Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Carey Hart Photos & Information Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.
Pages (380): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

I like the jeans! t4p

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-22-2008 09:00 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alpifa
2nd Grammy Level

Attachment: maxim (7).jpg
This has been downloaded 515 time(s).

Old Post 05-22-2008 09:01 PM
Alpifa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alpifa Click here to Send Alpifa a Private Message Find more posts by Alpifa Add Alpifa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alpifa
2nd Grammy Level

8 last one

Attachment: maxim (8).jpg
This has been downloaded 511 time(s).

Old Post 05-22-2008 09:02 PM
Alpifa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alpifa Click here to Send Alpifa a Private Message Find more posts by Alpifa Add Alpifa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

Looking good as usual!

Old Post 05-22-2008 10:33 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
freakunleashed
Banned

Hmm... He extended the tattoos down to his palms. Like the HH symbol.

Old Post 05-22-2008 10:38 PM
freakunleashed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for freakunleashed Click here to Send freakunleashed a Private Message Find more posts by freakunleashed Add freakunleashed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NateLovesPink
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Alpifa

wow thanx for posting

Old Post 05-23-2008 09:23 AM
NateLovesPink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NateLovesPink Click here to Send NateLovesPink a Private Message Visit NateLovesPink's homepage! Find more posts by NateLovesPink Add NateLovesPink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

T4P Alpifa!!

quote:
Originally posted by freakunleashed
Hmm... He extended the tattoos down to his palms. Like the HH symbol.

The H&H symbol he has had for a couple of years, the other tats on his hands have been there for a while now too, the shamrock was the last addition.

"Abillas Cognatus" translates as "From My Fathers Blood"

&

"Ab Imo Pectore" translates as "From the Bottom of My Heart"

- Mx

Attachment: mareahands.jpg
This has been downloaded 490 time(s).

Old Post 05-23-2008 04:29 PM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Culebra

quote:
Originally posted by marea

"Abillas Cognatus" translates as "From My Fathers Blood"

Os Carey a Jr.? I see that around the shamrock there's a Jr. on one side and a Sr. on the other.

Old Post 05-23-2008 04:52 PM
Culebra is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Culebra Click here to Send Culebra a Private Message Visit Culebra's homepage! Find more posts by Culebra Add Culebra to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Im sorry but his tats are gona look so nasty when hes old and wrinkly. lol

Old Post 05-23-2008 04:53 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Culebra

^^I like the way old people look with tattoos, especially heavily tattooed people. The wrinkles and tattoos combo gives me the feeling they tore it up in their day.

Old Post 05-23-2008 05:11 PM
Culebra is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Culebra Click here to Send Culebra a Private Message Visit Culebra's homepage! Find more posts by Culebra Add Culebra to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

His shamrock behind his ear is the same tat that his grandfather had and Hart got it done after his grandfather passed away.

Coinkidinkally Thomas Pendleton had his grandfathers tattoo done too. I think it's a lovely way to honour someone.

- Mx

Last edited by marea on 05-08-2009 at 01:19 AM

Old Post 05-23-2008 05:13 PM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by Culebra
^^I like the way old people look with tattoos, especially heavily tattooed people. The wrinkles and tattoos combo gives me the feeling they tore it up in their day.

Old Post 05-23-2008 05:22 PM
marea

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Im sorry but his tats are gona look so nasty when hes old and wrinkly. lol

I suppose it's like Carey says - he could have spent the money that he has spent on tats buying other flash cars or whatevs and he knows that when he's old and the tats have blended and he looks all shabby that he can look back and it's like a storybook of memories!

- Mx

Old Post 05-23-2008 05:36 PM
Culebra

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!

LOL. You can't relate?

Old Post 05-23-2008 05:38 PM
Alpifa
2nd Grammy Level

more pics

Attachment: maxim (9).jpg
This has been downloaded 378 time(s).

Old Post 05-23-2008 05:45 PM