Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Hate
Pages (18): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Lisa's Dad

P.S. :
Can you find out what happend to the oldsoxrocks account/ID?

Well that account hasn't been banned, so Im not even sure!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-10-2004 01:40 AM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis
Triple Platinum Record Level

hate is a very strong word and you shouldnt really use it on ppl ya dont know like on this board

Old Post 06-10-2004 06:00 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spl00gerific
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
Only a mental note...I usually rememeber who the so-called "trouble maker" is!

Old Post 06-10-2004 01:17 PM
spl00gerific is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spl00gerific Click here to Send spl00gerific a Private Message Find more posts by spl00gerific Add spl00gerific to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink1987
2nd Grammy Level

i love everyone

Old Post 06-10-2004 01:26 PM
pink1987 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink1987 Click here to Send pink1987 a Private Message Visit pink1987's homepage! Find more posts by pink1987 Add pink1987 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spl00gerific
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by pink1987
i love everyone
even lisa!?

Old Post 06-10-2004 01:34 PM
spl00gerific is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spl00gerific Click here to Send spl00gerific a Private Message Find more posts by spl00gerific Add spl00gerific to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by spl00gerific
even lisa!?

*slaps your wrist*

Old Post 06-10-2004 02:26 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spl00gerific
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
*slaps your wrist*
you keep abusing meeeee

Old Post 06-10-2004 02:27 PM
fantasiap!nk

quote:
you keep abusing meeeee
kinkay

Old Post 06-10-2004 02:33 PM
fantasiap!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fantasiap!nk Click here to Send fantasiap!nk a Private Message Visit fantasiap!nk's homepage! Find more posts by fantasiap!nk Add fantasiap!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spl00gerific
Banned

Re: Hate

quote:
Originally posted by netjunkie
It has come to the attention of the Moderators, that members of P!nk's messageboard are spreading hate messages to one another.

Please note, that hate is not tolerated on this forum. Everyone who has joined pinkspage, has done so because P!nk is a postive influence on all our lives. She does not hate, and neither should we.

So for anyone who decides to pick fights, start hate threads, or even unintentionally bash another member, please be advised that proper action will be taken.

Remember, the world needs love, not hate.

Peace out,
Netjunkie

why are you a mod, if you're never here

Old Post 06-10-2004 03:02 PM
AngryKid

Re: Re: Hate

quote:
why are you a mod, if you're never here

she's often around

Old Post 06-10-2004 03:08 PM
AngryKid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngryKid Click here to Send AngryKid a Private Message Visit AngryKid's homepage! Find more posts by AngryKid Add AngryKid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spl00gerific
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Hate

quote:
Originally posted by AngryKid
she's often around
bugger

Old Post 06-10-2004 03:09 PM
I luv p!nk 4eva
Banned

yeah i totally agree! i dont like hatred!

Old Post 06-10-2004 07:25 PM
I luv p!nk 4eva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for I luv p!nk 4eva Click here to Send I luv p!nk 4eva a Private Message Find more posts by I luv p!nk 4eva Add I luv p!nk 4eva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BrandonTeena

I hate the kids from my nieghbourhood who play football in the guinell at the back of my house, every time they kick the ball against my nieghbours garage door it makes the most annoying noise.

Old Post 06-10-2004 07:33 PM
BrandonTeena is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BrandonTeena Click here to Send BrandonTeena a Private Message Find more posts by BrandonTeena Add BrandonTeena to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by BrandonTeena
I hate the kids from my nieghbourhood who play football in the guinell at the back of my house, every time they kick the ball against my nieghbours garage door it makes the most annoying noise.

go and tell them to stop it.

and if they carry on make a no ball games sign and if they still carry on get the police involed.

thats what i would do.

Old Post 06-12-2004 04:24 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BrandonTeena

quote:
Originally posted by ~*CRAZY*~
go and tell them to stop it.

and if they carry on make a no ball games sign and if they still carry on get the police involed.

thats what i would do.

no way, its not like they're doin any harm, the noise just annoys me thats all.

Old Post 06-12-2004 04:35 PM
BrandonTeena is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BrandonTeena Click here to Send BrandonTeena a Private Message Find more posts by BrandonTeena Add BrandonTeena to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote