dictators is sick=bullsj\t(sorrry Karen ...)because its what i LOVE and what i CARE about so sooooooooooooooooo what if i say that cartoon is gay... u like him well i can express myself, now its up to ya to tell urself that what i think or other thinks is ok for us and maybe even when its hard to take it, dont let this bring u down, and dont let this make u any way feel u down because its not worth it

ok 4h30 am and im doing my ''quétaine''

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-06-2005 09:31 AM
Julia_08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Julia_08 Click here to Send Julia_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Julia_08 Add Julia_08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

Re: Re: Lets get this straight....

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
is it possible to get banned forever..?

Yup.

When your IP is banned your banned aslong as you still operate from the IP.

Dial Up people have a differant IP everytime they log onto the net so they are hardert o ban via IP lol.

Old Post 02-06-2005 01:58 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CackWench

I think I've been good.

Old Post 02-06-2005 02:11 PM
CackWench is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CackWench Click here to Send CackWench a Private Message Find more posts by CackWench Add CackWench to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AngryKid

quote:
Originally posted by VivianJudd
You go on and love you some Aaron Carter!
I'm late coming in, but I'm trying to catch up on some of the threads I find interesting, so please bear with me. Now, if we all only liked a few bands, wouldn't radio be boring? Obviously, we all love Pink, or we wouldn't be "here." I also love Wynonna Judd, Linkin Park, Barry Manilow, Etta James, Sheryl Crow, Matchbox 20, Linda Eder, Melissa Etheridge, 50 cent, Patty Loveless, Trisha Yearwood, Olivia Newton-John, Creed...and those of you who don't can't rain on my parade...music is good for the soul & the more variety, the easier we have it. And look, I said all that without swearing, so it can be done.

lol you say we should listen to a bigger variety of things and at the same time you offend this person's taste in music.
how bout you give Aaron a chance if you're so tolerant

Old Post 02-06-2005 02:50 PM
AngryKid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngryKid Click here to Send AngryKid a Private Message Visit AngryKid's homepage! Find more posts by AngryKid Add AngryKid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VivianJudd
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by AngryKid
lol you say we should listen to a bigger variety of things and at the same time you offend this person's taste in music.

I've listened to Aaron Carter. He's not so much my taste, but that's the whole point, he doesn't need to be. Doesn't mean he's not good, just not my taste. How did I offend her exactly?

Old Post 02-06-2005 05:28 PM
VivianJudd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VivianJudd Click here to Send VivianJudd a Private Message Find more posts by VivianJudd Add VivianJudd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VivianJudd
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by kathy~trydis
*iz shoked* I get offended when ppl diss the music i like.

I agree, not so much because they don't like the ones I like, but because they have so little respect for me as to be ugly about it and think they need to "bring me around." How is who I like a threat to anybody else anyway?

Old Post 02-06-2005 05:31 PM
VivianJudd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VivianJudd Click here to Send VivianJudd a Private Message Find more posts by VivianJudd Add VivianJudd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VivianJudd
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by AngryKid

And no, I didn't say you should listen to a bigger variety or anything in particular. I don't care what anybody else listens to. If they like it, I'm glad they have it there for them. I'm just glad there IS a variety to choose from, because I personally like a weird collection of stuff. I don't personally care for jazz, but I know it's not even because there aren't some awesome jazz musicians. It's just not my taste. To each his own and the glory in that was all I meant.

Old Post 02-06-2005 05:37 PM
gemstar

okay dokay

i will try and respect the rules and try my hardest not to swear lol

Old Post 02-06-2005 05:48 PM
gemstar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gemstar Click here to Send gemstar a Private Message Find more posts by gemstar Add gemstar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NK Freak

quote:
Originally posted by CackWench
I think I've been good.

*Gives you a treat*

Old Post 02-06-2005 05:49 PM
P!NK Freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK Freak Click here to Send P!NK Freak a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK Freak Add P!NK Freak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CackWench

quote:
Originally posted by P!NK Freak
*Gives you a treat*

*Jumps up and down*

Old Post 02-06-2005 05:55 PM
CackWench is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CackWench Click here to Send CackWench a Private Message Find more posts by CackWench Add CackWench to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NK Freak

quote:
Originally posted by CackWench
*Jumps up and down*

Awww... Now that's a good Dawnie *rubs your belly.. and ur chest *

Old Post 02-06-2005 06:05 PM
P!NK Freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK Freak Click here to Send P!NK Freak a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK Freak Add P!NK Freak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CackWench

quote:
Originally posted by P!NK Freak
Awww... Now that's a good Dawnie *rubs your belly.. and ur chest *

hahahahah thanks

Old Post 02-06-2005 06:05 PM
Fairuza 12
Banned

i miss karens essays

Old Post 06-18-2005 04:27 PM
Fairuza 12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fairuza 12 Click here to Send Fairuza 12 a Private Message Find more posts by Fairuza 12 Add Fairuza 12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nikkiyinyang
Underground Label Level

Lightbulb Can I ask you something?

You work on this website, does Pink actually look on here or do you tell her what people have said?

Old Post 09-03-2006 05:47 PM
nikkiyinyang is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nikkiyinyang Click here to Send nikkiyinyang a Private Message Find more posts by nikkiyinyang Add nikkiyinyang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nikkiyinyang
Underground Label Level

Re: Lets get this straight....

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
...Right here...Right now!

You people can talk about ANYTHING you want as long as you take the rules into consideration

Ive been reading some ish about

You cant discuss this and you cant discuss that...****bbish!
U can discuss anything the problem on this board is that too many people try and have adult conversations but act like children....swapping opinions is one things, forcing opinions is quite another....No mod or admin on this board will tolerate ANY offensive comments, ANY, There are ways of articulating and explaining opinions in which they will not be offensive and if you can not do that...DONT POST!!!!!

Nor will we tolerate swearing...so if you cant post an opinion without swearing DONT POST!!!!

Do not direct offensive comments at any one member...if you want to argue take it off the board or via PMs and if you have a complaint -complain to a mod.

Now do we have things clear...do U understand what Im saying here??

No one is restricting what you talk about...but since, it seems, the only threads on here that people can handle in a mature manner are those about "flowers and chocolate" it seems those are the only ones that dont get deleted!

If u have ANYTHING to say...say it here and your queries and questions will be answered

Karen.

I need to ask something! Please reply truthfully! Does Pink actually look at this site? Or do you guys tell her whats been said by her fans?

Old Post 09-03-2006 05:50 PM
nikkiyinyang is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nikkiyinyang Click here to Send nikkiyinyang a Private Message Find more posts by nikkiyinyang Add nikkiyinyang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote