Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What was the first think to do and think when you get up?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Coccolino
Banned

What was the first think to do and think when you get up?

What was the first think to do and think when you get up today,tomorrow,next month ... ?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-30-2008 07:12 AM
Coccolino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coccolino Click here to Send Coccolino a Private Message Visit Coccolino's homepage! Find more posts by Coccolino Add Coccolino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksbabe
Banned

skool yuk

Old Post 01-30-2008 08:31 AM
p!nksbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksbabe Click here to Send p!nksbabe a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksbabe Add p!nksbabe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nickul
World Tour Level

fu*** work

Old Post 01-30-2008 08:34 AM
nickul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nickul Click here to Send nickul a Private Message Find more posts by nickul Add nickul to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesseka
Triple Platinum Record Level

tomorrow.. schoool. pfft

Old Post 01-30-2008 08:49 AM
Jesseka is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jesseka Click here to Send Jesseka a Private Message Find more posts by Jesseka Add Jesseka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coccolino
Banned

2nd day i have headache
these days are the most important for my marks in the end f the first half of the school year damn
when i open my eyes my cat watching me so lovely so my day will be happy

Old Post 01-30-2008 08:50 AM
Coccolino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coccolino Click here to Send Coccolino a Private Message Visit Coccolino's homepage! Find more posts by Coccolino Add Coccolino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CopyCat
Banned

5 more minutes pleeeeeease

Old Post 01-30-2008 09:05 AM
CopyCat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CopyCat Click here to Send CopyCat a Private Message Find more posts by CopyCat Add CopyCat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Damn it, I should sleep more. And I do have time for it but I can't when I wake up for once.

Old Post 01-30-2008 09:38 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missundaztood

turn my alarm off

Old Post 01-30-2008 09:40 AM
missundaztood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missundaztood Click here to Send missundaztood a Private Message Find more posts by missundaztood Add missundaztood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
[FanNumberOne]

rise and shine retard!

Old Post 01-30-2008 09:41 AM
[FanNumberOne] is offline Click Here to See the Profile for [FanNumberOne] Click here to Send [FanNumberOne] a Private Message Visit [FanNumberOne]'s homepage! Find more posts by [FanNumberOne] Add [FanNumberOne] to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coccolino
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by CopyCat
5 more minutes pleeeeeease

oh yes
5 more...than 5 more...than another 5 min...and always all these 5 minutes transofrms in 1 hour(to me) haha

Old Post 01-30-2008 09:44 AM
Jolie-Pitt

put on my boxers

Old Post 01-30-2008 10:21 AM
Jolie-Pitt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jolie-Pitt Click here to Send Jolie-Pitt a Private Message Visit Jolie-Pitt's homepage! Find more posts by Jolie-Pitt Add Jolie-Pitt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sundaymorning
World Tour Level

should i watch the oc?

Old Post 01-30-2008 10:22 AM
sundaymorning is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sundaymorning Click here to Send sundaymorning a Private Message Find more posts by sundaymorning Add sundaymorning to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sundaymorning
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by sundaymorning
should i watch the oc?

oh, and then i did watch the oc.

Old Post 01-30-2008 10:23 AM
sundaymorning is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sundaymorning Click here to Send sundaymorning a Private Message Find more posts by sundaymorning Add sundaymorning to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coccolino
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by alec!ous
I almost overslept this morning.. I didn't hear my second alarm.. opssi

oh it s ohard to get up early,i really can hear 2 alarams on my clock and my telephone (Pink-Cuz I Can)
and every time when Cuz I Can woke me im so angry and i hate pink for 30 seconds
so im thinking to change it on "Love Song" hahahaha then i will oversleep better haha

Old Post 01-30-2008 10:30 AM
BtDfreespirit
#1 Single Level

first thing i think the whole week

i have to pack this bags dammit

Old Post 01-30-2008 12:34 PM
BtDfreespirit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BtDfreespirit Click here to Send BtDfreespirit a Private Message Visit BtDfreespirit's homepage! Find more posts by BtDfreespirit Add BtDfreespirit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote