Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What made you smile today?
Pages (241): « First ... « 238 239 [240] 241 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I've always known this but it felt just so clear now, much more than before. She actually saved me and my life! She really did. Wow ❤

*hugs*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-17-2017 09:39 AM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
*hugs*

It's ok. It was like ten years ago. And I'm happy now! And greatful! I now see what I would've been like if it wasn't for her!! Well mostly her. And all it took was some understanding and validation. And I'm glad I listened when she said "it's ok" and no one else did. Uhhhh, but it sucks seeing someone so close to you been threatened the same way as a child, but never being accepted or respected by anyone in the family. For so many years. It's so damaging! Glad there's help. I'm positive ❤ and I'm happy I understand these feelings/thoughts that go through him. I've been there myself. ***k life's always a battle! Oh well, thank god I'm this strong. So bring it!

Old Post 05-17-2017 09:54 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

Germany legalizing gay marriage, finally.

Attachment: gaypride.gif
This has been downloaded 58 time(s).

Old Post 06-30-2017 10:09 AM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

My bf❤️ He's THE BEST(!)

Old Post 07-03-2017 01:58 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
My bf❤️ He's THE BEST(!)

I take that back. ***ker!

Last edited by Dani on 08-13-2017 at 09:41 PM

Old Post 08-13-2017 09:33 PM
Dani

Today I'm happy and smiling huge because it looks like I'm gonna make itttt to V fest and Pink. Noone is more happier than me today

Old Post 08-13-2017 09:33 PM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Today I'm happy and smiling huge because it looks like I'm gonna make itttt to V fest and Pink. Noone is more happier than me today

I think I'm pretty dang happy too

Old Post 08-15-2017 04:55 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
I think I'm pretty dang happy too

Hahaha YES!!! We're ffs going! None of us thought this a week ago ye!

Old Post 08-15-2017 07:23 PM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Hahaha YES!!! We're ffs going! None of us thought this a week ago ye!

Ya. Cept now I life in Europe.

Old Post 08-15-2017 10:32 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

It's all you're fault
You're a bad influence.

Old Post 08-15-2017 10:33 PM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
It's all you're fault
You're a bad influence.

Lmao. Very creat!ve.

Ooops I did it again!

Old Post 08-15-2017 11:33 PM
Dani

My wireless beats earphones. LOVE.

Old Post 08-23-2017 08:52 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

I was kinda sad getting my nails done today because the last time I got them done it was before I went to Berlin to see you know who. Just when I was thinking about it what's up came on the radio, followed by raise your glass

Old Post 08-23-2017 09:26 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I think this whole thing is gonna make me start writing again.. Wooo something else positive came out if this.

Old Post 08-24-2017 10:59 PM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Laughing about the stupidest **** on the phone with a long time friend who I haven't seen in years...

It sucks missing people,
But it is kinda one of those things, "absence makes the heart grow fonder".
It's fun missing people. Reminiscing and remembering good times.

It's cool to have those friends that you can be away from for long periods and have **** just go back to normal when you reconnect...

Still, I need to make a point of visiting some of these people in person.... too much fun.

Old Post 08-25-2017 04:53 AM