Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Tips on good shows to watch!
Pages (52): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

i like to think that i got everybody on here to watch orphan black...

you're welcome.

---

new ep of the crazy ones! addicted syd was amazing and holy ****! that last blooper/outtake thingy was hot and funny!! haha

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-05-2014 10:07 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

Orphan black.
my god mama mia cosima & delphine are totally killing me. got a huge crush already and I only checked some youtube vids to see what's it about.

hot damn. really. daaamn.

Old Post 01-10-2014 12:31 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

Anyone up for a good psychological thriller with great acting? True Detective looks promising.

Old Post 01-19-2014 07:39 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lennotje
Top 100 Charts Level

The walking dead... definitely!

Old Post 01-20-2014 10:47 AM
lennotje is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lennotje Click here to Send lennotje a Private Message Visit lennotje's homepage! Find more posts by lennotje Add lennotje to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

I love the show mom....Allison Janney is hilarious

Old Post 01-24-2014 04:56 PM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

I just recently started watching Dollhouse. Im sure I'll finish it soon, since theres only 26 episodes

Old Post 03-19-2014 02:45 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
I just recently started watching Dollhouse. Im sure I'll finish it soon, since theres only 26 episodes
Oh is there? I havent watched it yet but i plan to at some point, for Eliza.

Im on the second season for Rizzoli & Isles now though, i like it!

Old Post 03-19-2014 11:42 AM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
Oh is there? I havent watched it yet but i plan to at some point, for Eliza.

Im on the second season for Rizzoli & Isles now though, i like it!

I'll check that out!

And yes.... Watch Dollhouse, so I have somebody to talk to about it.... I mean, its not the greatest thing ever, but its pretty entertaining. And having Eliza in it makes it that much better.

Old Post 03-19-2014 12:56 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
I'll check that out!

And yes.... Watch Dollhouse, so I have somebody to talk to about it.... I mean, its not the greatest thing ever, but its pretty entertaining. And having Eliza in it makes it that much better.

Do, plenty of seasons and its pretty popular. Tumblr is full of fans of it, thats what made me have a look at it. Also why i will probably watch Once Upon A Time soon.. Ive seen so many gifs from that show that i even dreamt about the characters once, even though i havent seen a single episode myself

... And i saw a picture of one of the characters wearing a chakram necklace so now i sort of have to watch it of course

Old Post 03-19-2014 02:06 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
Anyone up for a good psychological thriller with great acting? True Detective looks promising.
I'm just sad there is no Matthew and Woody anymore.

Old Post 03-19-2014 02:20 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
I'm just sad there is no Matthew and Woody anymore.
yeah, such a great bromance there! but maybe they find someone great for the next season

Old Post 03-19-2014 03:45 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
megss
Major Label Level

I was made to watch Party Down South, its not bad... I want to get paid to be drunk all the time and live like them. hahaha and little bit is hot just saying with that country accent

I have been watching Chicago Fire and now Chicago PD wow they are really really good I suggest everyone to give it a shot.

Old Post 03-28-2014 07:24 AM
megss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for megss Click here to Send megss a Private Message Find more posts by megss Add megss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

Watching Hannibal, makes me want to become a vegetarian.

Old Post 03-29-2014 03:26 AM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by cervin
Watching Hannibal, makes me want to become a vegetarian.

last night's episode... beverly!!

Old Post 03-29-2014 01:20 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
last night's episode... beverly!!
I hate when shows do that.

Old Post 03-29-2014 01:56 PM