Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Tips on good shows to watch!
Pages (52): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
You know ep 10 was the season finale, right?

Darn! I thought so but I had hoped not. When is season 3 out?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-28-2014 11:44 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani

probably april 2015.

Old Post 06-28-2014 11:59 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
It's actually not officially renewed for season 3 yet.

Old Post 06-28-2014 12:22 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
i got that impression from all of them.

who i loved was mrs. s though. always loved her and it was nice seeing her so badass.

but this season was definitely a letdown for me. i hope they get that s1 charm back next year. it didn't go to hell like girls' second season after a fantastic first season luckily, but they really need to work on their writing -- and the scoring! i can't remember season 1 being this overscored.

Mrs. S was great. I got so attached to Cosima as well, I'm really happy she didn't die. All of them are so close to my heart, I'm definitely feeling that the characters were getting stronger. I was a huge Fringe fan so it might be not a big surprise that I love this show as well.

Old Post 06-28-2014 12:24 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

And I like Paul.

Old Post 06-28-2014 12:26 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Mrs. S was great. I got so attached to Cosima as well, I'm really happy she didn't die. All of them are so close to my heart, I'm definitely feeling that the characters were getting stronger. I was a huge Fringe fan so it might be not a big surprise that I love this show as well.

i was more worried for cosima in season 1 than i was in season 2, which is weird cause she really got sick this year... i'm not sure what it was, but i just didn't care much for her anymore (until the last second when she sees the codes in "island of dr. moreau", but only cause she's the only one who could figure all out). i got more and more emotionally detached as the season progressed.

alison will always be great. i need more of her. the whole musical production and her rehab time was great fun.

Old Post 06-28-2014 12:31 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
And I like Paul.

i like cal more... maybe cause the actor can actually act.

Old Post 06-28-2014 12:32 PM
AlrightSir

quote:
i was more worried for cosima in season 1 than i was in season 2, which is weird cause she really got sick this year... i'm not sure what it was, but i just didn't care much for her anymore (until the last second when she sees the codes in "island of dr. moreau", but only cause she's the only one who could figure all out). i got more and more emotionally detached as the season progressed.

alison will always be great. i need more of her. the whole musical production and her rehab time was great fun.

Alison is the most entertaining. I loved when they played the 'switch' cards a'la season 1 and Sarah had to improvise at the rehab. One of the best moments of this season. But each to their own, maybe you'll fall in love again next season.

Oh and team Cal here, too.

Old Post 06-28-2014 01:19 PM
Dani

quote:
i like cal more... maybe cause the actor can actually act.

I like Paul... cause he's hot, not cause he can't act.

Old Post 07-03-2014 06:17 PM
purple18

Started watching OITNB, i'm at the 5th episode of the first season. Hilarious. However i'm used to Prison Break and i always expect some hardcore violent **** happening it's been a while that i LOLd so much at a show. My favourite is Taystee and Sophia. LMAO http://media.giphy.com/media/YWI7Rdci14XRe/giphy.gif

Old Post 07-16-2014 12:21 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

i don't know if i mentioned this show before here, but: COVERT AFFAIRS

sure, it's not perfect, but it's gotten so, so good! the last two seasons were great and the new one seems to go into an even darker direction! love it

Old Post 07-16-2014 12:45 PM
purple18

And now i'm in love with Matt McGorry. I mean how cute is he. However i don't get the obsession with Laura Prepon/Alex Vause. Her eyebrows are so sharp and way too high that it annoys me. Now THAT'S a pair of brows that need to change, not P!nk's

Old Post 07-16-2014 07:09 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
And now i'm in love with Matt McGorry. I mean how cute is he. However i don't get the obsession with Laura Prepon/Alex Vause. Her eyebrows are so sharp and way too high that it annoys me. Now THAT'S a pair of brows that need to change, not P!nk's
As usual, I enjoy the subplots more. Red's, Miss Claudette's storyline is far more interesting for example. Chapman and Alex are boring.

Old Post 07-16-2014 07:14 PM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
Started watching OITNB, i'm at the 5th episode of the first season. Hilarious. However i'm used to Prison Break and i always expect some hardcore violent **** happening it's been a while that i LOLd so much at a show. My favourite is Taystee and Sophia. LMAO http://media.giphy.com/media/YWI7Rdci14XRe/giphy.gif
Yeah it really is such a good show, i always recommend people who ask about it to watch it. Definitely worth spending some time watching

Old Post 07-16-2014 07:48 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
As usual, I enjoy the subplots more. Red's, Miss Claudette's storyline is far more interesting for example. Chapman and Alex are boring.
agreed, i loved both of their stories but actually all of them so far. And i have a sligh feeling Alex and Piper will get back together again and if so that will make me furious because she really did rat her out but we'll see i guess

Old Post 07-16-2014 08:12 PM