Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Lets get this straight.... Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
Pages (10): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Drowning_Pool
Banned

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-21-2004 04:45 AM
Drowning_Pool is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Drowning_Pool Click here to Send Drowning_Pool a Private Message Visit Drowning_Pool's homepage! Find more posts by Drowning_Pool Add Drowning_Pool to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
typicalpinkfan
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Drowning_Pool

Old Post 06-21-2004 05:57 AM
typicalpinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for typicalpinkfan Click here to Send typicalpinkfan a Private Message Find more posts by typicalpinkfan Add typicalpinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis

no spamming guys...wats the big shocker?

Old Post 06-21-2004 10:14 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rain
#1 Video and Single Level

loud and clear!!

Old Post 06-21-2004 11:08 AM
Rain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rain Click here to Send Rain a Private Message Find more posts by Rain Add Rain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

can i say "crap"

i always say crap!

pretty pretty plz......al b a good girl

Last edited by on 06-22-2004 at 09:35 AM

Old Post 06-21-2004 01:30 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk_!ns!de!

quote:
Originally posted by BeckiBigBoobs
can i say "crap"

i always sat crap!

pretty pretty plz......al b a good girl

ooookay!

*joins in with the *

Old Post 06-21-2004 05:56 PM
p!nk_!ns!de! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk_!ns!de! Click here to Send p!nk_!ns!de! a Private Message Visit p!nk_!ns!de!'s homepage! Find more posts by p!nk_!ns!de! Add p!nk_!ns!de! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AngryKid

quote:
Originally posted by Fairuza

*still in shock*

hey I just read about half of the thread. you made some really good points and made karen even contradict herself. that's what I consider as a good convo!

it was also good that it got closed as Storme made some really racistic comments or to be precise, comments which force predjudice against what he/she called "ethnis minorities".

I still enjoyed reading it.

Old Post 06-21-2004 07:17 PM
AngryKid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngryKid Click here to Send AngryKid a Private Message Visit AngryKid's homepage! Find more posts by AngryKid Add AngryKid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fairuza
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by AngryKid
hey I just read about half of the thread. you made some really good points and made karen even contradict herself. that's what I consider as a good convo!

it was also good that it got closed as Storme made some really racistic comments or to be precise, comments which force predjudice against what he/she called "ethnis minorities".

aww that means so much to me lol

Old Post 06-21-2004 08:48 PM
Fairuza is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fairuza Click here to Send Fairuza a Private Message Find more posts by Fairuza Add Fairuza to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by kathy~trydis
Thanks that made me feel so much beta bout the situation

Thats okay hun, no one should have to feel beloe anyone else!

Old Post 06-21-2004 09:16 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
and made karen even contradict herself.

I dont believe I contradicted myself at all! More like took back earlier comments. I have no problem admitting when Im wrong or when Im speaking to soon the general thing in that thread was agreement (racism works all ways!) its just a shame it was said through other peoples ignorance also Oh well...such is life

I also think its a bit odd to be congratulating someone on someone elses so-called contradiction..Hmmm...but thats just me, and maybe because it was mine heh

Karen

Old Post 06-21-2004 09:19 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
contradiction

what does that mean??

Old Post 06-21-2004 09:20 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by ~*CRAZY*~
what does that mean??

Check here!

Old Post 06-21-2004 09:22 PM
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Check here!

thanx

Old Post 06-21-2004 09:23 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AngryKid

quote:
I dont believe I contradicted myself at all! More like took back earlier comments. I have no problem admitting when Im wrong or when Im speaking to soon the general thing in that thread was agreement (racism works all ways!) its just a shame it was said through other peoples ignorance also Oh well...such is life

I also think its a bit odd to be congratulating someone on someone elses so-called contradiction..Hmmm...but thats just me, and maybe because it was mine heh

Karen

sorry bout that. I was just saying that I really enjoyed reading the convo as part of it was really interesting.

bout your contradiction. was nothing big, just that you started with summin like "black people as a race have many reasons to hate white people as a race" and after fairuza had pointed out that this would give many people the right to hate germans you said summin like "if they want to hate germans for what happened in the two world wars, let them, but it is still wrong". hope you get what I mean.

anyways...I wasn't congratulating fairuza for making you contradict yourself..it's just that she and me have been through a lot of convos of this kind and therefore I was quoting her. I even thik her last comment was sarcasm, but i'll never know haha

all in all it was a really good debate to a certain point and I also liked some of your statements.

I even get storme's point in some way. it's just that he/she doesn't know how to find the right words to say it. and to blame "minorities" for crimes and stuff is just wrong and indicates a lack of arguments. but oh well...

I just love that kind of stuff haha

Old Post 06-21-2004 09:30 PM
AngryKid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngryKid Click here to Send AngryKid a Private Message Visit AngryKid's homepage! Find more posts by AngryKid Add AngryKid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
sorry bout that. I was just saying that I really enjoyed reading the convo as part of it was really interesting.

bout your contradiction. was nothing big, just that you started with summin like "black people as a race have many reasons to hate white people as a race" and after fairuza had pointed out that this would give many people the right to hate germans you said summin like "if they want to hate germans for what happened in the two world wars, let them, but it is still wrong". hope you get what I mean.

I attached opinion to the england v germany comment but not to the black v white comment...so its not really a contradiction as I didnt say what I thought about black v white...racism is wrong no matter which way that includes black v white....england v germany...canada v usa....

Old Post 06-21-2004 10:03 PM