Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Tips on good shows to watch!
Pages (52): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Little_Peculiar
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
Still watching Buffy... and Faith just entered the show.

Shes so hot i could tear my eyes out, still.

So very annoyed that her and Buffy didnt get together.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-07-2013 07:20 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

Hart Of Dixie is my guilty pleasure.

Old Post 10-12-2013 09:57 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

I know I'm late at jumping on it, but I've been enjoying 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia'. :]

Old Post 10-12-2013 10:30 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
So very annoyed that her and Buffy didnt get together.

oh i was so very annoyed that buffy didn't beat the crap out of her more often.

Old Post 10-12-2013 10:48 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
oh i was so very annoyed that buffy didn't beat the crap out of her more often.
... in a hot way.

All the fights that Faith is in (when its Eliza and not the stunt person thingy) are hot.

Yes violence and blood is sexy when its not real but looks it.

Old Post 10-13-2013 02:52 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
... in a hot way.

All the fights that Faith is in (when its Eliza and not the stunt person thingy) are hot.

Yes violence and blood is sexy when its not real but looks it.

oh totally. all the fights they were in were amazingly choreographed.

but i despised faith, the character. she was a lunatic and i was on willow's side (and that happens very rarely) when it came to NOT wanting to help faith anymore* -- buffy already gave her too many chances and faith still spit in her face.

it's nice that she sort of rehabilitated afterwards, but i wouldn't trust her ever again.

*Faith: Oh yeah? Give me the speech again, please. Faith, we're still your friends. We can help you. It's not too late.
Willow: It's way too late. You know, it didn't have to be this way. But you made your choice. I know you had a tough life. I know that some people think you had a lot of bad breaks. Well, boo hoo! Poor you. You know, you had a lot more in your life than some people. I mean, you had friends in your life like Buffy. Now you have no one. You were a Slayer and now you're nothing. You're just a big selfish, worthless waste.

Last edited by grenno on 10-13-2013 at 05:41 PM

Old Post 10-13-2013 05:24 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

I really like Digimon

Old Post 10-13-2013 06:01 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
oh totally. all the fights they were in were amazingly choreographed.

but i despised faith, the character. she was a lunatic and i was on willow's side (and that happens very rarely) when it came to NOT wanting to help faith anymore* -- buffy already gave her too many chances and faith still spit in her face.

it's nice that she sort of rehabilitated afterwards, but i wouldn't trust her ever again.

*Faith: Oh yeah? Give me the speech again, please. Faith, we're still your friends. We can help you. It's not too late.
Willow: It's way too late. You know, it didn't have to be this way. But you made your choice. I know you had a tough life. I know that some people think you had a lot of bad breaks. Well, boo hoo! Poor you. You know, you had a lot more in your life than some people. I mean, you had friends in your life like Buffy. Now you have no one. You were a Slayer and now you're nothing. You're just a big selfish, worthless waste.

Buffy wanted to help Faith because they had chemistry obviously! SO LESBIAN! They were supposed to be together. Faith can get away with anything for me, shes too sexy to ever go too far

Im so sad to know whats coming at the end of this season

Old Post 10-13-2013 06:19 PM
Little_Peculiar

Faith loved Buffy all along we all know so! Sniff.

Old Post 10-13-2013 07:03 PM
grenno

quote:
Buffy wanted to help Faith because they had chemistry obviously! SO LESBIAN! They were supposed to be together. Faith can get away with anything for me, shes too sexy to ever go too far

Im so sad to know whats coming at the end of this season

lol even if she tried to kill your mom? must work some great vagina magic on you i don't know. she was hot, yes, but she sometimes looked like she carried several diseases around... not as bad as veruca, though. yikes!

Old Post 10-13-2013 09:36 PM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
lol even if she tried to kill your mom? must work some great vagina magic on you i don't know. she was hot, yes, but she sometimes looked like she carried several diseases around... not as bad as veruca, though. yikes!
Hey she was just insane there, its ok i forgave her ages ago. And she makes up for it later on like so its all good.

Old Post 10-13-2013 09:46 PM
grenno

quote:
Hey she was just insane there, its ok i forgave her ages ago. And she makes up for it later on like so its all good.

already mentioned that in an earlier post. still, and as i said, i wouldn't trust her much. guess i'm not a good soul as buffy was (although, she still enjoyed punching her in the face -- and i've enjoyed watching).

Old Post 10-13-2013 09:50 PM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
already mentioned that in an earlier post. still, and as i said, i wouldn't trust her much. guess i'm not a good soul as buffy was (although, she still enjoyed punching her in the face -- and i've enjoyed watching).
Im an excellent soul and id let them both slap me around any time

Old Post 10-13-2013 09:55 PM
Little_Peculiar

Just watched the "Bad Girls" episode, melting away here now. Oh my.

Old Post 10-14-2013 06:42 PM
megss
Major Label Level

quote:
I like anything with lesbians in it, are there lesbians in those shows?
The fosters I think its called has lesbians in it. haha I just stumbled accross it today.

Old Post 10-15-2013 10:40 AM
megss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for megss Click here to Send megss a Private Message Find more posts by megss Add megss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote