Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Carey Hart Photos & Information Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.
Pages (380): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

yeah, thats an odd photo. looks really skinny!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-07-2008 03:46 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
yeah, thats an odd photo. looks really skinny!

Totally!!! In the last couple i've seen he looks like he's lost a bit of weight but I think that photo is just taken at the wrong angle. Hopefully!!

- Mx

Old Post 06-07-2008 04:28 AM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

*hopefully* agreed!

Old Post 06-07-2008 04:46 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

quote:
Originally posted by marea
Not my favourite photo, but it is new.

- Mx

oh my god did his delts are like half as big as they used to be. i mean, the shirt would normally reach his shoulders! now he looks like a twelve year old wearing 14 year old clothes because that's supposed to be a cool thing at that age!

Old Post 06-07-2008 09:54 AM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pwincess-Pink
Major Label Level

OMG hes sooo freaking HOTT!!!!

Old Post 06-08-2008 12:18 AM
Pwincess-Pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pwincess-Pink Click here to Send Pwincess-Pink a Private Message Find more posts by Pwincess-Pink Add Pwincess-Pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlameFluff

quote:
Originally posted by pink_annelies
oh my god did his delts are like half as big as they used to be. i mean, the shirt would normally reach his shoulders! now he looks like a twelve year old wearing 14 year old clothes because that's supposed to be a cool thing at that age!

Yeah..looks like he's getting skinner and losing some muscle.

Must be too busy with the business's or he doesn't need to stay in shape to keep Alecia in line anymore!

Old Post 06-08-2008 06:59 AM
BlameFluff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlameFluff Click here to Send BlameFluff a Private Message Visit BlameFluff's homepage! Find more posts by BlameFluff Add BlameFluff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lozza81

quote:
Not my favourite photo, but it is new.

- Mx

aww he's looking a lil skinny there

Hart u ok man?!

Old Post 06-08-2008 07:01 AM
lozza81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lozza81 Click here to Send lozza81 a Private Message Visit lozza81's homepage! Find more posts by lozza81 Add lozza81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

Guys as I said before, I think it was just a really bad shot taken from an awkward angle, these photographs are more recent and show him in his normal, gorgeous self!

- Mx

Attachment: hartforpp12.jpg
This has been downloaded 312 time(s).

Old Post 06-08-2008 07:44 AM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

Attachment: hartforpp11.jpg
This has been downloaded 315 time(s).

Old Post 06-08-2008 07:54 AM
marea

Attachment: hartforpp10.jpg
This has been downloaded 313 time(s).

Old Post 06-08-2008 07:56 AM
BlameFluff

quote:
Guys as I said before, I think it was just a really bad shot taken from an awkward angle, these photographs are more recent and show him in his normal, gorgeous self!

- Mx

O.K., yep, looking like his ol'self!

Old Post 06-08-2008 07:58 AM
BlameFluff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlameFluff Click here to Send BlameFluff a Private Message Visit BlameFluff's homepage! Find more posts by BlameFluff Add BlameFluff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

I wonder if he has a big penis or not? LOL

Yes, Im a size queen but I just get the feeling it isnt that big but I could be wrong.

/random haha

Old Post 06-08-2008 08:07 AM
marea

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
I wonder if he has a big penis or not? LOL

Yes, Im a size queen but I just get the feeling it isnt that big but I could be wrong.

/random haha

LMAO!!! Aren't we all "size queens" ????

- Mx

Old Post 06-08-2008 08:55 AM
marea

Another newbie...seems someone's had the scissors out!

- Mx

Attachment: hartsternewforpp.jpg
This has been downloaded 302 time(s).

Old Post 06-09-2008 04:09 AM
lozza81

and now those ones look much better, lol, he's definitely looking FINE there in the red!!

thanx

Old Post 06-09-2008 04:12 AM
lozza81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lozza81 Click here to Send lozza81 a Private Message Visit lozza81's homepage! Find more posts by lozza81 Add lozza81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote