Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Lets get this straight.... Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
Pages (10): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Cul\lT sToP mE
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
we are not here to tell people what to do or how to behave!
good good does that mean i can be rude?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-25-2004 07:09 PM
Cul\lT sToP mE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cul\lT sToP mE Click here to Send Cul\lT sToP mE a Private Message Find more posts by Cul\lT sToP mE Add Cul\lT sToP mE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Cul\lT sToP mE
good good does that mean i can be rude?

If you want....you'll get banned for it tho

Old Post 08-25-2004 07:21 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cul\lT sToP mE
Banned

quote:
If you want....you'll get banned for it tho
sheesh kebab

Old Post 08-25-2004 07:24 PM
Cul\lT sToP mE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cul\lT sToP mE Click here to Send Cul\lT sToP mE a Private Message Find more posts by Cul\lT sToP mE Add Cul\lT sToP mE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Cul\lT sToP mE
sheesh kebab

Love U too Hannah

Old Post 08-25-2004 07:44 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Love U too Hannah

LMFAO hahahaha.

Old Post 08-25-2004 09:34 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cul\lT sToP mE
Banned

quote:
Love U too Hannah

Old Post 08-25-2004 11:21 PM
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
hey Karen, if I write in Norwegian, or any other language that isn't english, will I get banned then?

Only if you continue to do so after being explained why you shouldnt!!

I understand if you have, and didnt realise that you shouldn't ....this being an international board and the international language being English, to make it fair on everyone and so we can make sure no profanities are going on we ask everyone to speak in English so to have respect for each other!....so now u know!

You dont wanna be banned for a silly reason!

Old Post 09-06-2004 02:01 AM
AngryKid
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Only if you continue to do so after being explained why you shouldnt!!

@Pinkfan#1:

haha you shouldn't have asked....now you definately can't do it as what Karen said was your explanation

Old Post 09-06-2004 11:23 PM
AngryKid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngryKid Click here to Send AngryKid a Private Message Visit AngryKid's homepage! Find more posts by AngryKid Add AngryKid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Amsterdam
Top 100 Charts Level

Re: Lets get this straight....

quote:
...Right here...Right now!

You people can talk about ANYTHING you want as long as you take the rules into consideration

Ive been reading some ish about

You cant discuss this and you cant discuss that...****bbish!
U can discuss anything the problem on this board is that too many people try and have adult conversations but act like children....swapping opinions is one things, forcing opinions is quite another....No mod or admin on this board will tolerate ANY offensive comments, ANY, There are ways of articulating and explaining opinions in which they will not be offensive and if you can not do that...DONT POST!!!!!

Nor will we tolerate swearing...so if you cant post an opinion without swearing DONT POST!!!!

Do not direct offensive comments at any one member...if you want to argue take it off the board or via PMs and if you have a complaint -complain to a mod.

Now do we have things clear...do U understand what Im saying here??

No one is restricting what you talk about...but since, it seems, the only threads on here that people can handle in a mature manner are those about "flowers and chocolate" it seems those are the only ones that dont get deleted!

If u have ANYTHING to say...say it here and your queries and questions will be answered

Karen.

YES MEM! ah.. you scare me j/k

Old Post 09-08-2004 09:02 PM
Amsterdam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Amsterdam Click here to Send Amsterdam a Private Message Visit Amsterdam's homepage! Find more posts by Amsterdam Add Amsterdam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinks_boi
Major Label Level

A MEN!

*screams* im a good boy yes i am, good good boy! james loves karen we love you yes we does we loves you our precious

Old Post 09-11-2004 02:59 AM
pinks_boi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinks_boi Click here to Send pinks_boi a Private Message Find more posts by pinks_boi Add pinks_boi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IcelandicFan

quote:
Originally posted by pinks_boi
A MEN!

*screams* im a good boy yes i am, good good boy! james loves karen we love you yes we does we loves you our precious

lol!

Old Post 09-11-2004 02:47 PM
IcelandicFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IcelandicFan Click here to Send IcelandicFan a Private Message Visit IcelandicFan's homepage! Find more posts by IcelandicFan Add IcelandicFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VivianJudd
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by kathy~trydis
k theres is only one thing that annoys me with ppl on this board. That thing is that if you make a thread about a band or a singer that you really love eg. Aaron carter and you tell ppl dont reply to this thread unless you have sumthing positive to say...but do pl listen? no they dont. It so disrespecful to the artist and to the person who made the thread coz you get all these negitive comments that are just so horrible you feel like a reject because you like their music.

You go on and love you some Aaron Carter!
I'm late coming in, but I'm trying to catch up on some of the threads I find interesting, so please bear with me. Now, if we all only liked a few bands, wouldn't radio be boring? Obviously, we all love Pink, or we wouldn't be "here." I also love Wynonna Judd, Linkin Park, Barry Manilow, Etta James, Sheryl Crow, Matchbox 20, Linda Eder, Melissa Etheridge, 50 cent, Patty Loveless, Trisha Yearwood, Olivia Newton-John, Creed...and those of you who don't can't rain on my parade...music is good for the soul & the more variety, the easier we have it. And look, I said all that without swearing, so it can be done.

Old Post 02-06-2005 06:57 AM
VivianJudd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VivianJudd Click here to Send VivianJudd a Private Message Find more posts by VivianJudd Add VivianJudd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elocin
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by VivianJudd
I'm late coming in, but I'm trying to catch up on some of the threads I find interesting, so please bear with me. Now, if we all only liked a few bands, wouldn't radio be boring? Obviously, we all love Pink, or we wouldn't be "here." I also love Wynonna Judd, Linkin Park, Barry Manilow, Etta James, Sheryl Crow, Matchbox 20, Linda Eder, Melissa Etheridge, 50 cent, Patty Loveless, Trisha Yearwood, Olivia Newton-John, Creed...and those of you who don't can't rain on my parade...music is good for the soul & the more variety, the easier we have it. And look, I said all that without swearing, so it can be done.

ahaha you brought this old thread back just to say that?

Old Post 02-06-2005 09:09 AM
elocin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elocin Click here to Send elocin a Private Message Visit elocin's homepage! Find more posts by elocin Add elocin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis

quote:
Originally posted by VivianJudd

*iz shoked* I get offended when ppl diss the music i like.

Old Post 02-06-2005 09:24 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
adDiKtiOn
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by elocin
ahaha you brought this old thread back just to say that?

Old Post 02-06-2005 09:25 AM
adDiKtiOn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adDiKtiOn Click here to Send adDiKtiOn a Private Message Find more posts by adDiKtiOn Add adDiKtiOn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote