Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Hate
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lino
Triple Platinum Record Level

i think that people are always gonna come here and find a problem with it i only started comng here in march and since i feel like ive made friends thats what i love about the board u feel like ur with a group of friends and whenever someone makes a post along the lines of "its my first time here" you always get people welcoming them and offering to help them thats what makes the board so special...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-06-2004 09:01 PM
Lino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lino Click here to Send Lino a Private Message Find more posts by Lino Add Lino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eminem_4eva
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by renee
People always complain and whine... No matter what... I should know... My mother's like that.

my mother is a walkin moanin machine 2

Old Post 06-06-2004 09:02 PM
eminem_4eva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eminem_4eva Click here to Send eminem_4eva a Private Message Visit eminem_4eva's homepage! Find more posts by eminem_4eva Add eminem_4eva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Piper_Cracker
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
This isnt about you

I've been banned more than once.. but I still think I should get a warning.. cuz it's only been for cursing.. I think.

Piper_Cracker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Piper_Cracker Click here to Send Piper_Cracker a Private Message Visit Piper_Cracker's homepage! Find more posts by Piper_Cracker Add Piper_Cracker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
renee

quote:
Originally posted by eminem_4eva
yea rite as if they aint got beta things 2 do wit their time than wait 4 sum1s shady xcuse 4 misbehavin b4 banin em
Eh?

renee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for renee Click here to Send renee a Private Message Find more posts by renee Add renee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eminem_4eva
Banned

quote:
Eh?

eh ?

Old Post 06-06-2004 09:04 PM
eminem_4eva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eminem_4eva Click here to Send eminem_4eva a Private Message Visit eminem_4eva's homepage! Find more posts by eminem_4eva Add eminem_4eva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkisItalian

Well,in the past,in the first months I joined,I have been called ''dirty Italian'' by A LOT of ''famous'' members and this happened last month too...I hope with this thread these stupid episodes will stop

PinkisItalian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkisItalian Click here to Send PinkisItalian a Private Message Find more posts by PinkisItalian Add PinkisItalian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Piper_Cracker
I've been banned more than once.. but I still think I should get a warning.. cuz it's only been for cursing.. I think.

Of course you dont deserve to be warned...you even know why youve been banned...for cussing.....what do U think we are? Mugs

Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Piper_Cracker
Banned

quote:
Of course you dont deserve to be warned...you even know why youve been banned...for cussing.....what do U think we are? Mugs

If you decide to ban me for a reason other than cursing.. then yes I think I should be warned.

Old Post 06-06-2004 09:05 PM
Piper_Cracker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Piper_Cracker Click here to Send Piper_Cracker a Private Message Visit Piper_Cracker's homepage! Find more posts by Piper_Cracker Add Piper_Cracker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Eh?

basically....why warn people about doing stuff wrong, coz all they will do is carry on!!

Old Post 06-06-2004 09:05 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Piper_Cracker
If you decide to ban me for a reason other than cursing.. then yes I think I should be warned.

And in that case U would be....but this isnt about you this is about everyone!

Old Post 06-06-2004 09:06 PM
renee

quote:
Originally posted by PinkisItalian
Well,in the past,in the first months I joined,I have been called ''dirty Italian'' by A LOT of ''famous'' members and this happened last month too...I hope with this thread these stupid episodes will stop
You don't seem dirty to me. You're one cool Italian! Sorry mods... just had to say that.

renee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for renee Click here to Send renee a Private Message Find more posts by renee Add renee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkisItalian

quote:
You don't seem dirty to me. You're one cool Italian dude! Sorry mods... just had to say that.

Some members seem to don't like Italians so much

PinkisItalian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkisItalian Click here to Send PinkisItalian a Private Message Find more posts by PinkisItalian Add PinkisItalian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eminem_4eva
Banned

quote:
basically....why warn people about doing stuff wrong, coz all they will do is carry on!!

that was my point exactly

Old Post 06-06-2004 09:07 PM
renee

quote:
Originally posted by PinkisItalian
Some members seem to don't like Italians so much
They have to open their eyes and notice that they're just as bad as everybody else.

Old Post 06-06-2004 09:07 PM
Piper_Cracker
Banned

quote:
And in that case U would be....but this isnt about you this is about everyone!

I'm talking about everyone.. I said give "people" the chance to explain themselves.

Old Post 06-06-2004 09:08 PM