Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Wowowowowowow This is still here
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
P!nkery Green
World Tour Level

Wowowowowowow This is still here

WOW. This is hitting me in all of the nostalgia feels. How the hell did P!nk convince the record label to keep the board up all these years?!

The last time I was REALLY ACTIVE here the forum was getting an overhaul for the Try This era. I remember everyone getting all giddy that the colors were changing. I don't know if anyone remembers me...I talked a lot, but never really got personable with anyone. I guess my claim to fame here is that I made a Dear Diary Remix using Left Eye from TLC's rap from Waterfalls.

Also, this thread...I legit had so much anxiety and was staring at the clock in my computer class. http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...threadid=68053. My, the times have changed.

Can't say I've enjoyed everything post-I'm Not Dead. I certainly don't stan HARD for her like I used to, but I love all the success she's had and that the lyrical content and messages have always been A+. Those first three albums were the holy trinity for me through my teenage years...Has she admitted that Try This is an actual amazing album yet and not "oh that album I did one time..."?

PS What was/is P!nk's username? Has she been active AT ALL.

EDIT: LOL MY LAST POST HERE WAS ALSO ASKING WHAT P!NK'S USERNAME WAS.

Last edited by P!nkery Green on 10-15-2017 at 06:22 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-15-2017 06:10 AM
P!nkery Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkery Green Click here to Send P!nkery Green a Private Message Visit P!nkery Green's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkery Green Add P!nkery Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Welcome back!

I do remember that Dear diary remix

We don't think she's on here. But who knows if she's reading still.

How do you like the new album? Did you vote for your three favorite songs here?

Hope you're well!

Old Post 10-15-2017 09:36 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore
Triple Platinum Record Level

Welcome back!

So fun to see oldies pop back up.

I can imagine Pink coming back here every once in a while reading. When something reminds her of the boards existence she probably spends most of her time on twitter and IG these days though...

I do believe she used to have several accounts. Remember for example this one?

http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...;threadid=87717

Old Post 10-15-2017 08:44 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
Welcome back!

So fun to see oldies pop back up.

I can imagine Pink coming back here every once in a while reading. When something reminds her of the boards existence she probably spends most of her time on twitter and IG these days though...

I do believe she used to have several accounts. Remember for example this one?

http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...;threadid=87717

Hahah, oh my god. I even forgot about that. She never really got help from anyone with that link in the other thread aww!!

Old Post 10-15-2017 08:53 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Hahah, oh my god. I even forgot about that. She never really got help from anyone with that link in the other thread aww!!

hahaha I know like what a huge miss from our side!

And random of her wanting to check out a vid of her and Carey

Old Post 10-15-2017 09:45 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:

muhahahahaha <3

Old Post 10-15-2017 10:07 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:

LOLOL

Old Post 10-16-2017 02:31 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Welcome back, I hope you stay, I hope more old members come back!!

Did you get any tickets for tour?

I believe pink drops by time to time, it's fairly quiet so I would say once every week or two would be enough for her to keep up to date with everything

Old Post 10-16-2017 04:38 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

Welcome back and please stick around! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me

Old Post 10-18-2017 06:07 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote