Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > would it anoy you?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*unwanted*
Banned

would it anoy you?

right my boyfriend (who i resenty got together with)

was over at my area lastnight (he lives bout 30 minits away) so he came over at 2.30 am and we went for a walk and stuff till 5am ish...and then i went home he went to get a taxie...

i was just on the phone to him just now and he toled me what hapened when i left..
he walked till he found a taxie company and he called the number and ti was a girl and she sed to stay there she got his number and name and sed a taxie would be there to pick him up...and one came...

he got in..then he got a message "so where was the party at?".... after 4 messages he found out it was the girl at the cab company!!! oh my god!!! what a little desperate ho!

im glad he toled me bout it...i mean he could of kept it fomr me and stil txt her.... but i mean i think its real anoying!i mean whats the ***ks she doin with his number

bitahc

whats ur opnions?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-20-2008 07:54 PM
*unwanted* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *unwanted* Click here to Send *unwanted* a Private Message Find more posts by *unwanted* Add *unwanted* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NinxPinkness
Banned

well she sure is desperate and your boyfriend is honest so that's good. it is kinda annoying though, just forget her.

Old Post 05-20-2008 08:09 PM
NinxPinkness is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NinxPinkness Click here to Send NinxPinkness a Private Message Visit NinxPinkness's homepage! Find more posts by NinxPinkness Add NinxPinkness to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
janes addiction
Top 100 Charts Level

i tihnk yuo shuodl lrean hwo to speel. because that annoys me, yse.

Old Post 05-21-2008 12:37 AM
janes addiction is offline Click Here to See the Profile for janes addiction Click here to Send janes addiction a Private Message Find more posts by janes addiction Add janes addiction to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BellJar
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by janes addiction

she could be dyslexic, that's unnecessary and mean.

Old Post 05-21-2008 12:43 AM
BellJar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BellJar Click here to Send BellJar a Private Message Find more posts by BellJar Add BellJar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Amy-LouiseOx
Triple Platinum Record Level

desperate girl lol.
god, what a honest trusting boyfriend you have (:.

and janes addiction.. she made a few errors, rpobably from typing to fast or something, does it matter, its easy to make out |:

Old Post 05-21-2008 12:47 AM
Amy-LouiseOx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Amy-LouiseOx Click here to Send Amy-LouiseOx a Private Message Visit Amy-LouiseOx's homepage! Find more posts by Amy-LouiseOx Add Amy-LouiseOx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zara
#1 Single Level

if your boyf told you he probs isnt going to do anything about it.

D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-E grl

Old Post 05-21-2008 02:35 PM
Zara is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zara Click here to Send Zara a Private Message Visit Zara's homepage! Find more posts by Zara Add Zara to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
needsomemoore

quote:
idiots annoy me even more.

Old Post 05-21-2008 03:30 PM
needsomemoore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for needsomemoore Click here to Send needsomemoore a Private Message Find more posts by needsomemoore Add needsomemoore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
squidgee
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
your an ***

Old Post 05-21-2008 05:19 PM
squidgee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for squidgee Click here to Send squidgee a Private Message Visit squidgee's homepage! Find more posts by squidgee Add squidgee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*unwanted*
Banned

haha tahxn guys so u think its clear to relax?

phew..

i mean imagin he neevr toled me?ide neevr in a million years think it happened.... like 6am leaving my house come on

i mean im glad he toled me but ahhh there alwasy that "what if" factor!

Old Post 05-21-2008 06:25 PM
*unwanted* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *unwanted* Click here to Send *unwanted* a Private Message Find more posts by *unwanted* Add *unwanted* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CupCookie.
Banned

I think that she's just a hungry hunter...

Old Post 05-21-2008 06:40 PM
CupCookie. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CupCookie. Click here to Send CupCookie. a Private Message Find more posts by CupCookie. Add CupCookie. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*unwanted*
Banned

the only thing that worries me is if he gets curious as to who she is...i mean he didnt see her...im sure ther mind wonder....she could be a bet down ugly pig...but....she could be ***king hot...
i mean what if she txt him agen....or calls him i dont think she knows he has a girlfriend...coz it was 7am before get got home he just went to sleep and didnt txt her back...and as far as im awair thats the end of it!
maybe next time were in the area together we should take a walk over to her hahaha evil

Old Post 05-21-2008 06:56 PM
pinkeatsbytches
Banned

nothin to be annoyed by

Old Post 05-22-2008 08:06 AM
pinkeatsbytches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbytches Click here to Send pinkeatsbytches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbytches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbytches Add pinkeatsbytches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sunchild
Banned

quote:

haha

Old Post 05-23-2008 06:56 PM
sunchild is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunchild Click here to Send sunchild a Private Message Find more posts by sunchild Add sunchild to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

quote:

Attachment: 2534732.jpg
This has been downloaded 29 time(s).

Old Post 05-24-2008 03:51 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
love-ikea

she's probly just abused her position as taxi call centre to get his number and she's a tad bit desperate (not AT ALL saying you'll have to be desperate to get with your bf - as i dont know him lol) just the way she went about it

she could have spoke to him face to face - only just to be refused there and then - lol

don't worry about it - he told you which is good =]

she might have even done it to other guys aswell and she shouldn't be

the numbers used to call taxi companies should be private

Old Post 05-24-2008 01:04 PM
love-ikea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for love-ikea Click here to Send love-ikea a Private Message Find more posts by love-ikea Add love-ikea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote