Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Tips on good shows to watch!
Pages (50): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Little_Peculiar
Triple Platinum Record Level

Tips on good shows to watch!

I just watched Orange is the new black, and now i have nothing good to watch.

List some suggestions for me that seems to suit after youve read following:

I like comedy shows but not crap ones such as 2 men and stuff, not New Girl either. I cant stand Zoe Deschanel.
Ive tried watching Girls, its not for me.
Dramas are good but they will need to have something special. Like i really like shows that arent too hetero normative.

If anything comes to mind, post!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-09-2013 07:45 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
la vie boheme
2nd Grammy Level

have you seen modern family? i find it hilarious.

Old Post 08-10-2013 12:17 AM
la vie boheme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for la vie boheme Click here to Send la vie boheme a Private Message Find more posts by la vie boheme Add la vie boheme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

Yeah I have, watch episodes of it every now and then. Love cam!

Old Post 08-10-2013 06:53 AM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

orphan black

EDIT: it's dramatic, it's funny, the storylines are all very interesting, most of the acting is brilliant, it seems like this could be this generation's buffy. let's wait and see how season two is going to be like.

orphan black and orange is the new black were this years best shows so far (and some of best tv overall). seriously recommended. just dive into it without watching many promos and whatnot. it's a fast-paced thriller drama with great humor and there's just something special about it.

---

i like the show girls. the first season i thought was very, very good! but i thought it kinda fell apart in season 2. nothing really worked and the first 4 episodes (almost half the season) was very lackluster IMO. i just can't stand that elijah character at all and he kinda ruined the beginning of the 2nd season for me. he was okay in very small doses in season one (one very hilarious scene with hannah), but he just got way too much.

after that, the season got good again (with some standout moments), but never as good as the overall feel of season 1. i just hope they will get their **** together again for season 3.

Last edited by grenno on 08-10-2013 at 11:25 AM

Old Post 08-10-2013 08:11 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
la vie boheme
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
Yeah I have, watch episodes of it every now and then. Love cam!
cam is my soulmate.

Old Post 08-10-2013 09:01 AM
la vie boheme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for la vie boheme Click here to Send la vie boheme a Private Message Find more posts by la vie boheme Add la vie boheme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

as for comedy:

DEFINITELY happy endings! amazing, amazing comedy show. there are jokes coming at you like every nano-second and everyone is just majorly whacky <3 <3 <3 great show!

if you're into dark comedy and not easily offended: it's always sunny in philadelphia -- looove it!

Old Post 08-10-2013 12:00 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

Will definitely check out orphan black, the trailer looks great. Ill see about happy endings though, i might watch that too Thanks!

Old Post 08-10-2013 01:01 PM
Little_Peculiar

Watching orphan black right now, second episode. Its so confusing but good!

Old Post 08-10-2013 07:04 PM
Little_Peculiar

... and shes freaking hot with dreads.

Old Post 08-10-2013 07:33 PM
grenno

quote:
... and shes freaking hot with dreads.

oh hell yes she is! glad you enjoy the show so far keep at it! it gets better and better!

Old Post 08-10-2013 09:13 PM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
oh hell yes she is! glad you enjoy the show so far keep at it! it gets better and better!
Oh yeah. She lesbian looking.

On episode 5 now!

Old Post 08-10-2013 09:56 PM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Oh yeah. She lesbian looking.

On episode 5 now!

Oh and i see that was on purpose..

She could be Whitney Mixters little sister.

Old Post 08-10-2013 10:32 PM
Little_Peculiar

Finished Orphan Black the other day, it was great!

Old Post 08-13-2013 08:25 PM
megss
Major Label Level

Alex is not going to be a regular in the next season of OITNB....

Laura hasnt signed on for it but she will come back and finish out alexs part and there going to leave it open for her to come back.........

this is just very depressing....

Old Post 08-17-2013 09:41 AM
megss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for megss Click here to Send megss a Private Message Find more posts by megss Add megss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

quote:
Originally posted by megss
Alex is not going to be a regular in the next season of OITNB....

Laura hasnt signed on for it but she will come back and finish out alexs part and there going to leave it open for her to come back.........

this is just very depressing....

i saw that

Old Post 08-17-2013 09:44 AM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote