Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What made you smile today?
Pages (241): « First ... « 232 233 [234] 235 236 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Buying a new car made me happy today

No motorcycle?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-11-2016 06:20 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
No motorcycle?

Maybe when I move to America some day. It's only summer here like there months

Old Post 02-12-2016 04:38 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar
Triple Platinum Record Level

Set everything up to collect my dog 2 weeks from now. I went to see him yesterday, hes a sweetheart <3

Old Post 02-12-2016 03:31 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

Today, I got registered for my first clinical in Nursing School.

Old Post 02-13-2016 01:38 AM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by blackrosefore
Today, I got registered for my first clinical in Nursing School.

Good Job.

Old Post 02-13-2016 09:23 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Good Job.

^^Thanks, Jeff. Considering there was a tech glitch with the entire site where I was supposed to register, I'm really glad.

Old Post 02-15-2016 11:55 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

Im not ill, and a week from now ill have my puppy here. Oh, and Troll was just here <3

Old Post 02-20-2016 07:23 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
Im not ill, and a week from now ill have my puppy here. Oh, and Troll was just here <3
what kinda puppy? do you have a pic?

Old Post 02-22-2016 02:48 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
what kinda puppy? do you have a pic?
:3

Attachment: ludde.jpg
This has been downloaded 23 time(s).

Old Post 02-23-2016 08:40 AM
purple18

quote:
aww. is it a chinese crested dog? did you choose this breed because you're allergic to dog fur? i remember you mentioning something like that

Old Post 02-23-2016 09:18 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
aww. is it a chinese crested dog? did you choose this breed because you're allergic to dog fur? i remember you mentioning something like that
Its a mix, i picked him because hes so darn cute and has the sweetest temper, plus hes a good age (about 4,5 months now, i didnt look for the usual 8 week old pups). Im not allergic though

Old Post 02-23-2016 09:44 AM
purple18

quote:
Its a mix, i picked him because hes so darn cute and has the sweetest temper, plus hes a good age (about 4,5 months now, i didnt look for the usual 8 week old pups). Im not allergic though
he does look sweet. maybe i'm mixing it up with someone else's allergy then i want a dog sooo much too!

Old Post 02-23-2016 11:22 AM
grenno

quote:

he looks so cool! like a baby seal with a mohawk

Old Post 02-23-2016 01:25 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
it's a seal, she's just trying to fool you all

Old Post 02-23-2016 03:56 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
A weird seal. Hes a little freak <3

Old Post 02-23-2016 04:03 PM