Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Valentine's Day!
What will you be doing today
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Love with my long time partner 2 20.00%
A date 1 10.00%
Sex with somebody 0 0%
Chocolates, because chocolate 3 30.00%
I'm alone 4 40.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Black_Keyz

Valentine's Day!

Today is Valentine's Day. I don't know if anybody outside of the United States has this made up holiday and I don't really care.

We all know Dome has cheated on me with some new dude. Whatever. I've moved on. But what are you doing today? Who are you going to be with? Who are you in LOVE with?

Be sure to share your sexcapades with the rest of us who aren't sexually active.

Oh, and vote

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-14-2016 05:48 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john_walker
Underground Label Level

why isn't there a peanut butter option?

Old Post 02-14-2016 01:16 PM
john_walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john_walker Click here to Send john_walker a Private Message Find more posts by john_walker Add john_walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar
Triple Platinum Record Level

Im about to get ready to go out to dinner with 2 friends. All 3 of us are more or less single but it feels like were having a poly relationship, with almost no intimacy. Great.

At least i can spend all day thinking about my puppy

Old Post 02-14-2016 03:13 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by john_walker
why isn't there a peanut butter option?
because I don't believe that peanut butter and dogs are a substitute for a sex life.

Old Post 02-14-2016 03:29 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

All of them except the last one

Old Post 02-14-2016 04:51 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

I got my butt pinched, that counts.

Old Post 02-14-2016 09:15 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cRosKy
Major Label Level

Spent 90 percent of the day with my boyfriend but cannot spend the night together, because responsibilities, because being grown ups

Old Post 02-14-2016 11:09 PM
cRosKy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cRosKy Click here to Send cRosKy a Private Message Find more posts by cRosKy Add cRosKy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

It passed. I was busy studying/cramming for an exam in one of my nursing classes. Romance is the last thing on my brain these days.

Old Post 02-15-2016 11:53 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Attachment: image.jpg
This has been downloaded 29 time(s).

Old Post 02-16-2016 04:25 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
hahaha <3

i made heartshaped food for breakfast (i always make nice breakfast on weekends but only sometimes heartshaped ) and then we stayed in bed all day watching Narcos since we were kinda hungover from celebrating a friend's birthday the night before. i feel like every day is Valentine's Day with him. i know how that sounds. ewwwww.

Old Post 02-16-2016 10:20 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

Re: Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
hahaha <3

i made heartshaped food for breakfast (i always make nice breakfast on weekends but only sometimes heartshaped ) and then we stayed in bed all day watching Narcos since we were kinda hungover from celebrating a friend's birthday the night before. i feel like every day is Valentine's Day with him. i know how that sounds. ewwwww.

Its not ew, its awesome! Happy for you!

Old Post 02-16-2016 06:58 PM
boink

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
I got my butt pinched, that counts.

As "A date" or "Sex with somebody"?

Old Post 02-16-2016 07:39 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by boink
As "A date" or "Sex with somebody"?
Intimacy, physical contact etc.

Old Post 02-17-2016 05:16 PM
boink

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
Intimacy, physical contact etc.

Sure, I thought you meant it regarding the options in the poll.

Old Post 02-17-2016 05:53 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Sure, I thought you meant it regarding the options in the poll.
Nah it was aimed at one of Tommys posts, just didnt feel the need to quote.

Old Post 02-17-2016 09:37 PM