Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What made you smile today?
Pages (245): « First ... « 235 236 [237] 238 239 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

Nothing.

Maybe my dad a little.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-13-2016 06:08 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Nothing.

Maybe my dad a little.

Hope things get better quickly. <3

Old Post 11-14-2016 12:29 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Nothing.

Maybe my dad a little.

You ok? You're not around that often anymore.

Attachment: hug.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Old Post 11-14-2016 09:08 AM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by boink

Nobody is here often anymore.

Old Post 11-14-2016 09:58 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er

Hope things get better quickly. <3

Thanks guys. It's better now. It's love that ***ks me up. My boyfriend since almost a half year ago kills me. I mean, we are so much alike that we wanna kill eachother when we argue but when we love we are super happy. It's such a roller coaster of so strong feelings that when I'm happy I'm very happy and when I'm mad/sad I just wanna kill him and break everything around me. Lol. It's a good day today though haha. Can't believe he's moving up 7 hours to move in with me next weekend. I wonder who's gonna kill who first, lol. Well I'm happy, at least for now, that's all that matters.

How have you been guys?

I'll try to stick around more often. I'm reading but my phone keeps throwing me out so that I have to log in again and again and with my nickname it's not that easy lol, so that's basically why I've been absence. I'm on my laptop now.

Old Post 11-16-2016 07:43 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Oh and he has tattoos all over his upper bod, arms, butt, etc. And he's soooooooo hot. And funny. And soooo hot I'm melting.

Old Post 11-16-2016 07:45 PM
boink

quote:
Oh and he has tattoos all over his upper bod, arms, butt, etc. And he's soooooooo hot. And funny. And soooo hot I'm melting.

Ewww, tattoos.
But good you're happy 'til the next fight you two will have

Old Post 11-16-2016 08:32 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Ewww, tattoos.
But good you're happy 'til the next fight you two will have

Nooo, sooo hot. Mmm! He's tats are japanese style. I forgot that he doesnt have his whole chest coverd, it's mostly the back but who cares.

Hahaha. Thanks. We have already broken up like 10 times but we both freak out whenever the other one breaks up and then we play the victim stuff and **** geeez. lmao.

How are you doing?

Old Post 11-16-2016 08:38 PM
boink

quote:
Nooo, sooo hot. Mmm! He's tats are japanese style. I forgot that he doesnt have his whole chest coverd, it's mostly the back but who cares.

Hahaha. Thanks. We have already broken up like 10 times but we both freak out whenever the other one breaks up and then we play the victim stuff and **** geeez. lmao.

How are you doing?

I'm fine, thanks. Hope it stays that way for a while with that s'hitty weather here.

Oh, Cast Away on the TV ... considering what you just said, why does the scene where Hanx goes nuts and throws poor Wilson out the cave, only to run after him to apologize and to swear he won't do it ever again reminds me of you & your bf?

Last edited by boink on 11-17-2016 at 11:02 AM

Old Post 11-16-2016 08:47 PM
Dani

quote:
I'm fine, thanks. Hope it stays that way for a while with that s'hitty weather here.

Oh, Cast Away on the TV ... considering what you just said, why does the scene where Hanx goes nuts and throws poor Wilson out the cave, only to run after him to apologize and to swear he won't do it ever again reminds me of you & your bf?

Sounds good weather is ****ty everywhere!

Hahaha, haven't seen that tv show but it sounds like us! Do you have a link?

Old Post 11-17-2016 09:35 PM
blackrosefore

quote:

Actually, it's a movie, Dani. It's called "Cast Away."

Old Post 11-17-2016 11:44 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

The reason I have been gone so much is because.... nursing school and clinicals eats up all of my time.

I barely have time to breathe, eat, and poop. I have run a steady sleep deficit now for almost five months. Last night I worked on two essays with deadlines of last night and early this morning. I finally sent the last assignment in at 2:45 AM this morning.

I was wasted, and I still got up at 5 AM to go to my last day of clinical for this semester.

Usually, I am up every day at 5 AM normally due to traffic, speed cameras where I drive, and restricted parking for school.

I'm smiling tonight through utter exhaustion, because at least clinicals are totally over for this semester. I also found more Little Mermaid stuff today, as my reward from the thrift store.

The last time I could take a shower was two weeks ago. It's so bad in nursing school, that I have to weigh the extra time it takes to even take a bath against having enough time to study for the massive weekly exams.

Yeah.

So.

That's my excuse for not being on here much.

Last edited by blackrosefore on 11-17-2016 at 11:54 PM

Old Post 11-17-2016 11:51 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:

Uhm, Dani?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-365iujWk8

Well, now you made me smile!

Old Post 11-18-2016 09:37 AM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

About a month ago some friends and I snuck into a concert by making fake all access passes.... Bootleg. Made the front look legit, but just for fun actually printed "BOOTLEG" on the back....
Ended up giving a set of the passes to the crew just for a laugh. Their response was sort of "what the ***k?" But kinda laughed it off too.

Anyway the results of this a month later was me being asked this week to do graphic design work for them.

Just doing a few unpaid projects for them at the moment, and we will figure out if we are going to make this a regular paid thing.
Trial period for now.

I think its rad.... Its a band I used to be way into as a kid at 14 so to get a chance to work for 'em is just kinda a cool page for me. Made me kinda proud of myself.

Old Post 11-18-2016 10:25 PM
Dani

quote:
Uhm, Dani?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-365iujWk8

Well, now you made me smile!

Lmao!!! Haha I have to send this to him. "Reminds you of something?" Lol!

Well doh I know the movie :I of course I've seen it before but couldn't remember

Old Post 11-23-2016 08:46 PM