Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Lets get this straight.... Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
spl00gerific
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by renee
I know, I swear some people on here have allodoxaphobia!
*scratches head*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-19-2004 05:24 PM
spl00gerific is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spl00gerific Click here to Send spl00gerific a Private Message Find more posts by spl00gerific Add spl00gerific to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fairuza
Banned

Re: Lets get this straight....

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia

You people can talk about ANYTHING you want as long as you take the rules into consideration

so can we or cant we discuss racism?

Old Post 06-19-2004 07:06 PM
Fairuza is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fairuza Click here to Send Fairuza a Private Message Find more posts by Fairuza Add Fairuza to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinksexybiatch
2nd Grammy Level

Are we allowed to say b*tch as technically it is a female dog ? x

Old Post 06-19-2004 08:05 PM
pinksexybiatch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinksexybiatch Click here to Send pinksexybiatch a Private Message Find more posts by pinksexybiatch Add pinksexybiatch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kat_british_ho
In Detox Level

quote:
PMs are just a place for personal messages, and yes people can use PMs to be rude and mean but they can also use them for chatting and making friends etc... which is what there really for!!

If you've had a hurtful PM from someone then fwd it to a moderator like I said, if you have a complaint complain to us...and if you unsure and think we'll be biased then complain to Superfly79 !!

I forward it to you..thanksyou..

Old Post 06-19-2004 08:08 PM
Kat_british_ho is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kat_british_ho Click here to Send Kat_british_ho a Private Message Find more posts by Kat_british_ho Add Kat_british_ho to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
This Miss
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
There are some words which arent censonsored as they arent the popular words used so...Im leaving it down to you guys - we have a no swearing rule, Id like to believe everyone is respectful enough of other members on this board to uphold this rule! and dont be suprised if you've been banned if you disrespect everyone else by swearing, you will not be warned as this here aswell as the fact EVERYONE knows about it (besides newbies) is warning enough!!

okay, thank you for clearing that up. i was just curious. i never swear and after knowing the rule about it, i won't ever in posts anymore.

Old Post 06-19-2004 10:28 PM
This Miss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for This Miss Click here to Send This Miss a Private Message Visit This Miss's homepage! Find more posts by This Miss Add This Miss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by kathy~trydis
k theres is only one thing that annoys me with ppl on this board. That thing is that if you make a thread about a band or a singer that you really love eg. Aaron carter and you tell ppl dont reply to this thread unless you have sumthing positive to say...but do pl listen? no they dont. It so disrespecful to the artist and to the person who made the thread coz you get all these negitive comments that are just so horrible you feel like a reject because you like their music.

We cant control where people post...it would be nice if people respected other peoples opinions and choices enough to not post in threads like that, but people do....dont let them make you feel below them...everyones different, with different tastes and just because someone likes Aaron Carter and the majority of people here like The Distillers does not make one band better than another --> only in the minds of those people! so dont worry!!!

Old Post 06-20-2004 01:07 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Re: Re: Lets get this straight....

quote:
Originally posted by Fairuza
so can we or cant we discuss racism?

As long as your mature about it....problem is too many people handle "grown up" coversation like children and therefore make stupidn offensive comments and thats why threads get closed!!

Old Post 06-20-2004 01:09 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by pinksexybiatch
Are we allowed to say b*tch as technically it is a female dog ? x

technically its also a swear word so...NO!

Old Post 06-20-2004 01:10 PM
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Celine4Daniel

& as for opinions! I wouldnt dare place my opinion in a high opinion thread cos people jump on your for disagreeing with them so.................

Exactly, people need to think before posting!!
If you have an adverse opinion, just dont post! yes you may want to be heard, but if it will cause offense to others, then just leave it be!

Old Post 06-20-2004 01:13 PM
renee

quote:
Originally posted by spl00gerific
*scratches head*
Fear of opinions... lol

Old Post 06-20-2004 02:46 PM
renee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for renee Click here to Send renee a Private Message Find more posts by renee Add renee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AngryKid

I don't think I already posted in this thread as I thought it would be a matter of course to agree on the simple fact that anything that is against the rules does not get tolerated.

anyways.....

I think a discussion has to end at that point when everyone has made her/ his point clear. there is no need to convince other people of your believes. there is more to life than just to win. and if you are one of those that can't hold their tongue (like me), always remember:

Never Argue with a fool! People might not know the difference!

cheers

Gesa xxx

Old Post 06-20-2004 08:20 PM
AngryKid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngryKid Click here to Send AngryKid a Private Message Visit AngryKid's homepage! Find more posts by AngryKid Add AngryKid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fairuza
Banned

where were u angrykid?!? u missd a whole thread discussin racism

Old Post 06-20-2004 08:28 PM
Fairuza is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fairuza Click here to Send Fairuza a Private Message Find more posts by Fairuza Add Fairuza to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AngryKid

quote:
Originally posted by Fairuza
where were u angrykid?!? u missd a whole thread discussin racism

I saw that, but I didn't post...can you believe that?

Old Post 06-20-2004 09:12 PM
AngryKid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngryKid Click here to Send AngryKid a Private Message Visit AngryKid's homepage! Find more posts by AngryKid Add AngryKid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fairuza
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by AngryKid
I saw that, but I didn't post...can you believe that?

*still in shock*

Old Post 06-20-2004 09:50 PM
kathy~trydis

quote:
We cant control where people post...it would be nice if people respected other peoples opinions and choices enough to not post in threads like that, but people do....dont let them make you feel below them...everyones different, with different tastes and just because someone likes Aaron Carter and the majority of people here like The Distillers does not make one band better than another --> only in the minds of those people! so dont worry!!!

Thanks that made me feel so much beta bout the situation

Old Post 06-21-2004 03:53 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote