Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Hate
Pages (18): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Biker_girl
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by JoeyOweyBawk
if hating canada and everything about it makes me a racist, then fine, but i dont see anything wrong in hating a pathetic useless country full of pathetic sickening people like yourself, i wouldnt call myself racist by my own interpretation of what racism is, which, btw, isnt wrong, because its on your nice little dictionary quote.
u go girl

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-24-2004 03:21 AM
Biker_girl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Biker_girl Click here to Send Biker_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Biker_girl Add Biker_girl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
typicalpinkfan

quote:
Originally posted by Biker_girl
u go girl

like your definition would be more important than a dictionary definition. whenever i need something defined, i'll just ask you from now on, because obviously you're smarter than a dictionary.

Old Post 06-24-2004 03:26 AM
typicalpinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for typicalpinkfan Click here to Send typicalpinkfan a Private Message Find more posts by typicalpinkfan Add typicalpinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
typicalpinkfan

annnnnd i quote the wrong person again...

Old Post 06-24-2004 03:27 AM
typicalpinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for typicalpinkfan Click here to Send typicalpinkfan a Private Message Find more posts by typicalpinkfan Add typicalpinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Biker_girl

hahahahahahaha u muppet!

Old Post 06-24-2004 03:28 AM
Biker_girl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Biker_girl Click here to Send Biker_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Biker_girl Add Biker_girl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
This Miss

okay, i think that everybody should quit being mean to Dawn and Joey. they may not like canadians, but they don't have to. before i was all preachy telling them how it doesn't matter, but i've decided they have there own opinions and they probably have a legitimite reason for not liking canadians. although i have no problem with them, i'm just saying that you shouldn't hate on people for their opinions.

Old Post 06-24-2004 03:36 AM
This Miss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for This Miss Click here to Send This Miss a Private Message Visit This Miss's homepage! Find more posts by This Miss Add This Miss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
typicalpinkfan

quote:
Originally posted by This Miss
okay, i think that everybody should quit being mean to Dawn and Joey. they may not like canadians, but they don't have to. before i was all preachy telling them how it doesn't matter, but i've decided they have there own opinions and they probably have a legitimite reason for not liking canadians. although i have no problem with them, i'm just saying that you shouldn't hate on people for their opinions.

and i think they should stop being mean, themselves. if they weren't they'd probably get more respect than they do.

Old Post 06-24-2004 04:17 AM
Drowning_Pool
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by JoeyOweyBawk
if hating canada and everything about it makes me a racist, then fine, but i dont see anything wrong in hating a pathetic useless country full of pathetic sickening people like yourself, i wouldnt call myself racist by my own interpretation of what racism is, which, btw, isnt wrong, because its on your nice little dictionary quote.

haha.. someone agrees with me about the word "racist".

Old Post 06-24-2004 04:19 AM
Drowning_Pool is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Drowning_Pool Click here to Send Drowning_Pool a Private Message Visit Drowning_Pool's homepage! Find more posts by Drowning_Pool Add Drowning_Pool to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
This Miss

quote:
Originally posted by typicalpinkfan
and i think they should stop being mean, themselves. if they weren't they'd probably get more respect than they do.

there is still no reason to be mean to them. they're cool chicks. (even though joey would be fun to beat up.)

Old Post 06-24-2004 04:20 AM
This Miss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for This Miss Click here to Send This Miss a Private Message Visit This Miss's homepage! Find more posts by This Miss Add This Miss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drowning_Pool
Banned

quote:
there is still no reason to be mean to them. they're cool chicks. (even though joey would be fun to beat up.)

Joey would kick your a-- so fast.

Old Post 06-24-2004 04:31 AM
Drowning_Pool is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Drowning_Pool Click here to Send Drowning_Pool a Private Message Visit Drowning_Pool's homepage! Find more posts by Drowning_Pool Add Drowning_Pool to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
This Miss

quote:
Originally posted by Drowning_Pool
Joey would kick your a-- so fast.

nah. not as long as i'm pregnant.

Old Post 06-24-2004 04:36 AM
Drowning_Pool
Banned

quote:
nah. not as long as i'm pregnant.

When you're pregnant you can't even walk.. you just waddle..

Old Post 06-24-2004 04:37 AM
This Miss

quote:
Originally posted by Drowning_Pool
When you're pregnant you can't even walk.. you just waddle..

not in the first trimester. i've got my spiky boots on baby. and the only reason i'm not a biatch is because i'm gemini and have a split personality. the annoyingly nice one. (it's only annoying to me when i'm cranky...like now. )

Old Post 06-24-2004 04:38 AM
Julia_08

quote:
not in the first trimester. i've got my spiky boots on baby. and the only reason i'm not a biatch is because i'm gemini and have a split personality. the annoyingly nice one. (it's only annoying to me when i'm cranky...like now. )

ahhh not another gemini..u will see, u will become so mean.....
and yeah we have a split personality..ah we rocks

Old Post 06-24-2004 08:19 AM
Julia_08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Julia_08 Click here to Send Julia_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Julia_08 Add Julia_08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AngryKid

quote:
Originally posted by AngryKid

I really think this thread should be closed. most people on here just post to say they agree, which is fine but unnessecary as rules are rules and that's it.

people who post here to say they don't agree obviously disrespect the rules and nearly every question that can be asked about this topic has been discussed in here so nearly all the answers can be found by reading what's been posted before.

Old Post 06-24-2004 12:21 PM
AngryKid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngryKid Click here to Send AngryKid a Private Message Visit AngryKid's homepage! Find more posts by AngryKid Add AngryKid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
This Miss

quote:
Originally posted by Julia_08
ahhh not another gemini..u will see, u will become so mean.....
and yeah we have a split personality..ah we rocks

muahahahaha! *not spamming*

Old Post 06-24-2004 02:00 PM