Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > the thinking thread Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (638): « First ... « 629 630 [631] 632 633 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
toooldtoosmall
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
Yay first post in the chat forum for 2017!!

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if this board got shut down. Like I was told it wasn't going anywhere but geez. There's no activity and it has nothing to do with P!nk being inactive. It has to do with the fact that new members haven't been in. Stringent rules have banned or chased away good memebers.

It's just sad.

I'll be sad beyond sad if this place goes but I guess I'm part of the problem cause I've never really posted enough or been regular enough to help keep it going. BUt the world turns and people change, you don't think you do but you do. Other stuff gets in the way , jobs , relationships , outlooks and priorities change. I know I've changed, I'm a different animal from the one who joined here but in someways I;m still the same. I'm still the same geeky guy who never really fitted in anywhere, I never really fitted in here really either. I'm one of lifes perpetual outsiders , always on the outside looking in, even when I'm inside.
I don't know anyone from here, I've never met anyone from here,( closest I ever got was recognising Dani on the giant screen at a P!nk gig in Glasgow from seeing here photo here ) I don't have anyone from here on Facebook or Twitter or the likes, I only know people from here by their screen names but I often find myself wondering what folks from here are doing, how their getting on. I like coming back and getting little glimpses of whats going on. When this place eventually does go I'll miss it

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-19-2017 12:52 AM
toooldtoosmall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toooldtoosmall Click here to Send toooldtoosmall a Private Message Find more posts by toooldtoosmall Add toooldtoosmall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by toooldtoosmall
I'll be sad beyond sad if this place goes but I guess I'm part of the problem cause I've never really posted enough or been regular enough to help keep it going. BUt the world turns and people change, you don't think you do but you do. Other stuff gets in the way , jobs , relationships , outlooks and priorities change. I know I've changed, I'm a different animal from the one who joined here but in someways I;m still the same. I'm still the same geeky guy who never really fitted in anywhere, I never really fitted in here really either. I'm one of lifes perpetual outsiders , always on the outside looking in, even when I'm inside.
I don't know anyone from here, I've never met anyone from here,( closest I ever got was recognising Dani on the giant screen at a P!nk gig in Glasgow from seeing here photo here ) I don't have anyone from here on Facebook or Twitter or the likes, I only know people from here by their screen names but I often find myself wondering what folks from here are doing, how their getting on. I like coming back and getting little glimpses of whats going on. When this place eventually does go I'll miss it

The problem isn't that people leave but that nobody new comes in. And they can't because our admin could be dead for all I know. Mods don't have the ability to accept new members and even if we did, Dani and I don't have full moderator powers.

It's just an unfortunate **** show. But I'm always glad to see you post ♥

Old Post 01-20-2017 07:04 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toooldtoosmall
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
The problem isn't that people leave but that nobody new comes in. And they can't because our admin could be dead for all I know. Mods don't have the ability to accept new members and even if we did, Dani and I don't have full moderator powers.

It's just an unfortunate **** show. But I'm always glad to see you post ♥

Does membership here expire if you don't use of for a length of time or its it once a member always a member?

Plus don't say thinks like that ...you'll make me blush and i'm far toooooo old for blushing

Old Post 01-22-2017 10:16 PM
toooldtoosmall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toooldtoosmall Click here to Send toooldtoosmall a Private Message Find more posts by toooldtoosmall Add toooldtoosmall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar
Triple Platinum Record Level

I dreamt that i suddenly remembered that Pink used to call me, that i used to babysit her kid (i think this was my niece) so we would of course talk regularly. This was about 2 years ago in my dream and i realized that i missed her and tried to look for her number in my phone.

It was weird. I was sure id get back in touch with her.

It took me a while when i woke up to figure out that ive been in no contact with her whatsoever

I miss my sister and niece now though

Old Post 02-19-2017 07:01 AM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

I've got to get this anxiety under control.... Watching someone slowly die wasn't in the cards!.. I wish people would see what smoking will do to your body before it was too late!

Old Post 03-03-2017 07:22 AM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

I've done a lot of bad things in my life.
I try to be good, but sometimes fall short.
I appreciate those who stick around.
But I feel guilty having anybody stay by my side.
I think I'm a disappointment to the people I care most about.

Old Post 03-14-2017 10:33 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Dear US gals & guys, everything alright if you're in the blizzard?

Old Post 03-14-2017 05:05 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by toooldtoosmall
Does membership here expire if you don't use of for a length of time or its it once a member always a member?

Plus don't say thinks like that ...you'll make me blush and i'm far toooooo old for blushing

Once a member, always a member.

Old Post 03-16-2017 11:09 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Dear US gals & guys, everything alright if you're in the blizzard?

It got pretty crazy here but it's blown over now

Old Post 03-16-2017 11:10 AM
Little_Peculiar

And then i started writing fan fiction. Im 27. Why?

Old Post 04-04-2017 09:07 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Sweden we're with you.
Hope our Swedish members are well, Dani, Anna ...

Old Post 04-07-2017 02:43 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Sweden we're with you.
Hope our Swedish members are well, Dani, Anna ...

Im fine, i dont live near Stockholm. I have no idea how Dani is. Keeping an eye on social media though, people are currently checking in as safe on facebook.

We dont know yet whats going on. Assumed terror attack, a truck drove into a shop in the heart of Stockholm and no one has yet been arrested. Cops have released an image of a man they want to get in contact with. People have died, i have heard different numbers between 3 to 5. All trains to and from Stockholm central are canceled, its been chaotic and people now have trouble to get home.

Old Post 04-07-2017 05:58 PM
Little_Peculiar

I messaged Dani, shes fine! She wasnt in Stockholm either.

Old Post 04-07-2017 06:03 PM
boink

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
I messaged Dani, shes fine! She wasnt in Stockholm either.

Thanks Anna! Good you two are well.

Old Post 04-07-2017 06:07 PM
Little_Peculiar

You know, it feels really weird. It sort of feel like time stopped here, media talks about nothing but the events in Stockholm the 7th. Its all people talk about, its all over social media, pictures of flowers and police cars etc.
But, all the content from else where but Sweden in my social media feeds its like nothing ever happened. Its like people havent heard. And i get it i guess, only 4 people (and a dog named Iggy) lost their lives and it happened in a country not many relate to. But still. Its odd to experience it from this side of the story.

Old Post 04-10-2017 05:04 PM