Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > the thinking thread Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (639): « First ... « 631 632 [633] 634 635 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
Chris Cornell

One of our few Seattle heroes who was actually from the area. Neighborhood guy. I was at work late night when we got the news. Definitely an emotional moment

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-18-2017 12:54 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

Happy 4th USA!

Old Post 07-04-2017 10:45 AM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
im_totally_dead

People on this forum be like "I want the new album to be bluegrass opera lullaby speed metal"

Girl, no

It's going to be pop

Like the last 6

Old Post 07-06-2017 11:56 PM
im_totally_dead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for im_totally_dead Click here to Send im_totally_dead a Private Message Find more posts by im_totally_dead Add im_totally_dead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by im_totally_dead
People on this forum be like "I want the new album to be bluegrass opera lullaby speed metal"

Girl, no

It's going to be pop

Like the last 6

Omg you're back <3

Old Post 07-07-2017 10:10 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
im_totally_dead

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Omg you're back <3

IKR <3

Old Post 07-08-2017 12:55 AM
im_totally_dead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for im_totally_dead Click here to Send im_totally_dead a Private Message Find more posts by im_totally_dead Add im_totally_dead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
|Lady d£lish|

I am considering camping in the stadium in berlin to make sure i be front row during the concert.

Old Post 07-13-2017 12:11 AM
|Lady d£lish| is offline Click Here to See the Profile for |Lady d£lish| Click here to Send |Lady d£lish| a Private Message Find more posts by |Lady d£lish| Add |Lady d£lish| to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by |Lady d£lish|
I am considering camping in the stadium in berlin to make sure i be front row during the concert.
tell me about it, Döme wants to get to Sziget by 6 am and i am considering going with him so you should do it too!

Old Post 07-13-2017 08:08 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
im_totally_dead

I thought people were just being melodramatic when they talked about heartbreak. Well, now I know and I am just so ***king thrown I don't even know what to do.

Old Post 07-15-2017 11:01 PM
purple18

quote:
Chris Cornell
and now, on his birthday, Chester can't believe it. Say what you want about Linkin Park but he was so talented and had a huge heart. RIP

Old Post 07-20-2017 09:25 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
and now, on his birthday, Chester can't believe it. Say what you want about Linkin Park but he was so talented and had a huge heart. RIP

I remember seeing them in October 2001, right before they blew up. They were the openers for a band I liked at the time, the Kottonmouth Kings (don't judge me, their first album was rad)
The venue held 800 people, but was probably half full... I was 16, and after the show me and my friend waited for a ride home.
Some members of the Kottonmouth Kings came outside and were signing autographs and taking photos.
I had a sticker that I had the kottonmouth Kings sign....
Then some dude came up, and said "Hey, My names Chester, I was in the opening band... Want me to sign that?"
I really didn't want him to, so I handed him a dollar bill to sign, so I wouldn't blow him off completely.
I spent that dollar like a week later at the bowling alley.
About a month after this, they literally bailed on the rest of the tour, and were doing their own headlining shows at much bigger venues.
I always kind of hated on them after that, cause I was "too cool".
For real though, the guy was pretty talented, and he seemed like a friendly guy. Suicide is lame.... :|

Old Post 07-20-2017 10:47 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by im_totally_dead
I thought people were just being melodramatic when they talked about heartbreak. Well, now I know and I am just so ***king thrown I don't even know what to do.

Ahhh so sorry to hear that!

My life turned around 360 degrees exactly 4 weeks ago. My decision though but his fault. Sometimes some things are just not what they seem. But life goes on and everything happens for a reason! Try to see the positive in everything negative!

Old Post 08-08-2017 09:47 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Why am I the only one posting on this board! I hate being excited all by myself. Where is everyone being excited? What's wrong with me

Old Post 08-23-2017 10:50 PM
» Dani

Like there are always 100 guests. If we could kinda just make this board work again they could join and it would be alive again. Who the ***k can help us it's like we're stuck on an island and it's fun but no one will come to see us ever until we die.

Old Post 08-23-2017 10:55 PM
Ninx<3

quote:
Like there are always 100 guests. If we could kinda just make this board work again they could join and it would be alive again. Who the ***k can help us it's like we're stuck on an island and it's fun but no one will come to see us ever until we die.

Well, hey, at least it's a fun island, we could be miserable.😂 But seriously, I came back to this forum after 4 years and it made me so sad to find it so... dead.

Old Post 08-24-2017 12:42 AM
Ninx<3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ninx<3 Click here to Send Ninx<3 a Private Message Visit Ninx<3's homepage! Find more posts by Ninx<3 Add Ninx<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
our pp bunch say they are mostly on ATRL because it's full of fast news. i cannot be bothered to even register there

Old Post 08-24-2017 09:16 AM