Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > P!nk Fans Worldwide Meet Up: 2020
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Black_Keyz

P!nk Fans Worldwide Meet Up: 2020

Hey everybody! I’ve been thinking about this for many years now and I figured there’s no time like the present to start. 2020 will be the 20th anniversary of P!nk’s debut. Duh right?

Since we are a global fan base, with varying degrees of money, spare time and freedom I think getting a 2+ year head start on planning is a wise move.

Wouldn’t it be really cool to catch up with people you’ve known most of your life? Maybe meet them for the first time? Perhaps bump into somebody you haven’t seen in years? I think it would be

So, I’d like to start with a discussion of sorts. Feel free to chime in and offer your thoughts. Obvious questions like “when and where” are very important. Should we try to find a conference hall in or near Doylestown, PA? Philly? Perpetually perfect Los Angeles? Perhaps in Australia where P!nk is a deity? I’m just thinking of locales where P!nk has history but feel free to offer your own ideas! And what about the season? Summer is always nice right? Or is it the bane of your existence?

Almost finally, I’d like to add that if this idea catches on I will create ways for people to message and plan, even those outside of PP. Like making an email address and/Twitter account.

Remember, 2020 is the year but it can be at any month. It will take a lot of back and forth to plan all of this and I welcome the help of anybody who wants to help. Researching venues to meet at, hotels and other lodgings, carpooling, sharing expenses, etc. Also, think about a duration. Should it be like a weekend? Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

This post will be updated with info as things settle. And probably be reformatted once I’m on a real computer. So if you’re a browser and you want to partake, feel free to make an account (lol you’ll be waiting forever) or stick around because if the idea catches on, there will be an email address you can write to. All are welcomed to share their thoughts so don’t be shy. This will be done as democratically as possible. I want people to be able to go and that will most likely require a lot of planning and passports, visas blah blah blah.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-30-2017 12:07 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

I'm in.

I think europe might be the best general location logistically. Although I would love to visit Australia.

Edit: Or lets do something crazy like book a resort in cancun.

Old Post 11-01-2017 12:51 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
I'm in.

I think europe might be the best general location logistically. Although I would love to visit Australia.

Edit: Or lets do something crazy like book a resort in cancun.

i am 100% on board with Europe!

It was so amazing when a lot of ppl i met on here came together again at Sziget this summer. I did miss a lot of people though. But to tell you the truth i cannot plan so much in advance if it's going to be the States or anywhere else, that would probably be too much of a leap for me.

Old Post 11-01-2017 08:27 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

We most likely won’t have a place set in stone until 2019 or 2020 knowing this lazy fan base I think just throwing ideas out and hearing from as many people as possible is the goal. That way we can find the ideal setup so as many people as possible can come

Old Post 11-02-2017 02:12 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

I think it's a great idea, possibly a go fund me could pay for the location.
I love arranging things by the way lol

I would definitely not like Australia, Europe is convenient, America is exciting.

I know too far in advance you don't wanna pick a date but her birthday would be a nice date to think about, so it could be kind of like a birthday party for her lol

Old Post 11-02-2017 05:21 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
I think it's a great idea, possibly a go fund me could pay for the location.

Who the heck is gonna pay into a go fund me for crazy obsessed fans to hang out with each other?

Old Post 11-02-2017 05:39 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Who the heck is gonna pay into a go fund me for crazy obsessed fans to hang out with each other?

Pink? She’s kinda crazy too

Old Post 11-02-2017 05:40 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:

We do.... I just mentioned for a way for us to all put our money together,that way it's payed for....

Old Post 11-02-2017 05:57 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

I think a GoFundMe is a great idea. The participants will most likely pay into it exclusively but, renting a venue would take some substantial money. A free option would be a park and the GFM money could pay for alcohol or food. Probably alcohol. A fund would also help bail out Dani for when she gets arrested

Old Post 11-03-2017 12:51 PM
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
I think a GoFundMe is a great idea. The participants will most likely pay into it exclusively but, renting a venue would take some substantial money. A free option would be a park and the GFM money could pay for alcohol or food. Probably alcohol. A fund would also help bail out Dani for when she gets arrested

Haha, I love you. Sorry to disappoint you and everyone else but I’m not 20 anymore (not that I ever got arrested for that matter.. )

Old Post 11-03-2017 01:43 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Haha, I love you. Sorry to disappoint you and everyone else but I’m not 20 anymore (not that I ever got arrested for that matter.. )
oh you’re getting arrested even I have to plant cocaine on you when you get to the airport

Old Post 11-03-2017 02:09 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk

The problem I see with a gofund me style fund is that some will pay a disproportionate amount of money while other's skate by with a free ride. I don't see what's wrong with people paying for their own entry, food, lodging, and alcohol at whatever event is held. As long as we all book the same hotel I don't see the need to book a large event venue.

Old Post 11-03-2017 02:45 PM
Black_Keyz

quote:
The problem I see with a gofund me style fund is that some will pay a disproportionate amount of money while other's skate by with a free ride. I don't see what's wrong with people paying for their own entry, food, lodging, and alcohol at whatever event is held. As long as we all book the same hotel I don't see the need to book a large event venue.
The GFM thing would pay for a venue or whatever. People would have to pay their own travel and lodging expenses. If we raised enough, we might even be able to get a P!nk impersonator like Off-P!nk or Alecia Less

Old Post 11-03-2017 03:37 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
The GFM thing would pay for a venue or whatever. People would have to pay their own travel and lodging expenses. If we raised enough, we might even be able to get a P!nk impersonator like Off-P!nk or Alecia Less

How much to book actual pink? Lol ***k the impersonater I want the real deal, she dosent even have to sing lol just appear

Old Post 11-03-2017 04:03 PM
blackrosefore

Interesting thoughts. I'll need to have worked a couple of years to be able to attend, though. Traveling to Europe, or anywhere else, would be really expensive for me.

Old Post 11-03-2017 07:02 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote