Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What did you dream?
Pages (44): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
aRiNaH
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by EmmiLuvP!nk
lol no but yur cool too!!

i met hollie haha
was such a random dream:P

lol..

hollie?! sound familiar tho...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-10-2008 06:07 PM
aRiNaH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aRiNaH Click here to Send aRiNaH a Private Message Find more posts by aRiNaH Add aRiNaH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x1michelle
#1 Video and Single Level

i dreamt that my landlord was painting my stairs then at the top she pushed me up the wall and kissed me, eh?? what?? noway

Old Post 03-10-2008 06:38 PM
x1michelle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x1michelle Click here to Send x1michelle a Private Message Find more posts by x1michelle Add x1michelle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aRiNaH

well i'm going to bed soon..so i want to dream about something sexy... lol

Old Post 03-10-2008 06:44 PM
aRiNaH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aRiNaH Click here to Send aRiNaH a Private Message Find more posts by aRiNaH Add aRiNaH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

quote:
Originally posted by aRiNaH
well i'm going to bed soon..so i want to dream about something sexy... lol
ha ^^

lol i dreamt i ..was in my old school again and i was a spion like.. totaly spiec? with roel and ward lmfao they were wearing girlcostumes (6) and we had to attack a teacher and stuff hihiii now that was the first time i saw a teacher crying cause i hit her

Old Post 03-10-2008 06:46 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lorenazinger
Platinum Level

i dreamt ...ummm with p!nk,sex,party (sex with pink, party with pink) hahahah

I rarely dream with pink, ahhha

but, well...maybe tonight dream the same, hahaha

Old Post 03-10-2008 07:04 PM
lorenazinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lorenazinger Click here to Send lorenazinger a Private Message Visit lorenazinger's homepage! Find more posts by lorenazinger Add lorenazinger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NinxPinkness
Banned

It wasn't last night but here it goes:
Once I dreamt dinosaurs stole our car and they left me a message that I need to call them if I want to save the car. SO I did and they aswered. They told me they stole our flowers from our living room and I was kinda confused. And then I had to sing for the dinosaurs on the phone and they slowly started giving back things. And I was extremly happy when I got my flower back.

OMG dinosaurs can talk! lmao Pointless dreams but funny anyway I'm a weirdo.

Old Post 03-10-2008 08:26 PM
NinxPinkness is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NinxPinkness Click here to Send NinxPinkness a Private Message Visit NinxPinkness's homepage! Find more posts by NinxPinkness Add NinxPinkness to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by NinxPinkness
It wasn't last night but here it goes:
Once I dreamt dinosaurs stole our car and they left me a message that I need to call them if I want to save the car. SO I did and they aswered. They told me they stole our flowers from our living room and I was kinda confused. And then I had to sing for the dinosaurs on the phone and they slowly started giving back things. And I was extremly happy when I got my flower back.

OMG dinosaurs can talk! lmao Pointless dreams but funny anyway I'm a weirdo.

You are really lucky who got your flower back.. they usually don't give the stuff back to you once they stole it.

Old Post 03-10-2008 08:34 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NinxPinkness
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
You are really lucky who got your flower back.. they usually don't give the stuff back to you once they stole it.

LMAO Dinosaurs are nice At least the ones from my dreams. and they CALLED me on my PHONE.

Old Post 03-10-2008 08:35 PM
NinxPinkness is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NinxPinkness Click here to Send NinxPinkness a Private Message Visit NinxPinkness's homepage! Find more posts by NinxPinkness Add NinxPinkness to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
LMAO Dinosaurs are nice At least the ones from my dreams. and they CALLED me on my PHONE.

How did they get your number

Old Post 03-10-2008 08:36 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NinxPinkness
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
How did they get your number

I have no idea. They're smart.

Old Post 03-10-2008 08:43 PM
purple18

ummmm my personality clearly shows up when i admit that the other day i dreamt of a centaur in a nike hoodie (in order to keep warm) ....lol
well this is what my bf tells me cuz he always asks me what i am dreaming about when i'm asleep....and the funniest is that i usually answer and tell him

Old Post 03-10-2008 08:45 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nina Myers

the other night i dreamt that i was in Rome and martina was making fun of my clothes so i took a train ( ) to go back to Paris get some new clothes, and then went back to Rome again, to kick martina's butt.

I also dreamt people were cutting other people's throat in my neighborhood, just for fun.

Old Post 03-10-2008 08:49 PM
 Nina Myers  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Nina Myers Click here to Send  Nina Myers  a Private Message Find more posts by  Nina Myers Add  Nina Myers  to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NinxPinkness
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Nina Myers
the other night i dreamt that i was in Rome and martina was making fun of my clothes so i took a train ( ) to go back to Paris get some new clothes, and then went back to Rome again, to kick martina's butt.

I also dreamt people were cutting other people's throat in my neighborhood, just for fun.

lol@first one.
ew@second one.

Old Post 03-10-2008 08:50 PM
Nina Myers

quote:
lol@first one.
ew@second one.

i also dreamt i had hot sex with my friend Thomas.

Old Post 03-10-2008 08:51 PM
 Nina Myers  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Nina Myers Click here to Send  Nina Myers  a Private Message Find more posts by  Nina Myers Add  Nina Myers  to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
ummmm my personality clearly shows up when i admit that the other day i dreamt of a centaur in a nike hoodie (in order to keep warm) ....lol
well this is what my bf tells me cuz he always asks me what i am dreaming about when i'm asleep....and the funniest is that i usually answer and tell him

Haha aaaawww! poor thing.. all cold.

Old Post 03-10-2008 08:52 PM