Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What made you smile today?
Pages (245): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JustAgyness
#1 Video and Single Level

I became an aunt!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-02-2011 06:39 PM
JustAgyness is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustAgyness Click here to Send JustAgyness a Private Message Visit JustAgyness's homepage! Find more posts by JustAgyness Add JustAgyness to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkf@n!
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by JustAgyness
I became an aunt!

Congrats!

Old Post 04-02-2011 06:43 PM
pinkf@n! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkf@n! Click here to Send pinkf@n! a Private Message Find more posts by pinkf@n! Add pinkf@n! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Quido
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by purge
or straight?
there's still possibility turn a few lesbians to straight...

*I wish*

Old Post 04-02-2011 06:50 PM
Quido is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Quido Click here to Send Quido a Private Message Find more posts by Quido Add Quido to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*licks*
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
60% of my friends are lesbians, I just love lesbians! The more I'm surrounded by, the better I feel.

Word

Old Post 04-02-2011 07:04 PM
*licks* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *licks* Click here to Send *licks* a Private Message Find more posts by *licks* Add *licks* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
60% of my friends are lesbians, I just love lesbians! The more I'm surrounded by, the better I feel.
ure welcome

Old Post 04-02-2011 07:12 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by Quido
isn't working for lesbian mag waste of time, if you're a gay?
why would it be less waste of time to work for a magazine thats directed to all sexual orientations if i may ask?

Old Post 04-02-2011 07:14 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lady GaGa
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by *licks*
You sound homophobic and you generalise wayyy too much.
I'm homosexual and I joke way too much. Stereotypes can be bad, but they can also be funny. Because there is so much wrong with them, and they're mostly totally wrong, that's it's good to point out the stupidity of them

Old Post 04-02-2011 07:15 PM
Lady GaGa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lady GaGa Click here to Send Lady GaGa a Private Message Find more posts by Lady GaGa Add Lady GaGa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
ure welcome

i know

Old Post 04-02-2011 07:15 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ir0nman
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Lady GaGa
I'm homosexual and I joke way too much. Stereotypes can be bad, but they can also be funny. Because there is so much wrong with them, and they're mostly totally wrong, that's it's good to point out the stupidity of them
yes! i miss doing this with my friends. instead of names, we would call eachother derogatory things. ...whatever i'm trying to say.

Old Post 04-02-2011 07:52 PM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*licks*
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Lady GaGa

Yeah i know you are homosexual and I get what your saying but still, saying you dont want to be "put in with lesbians" is quite homophobic (towards lesbians) in my eyes.
I do get what you mean about stereotypes though.

Old Post 04-02-2011 08:50 PM
*licks* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *licks* Click here to Send *licks* a Private Message Find more posts by *licks* Add *licks* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ir0nman
Banned

i introduced myself as simon to a stranger. yeaaah!

Old Post 04-02-2011 10:33 PM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by ir0nman
i introduced myself as simon to a stranger. yeaaah!

gooooooooooooo TEAM!

Old Post 04-02-2011 11:23 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ir0nman
Banned

quote:
gooooooooooooo TEAM!
i know. but the guy was too stoned to know his *** from
his elbow anyway.

Old Post 04-02-2011 11:24 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by ir0nman
i know. but the guy was too stoned to know his *** from
his elbow anyway.

hahaha. well that's a good start anyway (I think?)

Old Post 04-02-2011 11:26 PM
ir0nman
Banned

quote:
hahaha. well that's a good start anyway (I think?)
i suppose so. better him than someone who would call me out on it.

Old Post 04-02-2011 11:35 PM