Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What made you smile today?
Pages (245): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ir0nman
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
had the job interview yesterday and they called me saying they loooooove me ok lick my arse now people and I want a $7000 wage
$7000 per month!?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2011 12:13 PM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by ir0nman
$7000 per month!?

yes, that's like fair over here

Old Post 04-28-2011 12:14 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

Sunshiine

Old Post 04-28-2011 12:14 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ir0nman
Banned

quote:
the equivalent of $7000 american dollars a month is a fair wage? damn...i'm moving!

Old Post 04-28-2011 12:16 PM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
the equivalent of $7000 american dollars a month is a fair wage? damn...i'm moving!

yes but insurances, loans, etc are very expensive over here too but you can make a good living and 7000 is just the medium wage. I hope I'll get 11 or 12 once I'm done with the Masters studies.

Old Post 04-28-2011 12:18 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

I learned something new about Switzerland yesterday.....

P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¤ Nina Myers ¤
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:

damn you switzerland and your financial paradise.

¤ Nina Myers ¤ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ¤ Nina Myers ¤ Click here to Send ¤ Nina Myers ¤ a Private Message Find more posts by ¤ Nina Myers ¤ Add ¤ Nina Myers ¤ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ir0nman
Banned

quote:
yes but insurances, loans, etc are very expensive over here too but you can make a good living and 7000 is just the medium wage. I hope I'll get 11 or 12 once I'm done with the Masters studies.
again, damn! america has gone to hell.

Old Post 04-28-2011 12:19 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
I learned something new about Switzerland yesterday.....

and what was it?

Old Post 04-28-2011 12:19 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
again, damn! america has gone to hell.

yes hun either move to Asia or Europe. Come to me I'll do you good

Old Post 04-28-2011 12:20 PM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
and what was it?

shops close at 12 pm, and people go home from work/school and so on to eat dinner, then return a lil later to continue work/school, and the shops open again.

Kinda like a siesta....

Old Post 04-28-2011 12:21 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
shops close at 12 pm, and people go home from work/school and so on to eat dinner, then return a lil later to continue work/school, and the shops open again.

Kinda like a siesta....

hahahha that's true but isn't it the same in Norway?

Old Post 04-28-2011 12:22 PM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
hahahha that's true but isn't it the same in Norway?

nope

we have lunch at around 12'ish, then dinner around 4 - 5 pm.

RIIIIIICOLAAA

Old Post 04-28-2011 12:23 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
nope

we have lunch at around 12'ish, then dinner around 4 - 5 pm.

RIIIIIICOLAAA

at 4-5 pm?????? that's early

that's a difference we have with the French

France
morning : petit-déjeuner
noon : déjeuner
evening : dîner

Switzerland
morning : déjeuner
noon : diner
evening : souper

Old Post 04-28-2011 12:25 PM
ir0nman
Banned

quote:
yes hun either move to Asia or Europe. Come to me I'll do you good
europe! england! scotland!

i hear that asia doesn't take kindly to transpeople.

Old Post 04-28-2011 12:29 PM