Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > How many concerts do you go to every year?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
0 0 0%
1-3 2 20.00%
4-6 4 40.00%
7-9 3 30.00%
10-15 0 0%
16-20 0 0%
20+ 1 10.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mandao
Triple Platinum Record Level

How many concerts do you go to every year?

For me I'd say 5-6 or more, depending on what I can afford and of course who's coming over to play.

Last edited by Mandao on 01-28-2008 at 11:38 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-28-2008 11:35 PM
Mandao is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mandao Click here to Send Mandao a Private Message Find more posts by Mandao Add Mandao to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Discordia
Platinum Level

lucky i've only ever been to two--n*sync in second grade lol, and pink in feb last year.

(and i could be seeing the dresden dolls on saturday, but no, i have to babysit )

Old Post 01-28-2008 11:37 PM
Discordia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Discordia Click here to Send Discordia a Private Message Find more posts by Discordia Add Discordia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyperpunkrocker
World Tour Level

too many to count
im going to go see Hedley and State Of Shock on Saturady!!

Old Post 01-28-2008 11:49 PM
hyperpunkrocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hyperpunkrocker Click here to Send hyperpunkrocker a Private Message Visit hyperpunkrocker's homepage! Find more posts by hyperpunkrocker Add hyperpunkrocker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
little_abs
Double Platinum

really depends who's on tour. lol. when pink's on tour it's a loooot more than usual. this year i have 4 lined up so far. hehe.

Old Post 01-28-2008 11:51 PM
little_abs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for little_abs Click here to Send little_abs a Private Message Find more posts by little_abs Add little_abs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Culebra

For several past years I hadn't gone to any at all, just DJ type shows. I used to go to a lot of concerts as a teen.

Last year I went to 3 (Pink/JT, Butch Walker, Butch Walker & Friends) and that was an increase, lol.

This year I've been to one, Melvins on NYE, have Social D coming up this weekend, have tickets to the Hotel Cafe Tour in Hollywood in March and will be at the Hotel Cafe Tour in San Francisco in April.

I'll probably take my niece to the Vans Warped Tour over the Summer and then depending on who else comes around later in the year.

Old Post 01-29-2008 12:26 AM
Culebra is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Culebra Click here to Send Culebra a Private Message Visit Culebra's homepage! Find more posts by Culebra Add Culebra to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1P!nk_lover

Old Post 01-29-2008 03:12 AM
1P!nk_lover is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1P!nk_lover Click here to Send 1P!nk_lover a Private Message Find more posts by 1P!nk_lover Add 1P!nk_lover to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bern!_Alicia
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by 1P!nk_lover

me too why?

Old Post 01-29-2008 03:08 PM
Bern!_Alicia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bern!_Alicia Click here to Send Bern!_Alicia a Private Message Find more posts by Bern!_Alicia Add Bern!_Alicia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wild angel
Banned

I go 1 to 3 times i`d say cause not so many stars comes here. but i go to concerts of our bands if they have them anywhere near my town.

Old Post 01-29-2008 03:33 PM
Wild angel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wild angel Click here to Send Wild angel a Private Message Find more posts by Wild angel Add Wild angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

Old Post 01-29-2008 03:38 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

i don't go to a concert that much lol but if there're p!nk gigs or others i love i'll go

Old Post 01-29-2008 03:48 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

depends whos touring, last yr i went to around 10

Old Post 01-29-2008 04:02 PM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A Hint Of Pink

quote:
Originally posted by 1P!nk_lover

nor me! im not special!!

Old Post 01-29-2008 04:04 PM
A Hint Of Pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A Hint Of Pink Click here to Send A Hint Of Pink a Private Message Find more posts by A Hint Of Pink Add A Hint Of Pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mandao

quote:
Originally posted by A Hint Of Pink
nor me! im not special!!

I think it's cuz of the temporary forum changes..

Old Post 01-29-2008 04:12 PM
Mandao is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mandao Click here to Send Mandao a Private Message Find more posts by Mandao Add Mandao to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaryOaks

Normally between 4 and 6, but hopefully this year it'll be 7+

I gotta catch back my lack of concerts of 2006/2007, so I made it my resolution of 2008.

Old Post 01-29-2008 04:17 PM
MaryOaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MaryOaks Click here to Send MaryOaks a Private Message Visit MaryOaks's homepage! Find more posts by MaryOaks Add MaryOaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Depens. But as older I get the more no one has to say you cannot go pffffffffffffffffffft, so it's up to me these days. Which means how much I can afford. But yeah.. I'd say 6-7? (Pink included). 2007, I was to Metallica, Papa Roach (opening act for damn it I cant remember.:P) and Pinkx5

Old Post 01-29-2008 04:25 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote