Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > The Hangover Thread.
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
..Stars..
#1 Single Level

Last weekend, me and my buddy down 2 fifths of makers mark(bourbon) stronger that whiskey. the where in like 4 big flasks and we was taking shots after shots. needless to say from 830 to 1130 that night i dont remember anything at all all i know is ppl thought i was going to die I was rambling on calling my friend getting sick all over myself and everything, sarah had to take me into the port-a-potty lol had to take my pants off me all that jazz then helped me out i feel hit my head really hard.. then almost feel into the ohio river... and had to be carried back to the car then i woke up in the car wondering what happened i was still buzzed lol needless to say what i wanted to see teh fireworks i dont remeber at all i was passed out... minus the falling and getting sick a few times..
i dont want to EVER drink like that again sitll havnt been able to drink anything since then lol

the next morning was HORRIBLE i have never had a hangover till then... and WATER does not help i couldnt keep it down i found out i had an alucer(sp) so the toilet was my buddy for 2 hrs after downing alot of water that i didnt keep down with blood from the alcur i had the world worst horrible headache and i had to lay down many times. and lots more happened.. the next day i had the headache still omg it was horrible

Last edited by ..Stars.. on 04-21-2008 at 05:26 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-21-2008 05:24 AM
..Stars.. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ..Stars.. Click here to Send ..Stars.. a Private Message Visit ..Stars..'s homepage! Find more posts by ..Stars.. Add ..Stars.. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore
Triple Platinum Record Level

i'm not really so hangover. more like ***king tired and sucky mood hangover it sucks

Old Post 04-21-2008 12:59 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesus Christ
Platinum Level

Did u know that Alcohol is far much worse than Marjuiana and

Ecstasy??

If u dont believe me go ask the WHO (World Health Organization).

Something I dont quite understand:

If some1 talks about talkin weed or xtc

he'll get attacked and get called a drugie, but some1 can be an

alcoholic and ppl will feel sympathetic towards that person?!

Just because its legal, that doesnt make it safe.

Tabaco is legal, and its kills much more ppl than all drugs

combined.

So, stay sober, stay safe and use a condom.

Old Post 04-22-2008 02:05 AM
Jesus Christ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jesus Christ Click here to Send Jesus Christ a Private Message Find more posts by Jesus Christ Add Jesus Christ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

hate it.. but im feelin pretty good atm.. lots of water

wasnt that fun while i was in the bus tho, ooh the way my teachers looked at me lol

Old Post 05-15-2008 07:34 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

OH.EM.GEE.

"I feel like shi.t on a stuck Mike"

- Mx

Old Post 06-05-2008 12:12 PM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lozza81

quote:
Originally posted by marea
OH.EM.GEE.

"I feel like shi.t on a stuck Mike"

- Mx

awwww hun!!!!

i hope you're resting that head of yours on the pillow in bed, and not moving from there!!

Old Post 06-05-2008 03:10 PM
lozza81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lozza81 Click here to Send lozza81 a Private Message Visit lozza81's homepage! Find more posts by lozza81 Add lozza81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anacreon
Platinum Level

Me. Hungover. Now

Old Post 06-05-2008 03:48 PM
Anacreon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anacreon Click here to Send Anacreon a Private Message Find more posts by Anacreon Add Anacreon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cranium2
#1 Single Level

no sympathy for self inflicted pain.

*goes to inflict that pain*

Old Post 06-07-2008 12:06 AM
Cranium2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cranium2 Find more posts by Cranium2 Add Cranium2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

OH EM GEE *runs to vomit*

- Mx

Old Post 07-19-2008 02:41 AM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

"I feel like sh1t on a stick Mike"

*runs to vomit again*

Old Post 07-19-2008 02:43 AM
lozza81

oh noes, has the jaeger done bad things to you?!

Old Post 07-19-2008 02:44 AM
lozza81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lozza81 Click here to Send lozza81 a Private Message Visit lozza81's homepage! Find more posts by lozza81 Add lozza81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

quote:
Originally posted by lozza81
oh noes, has the jaeger done bad things to you?!

No but the beer, vodka and midori did it's all Holly's fault.

Old Post 07-19-2008 02:48 AM
tdkeirns
Platinum Level

quote:
No but the beer, vodka and midori did it's all Holly's fault.

Awww. *hands you a bucket so you don't have to leave your computer to vomit*

Old Post 07-19-2008 02:51 AM
tdkeirns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdkeirns Click here to Send tdkeirns a Private Message Find more posts by tdkeirns Add tdkeirns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

quote:
Originally posted by tdkeirns
Awww. *hands you a bucket so you don't have to leave your computer to vomit*

AAAAWWWW thanks Trace *vomits into bucket* THIS ISSSS AWFUL!!!!!!

Old Post 07-19-2008 02:53 AM
tdkeirns
Platinum Level

quote:
AAAAWWWW thanks Trace *vomits into bucket* THIS ISSSS AWFUL!!!!!!

*hands you another bucket and some gatorade*

I may have to work on my own hangover this evening. This is sooooooooo not a good day for me.

Old Post 07-19-2008 02:55 AM
tdkeirns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdkeirns Click here to Send tdkeirns a Private Message Find more posts by tdkeirns Add tdkeirns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote