Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > secret gig in stockholm
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dj seda
World Tour Level

Exclamation secret gig in stockholm

OMG OMG..ok no scream cuz it is not confirmed yet but just now I have heard this from a very reliable source on the radio I am working. Radio stationmanager works very closely with music companies around Sweden and she told me that next month there can be a private show of Pink. I was about to lick her *** to get more info., but she said they are keeping so private and she only got this info., but she is gonna check 4 me with them.

Ohh I am so late for my literature seminar, but wanted to share this esp. with the swedes who are dying 4 such news like me.

I am sorry in advance if this info. will end up wrong. but I really feel that it is gonna happen.maybe pink is trying to make it up for us (sarcastic and despair waiting for a swedish gig)

gotta go......

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-13-2008 01:18 PM
dj seda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dj seda Click here to Send dj seda a Private Message Find more posts by dj seda Add dj seda to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Dude u made me shout it out loud in my class right now. (And I have a Photoshop lesson) lmao.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Ok ok ok keep the hope up and LET ME KNOW when you find out!

Old Post 11-13-2008 01:44 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I'll do my best to find otu as well and I'll let you know omg now I'm so excited.

Old Post 11-13-2008 01:48 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elli0903
Triple Platinum Record Level

@dani: i just wrote sabrina that she should tell you to look on pp because of that secret gig rumor

Old Post 11-13-2008 01:52 PM
elli0903 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elli0903 Click here to Send elli0903 a Private Message Find more posts by elli0903 Add elli0903 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cursed Heart
Platinum Level

hopefully she performs for you guys, i know you have been dying to see her.

Old Post 11-13-2008 01:58 PM
Cursed Heart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cursed Heart Click here to Send Cursed Heart a Private Message Visit Cursed Heart's homepage! Find more posts by Cursed Heart Add Cursed Heart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by elli0903
@dani: i just wrote sabrina that she should tell you to look on pp because of that secret gig rumor

Aww. *types in carefully so my teacher wont hear*

Old Post 11-13-2008 01:58 PM
elli0903

i hope its on a weekend. i would love to go to sweden!!

Old Post 11-13-2008 02:00 PM
elli0903 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elli0903 Click here to Send elli0903 a Private Message Find more posts by elli0903 Add elli0903 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by elli0903

i hope its on a weekend. i would love to go to sweden!!

Come we will have a huge party.

Old Post 11-13-2008 02:41 PM
nooneanymore

omgomgomg!!! it better be true and nooo age limit ****!!! aaaaaaah.

thank you!

Old Post 11-13-2008 02:45 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkstagirl

Good luck guys! That brings back memories of those Sony Ericsson gigs in gothenburg! Awesome gigs! No passport right now, so I won't be travelling anywhere for a while.

Good luck

Old Post 11-13-2008 03:17 PM
pinkstagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkstagirl Click here to Send pinkstagirl a Private Message Find more posts by pinkstagirl Add pinkstagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mandao

Aaaaah I hope this is truuuue

Old Post 11-13-2008 03:51 PM
Mandao is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mandao Click here to Send Mandao a Private Message Find more posts by Mandao Add Mandao to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purge

haha just in time dani and mandy would start digging holes in the ground

Old Post 11-13-2008 03:56 PM
purge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purge Click here to Send purge a Private Message Find more posts by purge Add purge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkf@n!

YAAYYY WIE WIE WIIEEE I soo hope this is true.

Old Post 11-13-2008 05:31 PM
pinkf@n! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkf@n! Click here to Send pinkf@n! a Private Message Find more posts by pinkf@n! Add pinkf@n! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dj seda
World Tour Level

I am so flippin excited too, guys. I dont have any further info. at the moment.I called her again today and she was like geeez calm down. I will inform u immediately after I heard sth. in the end she also added that this can be most probably organized by a radio station in stockholm and mention some names like Star FM, NRJ, Rocket FM ...

since i am still an alien in sweden, pls inform me guys(swedes) if you are up to sth.>>dani: u can write me even i appear offline on msn. tack!

fingers crossed

I have another paper to write for tomorrow back to study

Old Post 11-13-2008 05:40 PM
dj seda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dj seda Click here to Send dj seda a Private Message Find more posts by dj seda Add dj seda to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkf@n!

quote:
Originally posted by dj seda
I am so flippin excited too, guys. I dont have any further info. at the moment.I called her again today and she was like geeez calm down. I will inform u immediately after I heard sth. in the end she also added that this can be most probably organized by a radio station in stockholm and mention some names like Star FM, NRJ, Rocket FM ...

since i am still an alien in sweden, pls inform me guys(swedes) if you are up to sth.>>dani: u can write me even i appear offline on msn. tack!

fingers crossed

I have another paper to write for tomorrow back to study

Oh no I promise it'll be NRJ again...

Old Post 11-13-2008 06:00 PM
pinkf@n! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkf@n! Click here to Send pinkf@n! a Private Message Find more posts by pinkf@n! Add pinkf@n! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote