Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Lets get this straight.... Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
leeluvzya
In Detox Level

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
U can not swap letters round is swiear words.....the What the___ expression cannot be used..."What the...." is more appropriate....U shouldnt use arse and feck but I wont ban u for it but if theres a rule for no swearing Id hope everyone would respect that fact and watch what they say....as with OMFG Im not gonna ban people for saying that! and I have no time to edit the F out of the amount of times it said, however it would be nice if people on hear were actually respectful and did things out of there own accord...

the board is sensitive to most swear words, but that doesnt mean they should be used....the word of the day and the whole time EVER is RESPECT too many people have a lack of it!!

I sorry Karen... I'm guilty of this , I've only been a member for a week or so and I saw others doing it and assumed it was allowed. Now I know its not... And I'll stop. Sorri!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-14-2007 03:12 AM
leeluvzya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for leeluvzya Click here to Send leeluvzya a Private Message Visit leeluvzya's homepage! Find more posts by leeluvzya Add leeluvzya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
leeluvzya
In Detox Level

Re: Re: Lets get this straight....

quote:
Originally posted by nikkiyinyang
I need to ask something! Please reply truthfully! Does Pink actually look at this site? Or do you guys tell her whats been said by her fans?

She does.. In the 1 week I've been a member here I've seen this question answered like 6 times and it was made a sticky on this board I believe because people were getting sick of answering it.

Old Post 06-14-2007 03:14 AM
leeluvzya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for leeluvzya Click here to Send leeluvzya a Private Message Visit leeluvzya's homepage! Find more posts by leeluvzya Add leeluvzya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis
Triple Platinum Record Level

aww bless this thread

Old Post 06-14-2007 07:09 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
becca3012
Triple Platinum Record Level

why cant you swear it stars out anyways

Old Post 11-15-2008 06:50 PM
becca3012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for becca3012 Click here to Send becca3012 a Private Message Find more posts by becca3012 Add becca3012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote