Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Tips on good shows to watch!
Pages (50): « First ... « 47 48 [49] 50 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cervin
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by cervin
Sneaky Pete
yes, it's about a scam artist who gets out of prison and pretends to be his cellmate.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-13-2017 07:23 PM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toooldtoosmall
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by cervin
yes, it's about a scam artist who gets out of prison and pretends to be his cellmate.

Cool , one for the watch list.

My finacee has a watch list for us, currently got Vikings, The man in the high tower, Homeland, ,Once upon a time on it. I'm still working my way throught Battlestar Galactica.

Old Post 02-13-2017 08:48 PM
toooldtoosmall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toooldtoosmall Click here to Send toooldtoosmall a Private Message Find more posts by toooldtoosmall Add toooldtoosmall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

I just finished Gilmore Girls, the new episodes included. Such a sweet show.

Ive started on The Crown now, im about 3 episodes in, so far im enjoying it. It reminds me a great deal about Downton Abbey :3

Old Post 02-26-2017 07:17 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Watching Belgian mystery series Beau Séjour atm, is it worth it? First episode looks somewhat promising, although there're certain things that (currently) need further explanation...

Old Post 03-02-2017 07:58 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

crazyhead was fun.

Old Post 03-03-2017 09:23 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

finished binge-watching Banshee. it was kind of like a guilty pleasure but i really got to like some of the characters. i am hoping there will be a Job spin-off.

and almost forgot how hot Tom Pelphrey is. so. very. very. hot.

Last edited by purple18 on 03-03-2017 at 10:13 AM

Old Post 03-03-2017 10:04 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Watching Belgian mystery series Beau Séjour atm, is it worth it? First episode looks somewhat promising, although there're certain things that (currently) need further explanation...

We saw the last episode Sunday. Pretty good series imo. Worth watching.
You should check out other Belgian series also. There's some pretty good tragicomedies.

We've finished The Missing season 2 a week ago. Highly recommended.

Old Post 03-07-2017 05:00 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by Buffy
We saw the last episode Sunday. Pretty good series imo. Worth watching.
You should check out other Belgian series also. There's some pretty good tragicomedies.

We've finished The Missing season 2 a week ago. Highly recommended.

Ok, thank you! I'll watch the rest of it then...

Old Post 03-07-2017 06:06 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

happy birthday, buffy!

Old Post 03-10-2017 09:16 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toooldtoosmall
#1 Single Level

Santa clai....Santa clairta Diet ? OH I don't know how you spell it but its got Drew Barrymore in it going sort of undead and eating people. Its kinda slapstick meets the walking dead...ish

Old Post 03-11-2017 02:00 PM
toooldtoosmall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toooldtoosmall Click here to Send toooldtoosmall a Private Message Find more posts by toooldtoosmall Add toooldtoosmall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

i can't say it enough: catastrophe might be one of the funniest shows ever! the last episode was amazing <3

Old Post 03-22-2017 09:56 AM
purple18

we're watching Suits and i like it a lot but that's not very suprising that i like law stuff and a House-like character like Harvey

Old Post 03-22-2017 10:12 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

I recently finished watching The Affair... and that was really something else. I enjoyed it very much.

Old Post 03-22-2017 11:54 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

quote:
Originally posted by toooldtoosmall
Cool , one for the watch list.

My finacee has a watch list for us, currently got Vikings, The man in the high tower, Homeland, ,Once upon a time on it. I'm still working my way throught Battlestar Galactica.

Vikings is a must watch!

Old Post 03-22-2017 11:55 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

I finally started watching Game of Thrones last weekend. I'm in the middle of season 2 now and totally addicted. My favorite characters are Tyrion (awesome actor) and Daenerys (damn, she is hot!!).

Old Post 04-14-2017 09:00 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote