Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Lets get this straight.... Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
This Miss
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Max
I can't sleep but I'm still tired so I might write something dumb... anyway, I was just thinking that instead of using the swear word that starts with S, people should just say 'poopy-plops.'

lol! funny! i think i'll stick with the word 'crap.'

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-19-2004 05:54 AM
This Miss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for This Miss Click here to Send This Miss a Private Message Visit This Miss's homepage! Find more posts by This Miss Add This Miss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

understood....no more swearing out of these fingers!

Old Post 06-19-2004 06:57 AM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kat_british_ho
In Detox Level

well I think pms are a bad thing..people can say some hateful stuff in them..

Old Post 06-19-2004 07:57 AM
Kat_british_ho is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kat_british_ho Click here to Send Kat_british_ho a Private Message Find more posts by Kat_british_ho Add Kat_british_ho to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wild angel
Banned

What if Ozzy comes here? You will have a lot of work than

Old Post 06-19-2004 08:03 AM
Wild angel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wild angel Click here to Send Wild angel a Private Message Find more posts by Wild angel Add Wild angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by P!NKSB*TCH
so does that mean ill be banned from this board cause my name is P!NKSB*TCH ??? when we all know what that stands for....

Admin dont seem to have a problem with usernames unless they are blatantly rude!

I think because of the context in which the word is being used!

Old Post 06-19-2004 09:16 AM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by This Miss
so, if it isn't censored out, than it's not a swear word that could get you banned, right?

There are some words which arent censonsored as they arent the popular words used so...Im leaving it down to you guys - we have a no swearing rule, Id like to believe everyone is respectful enough of other members on this board to uphold this rule! and dont be suprised if you've been banned if you disrespect everyone else by swearing, you will not be warned as this here aswell as the fact EVERYONE knows about it (besides newbies) is warning enough!!

Old Post 06-19-2004 09:19 AM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Kat_british_ho
well I think pms are a bad thing..people can say some hateful stuff in them..

PMs are just a place for personal messages, and yes people can use PMs to be rude and mean but they can also use them for chatting and making friends etc... which is what there really for!!

If you've had a hurtful PM from someone then fwd it to a moderator like I said, if you have a complaint complain to us...and if you unsure and think we'll be biased then complain to Superfly79 !!

Old Post 06-19-2004 09:25 AM
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Wild angel
What if Ozzy comes here? You will have a lot of work than

He'll be banned..."sorry Ozzy you gotta go!!"

Old Post 06-19-2004 09:26 AM
kathy~trydis

k theres is only one thing that annoys me with ppl on this board. That thing is that if you make a thread about a band or a singer that you really love eg. Aaron carter and you tell ppl dont reply to this thread unless you have sumthing positive to say...but do pl listen? no they dont. It so disrespecful to the artist and to the person who made the thread coz you get all these negitive comments that are just so horrible you feel like a reject because you like their music.

Old Post 06-19-2004 09:44 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

Well said Karen. Ever since the hacking people have been swearing a lot more & its about time it stopped. You dont need to use offencive words to get your point across even if it isnt aimed at someone. Swearing is swearing no matter how you type it so if you use any ** to replace as letters in a swear word you should have warnings (3) then your out. If you use swear words that are aimed at someone you should be banned on the spot.

But personally I dont think their is enough Moderators to give warnings out so if you swear your banned. IMO

& as for opinions! I wouldnt dare place my opinion in a high opinion thread cos people jump on your for disagreeing with them so.................

Old Post 06-19-2004 01:40 PM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

i can still use words like LMFAO and LMAO and stuff like that right.

Old Post 06-19-2004 01:54 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BrandonTeena

but i like swearing

Old Post 06-19-2004 02:16 PM
BrandonTeena is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BrandonTeena Click here to Send BrandonTeena a Private Message Find more posts by BrandonTeena Add BrandonTeena to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by BrandonTeena
but i like swearing

well your gonna have to stop loving it

Old Post 06-19-2004 02:19 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
starfishgirl

Re: Lets get this straight....

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
...Right here...Right now!

You people can talk about ANYTHING you want as long as you take the rules into consideration

Ive been reading some ish about

You cant discuss this and you cant discuss that...****bbish!
U can discuss anything the problem on this board is that too many people try and have adult conversations but act like children....swapping opinions is one things, forcing opinions is quite another....No mod or admin on this board will tolerate ANY offensive comments, ANY, There are ways of articulating and explaining opinions in which they will not be offensive and if you can not do that...DONT POST!!!!!

Nor will we tolerate swearing...so if you cant post an opinion without swearing DONT POST!!!!

Do not direct offensive comments at any one member...if you want to argue take it off the board or via PMs and if you have a complaint -complain to a mod.

Now do we have things clear...do U understand what Im saying here??

No one is restricting what you talk about...but since, it seems, the only threads on here that people can handle in a mature manner are those about "flowers and chocolate" it seems those are the only ones that dont get deleted!

If u have ANYTHING to say...say it here and your queries and questions will be answered

Karen.

well said!!

Old Post 06-19-2004 02:41 PM
starfishgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for starfishgirl Click here to Send starfishgirl a Private Message Visit starfishgirl's homepage! Find more posts by starfishgirl Add starfishgirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
renee

quote:
Originally posted by Celine4Daniel
Well said Karen. Ever since the hacking people have been swearing a lot more & its about time it stopped. You dont need to use offencive words to get your point across even if it isnt aimed at someone. Swearing is swearing no matter how you type it so if you use any ** to replace as letters in a swear word you should have warnings (3) then your out. If you use swear words that are aimed at someone you should be banned on the spot.

But personally I dont think their is enough Moderators to give warnings out so if you swear your banned. IMO

& as for opinions! I wouldnt dare place my opinion in a high opinion thread cos people jump on your for disagreeing with them so.................

I know, I swear some people on here have allodoxaphobia!

Old Post 06-19-2004 04:26 PM
renee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for renee Click here to Send renee a Private Message Find more posts by renee Add renee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote