Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > USA' East Coast must-see places
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MaryOaks
Triple Platinum Record Level

USA' East Coast must-see places

So, my bro & me are thinking about making a 1.5/2 weeks trip to the USA this summer [can't go in europe unfortunately this year, I had some money problems and I couldn't afford it.], and we are thinking about going in New-York and Washington for instance, and some town I don't remember the name in Virginia that my bro want to see, since it's an important place in USA history and my bro is an history geek [actually has an History university diploma and wanna become an history teacher]...

Gonna stop at some beaches aswell...

But to get to the point of my thread now, I'd like to know interesting places on the east coast that you've been/heard of where we should stop by or something.

Forget Florida, we won't go there since we already been there.

Thanks y'all in advance for the ideas you'll give.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-08-2008 08:56 PM
MaryOaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MaryOaks Click here to Send MaryOaks a Private Message Visit MaryOaks's homepage! Find more posts by MaryOaks Add MaryOaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mandao

There's a nice play called Nowhere-ville in the state Swediana and I heard there was a lil girl calling to be picked up.. hmm.. I dunno who it was

Old Post 01-08-2008 09:02 PM
Mandao is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mandao Click here to Send Mandao a Private Message Find more posts by Mandao Add Mandao to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Culebra

I've never been to the East coast besides FL but I have a couple of suggestions.

Lots of history in Philadelphia.
I hear Boston is a nice town.

Old Post 01-08-2008 09:03 PM
Culebra is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Culebra Click here to Send Culebra a Private Message Visit Culebra's homepage! Find more posts by Culebra Add Culebra to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaryOaks

quote:
Originally posted by Culebra
I've never been to the East coast besides FL but I have a couple of suggestions.

Lots of history in Philadelphia.
I hear Boston is a nice town.

Thought about Boston but I think when I'll go it'll be another time in the same time I'll go back in Toronto and around the Great Lakes.

Old Post 01-08-2008 09:07 PM
MaryOaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MaryOaks Click here to Send MaryOaks a Private Message Visit MaryOaks's homepage! Find more posts by MaryOaks Add MaryOaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaryOaks

quote:
Originally posted by Mandao
There's a nice play called Nowhere-ville in the state Swediana and I heard there was a lil girl calling to be picked up.. hmm.. I dunno who it was
No idea what you're talking about.

Old Post 01-08-2008 09:08 PM
lozza81

yeah Philly's awesome, and Boston's pretty good too

and well u gotta go to New York

Old Post 01-09-2008 12:23 AM
lozza81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lozza81 Click here to Send lozza81 a Private Message Visit lozza81's homepage! Find more posts by lozza81 Add lozza81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sabrinchen
#1 Video and Single Level

Not sure how far south you wanna go but if you get to Georgia visit Atlanta it's a nice city
and I guess the city in virginia your talking about is Jamestown (first colony) and if your brother likes history that much you should also visit Charleston in South Carolina

Old Post 01-09-2008 01:08 AM
sabrinchen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sabrinchen Click here to Send sabrinchen a Private Message Find more posts by sabrinchen Add sabrinchen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaryOaks

quote:
Originally posted by sabrinchen
Not sure how far south you wanna go but if you get to Georgia visit Atlanta it's a nice city
and I guess the city in virginia your talking about is Jamestown (first colony) and if your brother likes history that much you should also visit Charleston in South Carolina

Yeah exactly that city he wanna go.
He wanna visit the military base and all too.

Thanks gonna check out what's in Charleston and Atlanta.

Old Post 01-09-2008 01:13 AM
heathernorris
World Tour Level

If you're going to hit up some beaches...I would sugest Atlatic Beach in North Carolina. More specifically a town called Beaufort. It's a beautiful place and I usually spend most weekends of my summers there. It's lovely and different there are a ton of little shops that have great things in them and you can go parasailing and there are harbor tours that take you over to this little island called Shackelford where you can see wild horses that live there. It's an amazing place to me and words can't really even discribe it.

Old Post 01-09-2008 01:46 AM
heathernorris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for heathernorris Click here to Send heathernorris a Private Message Find more posts by heathernorris Add heathernorris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rumblmunkee
Double Platinum

pittsburgh- america's most livable city

Old Post 01-09-2008 01:53 AM
rumblmunkee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rumblmunkee Click here to Send rumblmunkee a Private Message Visit rumblmunkee's homepage! Find more posts by rumblmunkee Add rumblmunkee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaryOaks

quote:
Originally posted by heathernorris
If you're going to hit up some beaches...I would sugest Atlatic Beach in North Carolina. More specifically a town called Beaufort. It's a beautiful place and I usually spend most weekends of my summers there. It's lovely and different there are a ton of little shops that have great things in them and you can go parasailing and there are harbor tours that take you over to this little island called Shackelford where you can see wild horses that live there. It's an amazing place to me and words can't really even discribe it.
Oh I already went there I'm sure. When we drived to Florida we stopped to some places and I'm sure this place was one. Though I was 12 so I'm not sure my memories and good.

Old Post 01-09-2008 02:12 AM
*P!nK AsHeS*

come to boston! theres lots of history here

Old Post 01-09-2008 03:07 AM
*P!nK AsHeS* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *P!nK AsHeS* Click here to Send *P!nK AsHeS* a Private Message Visit *P!nK AsHeS*'s homepage! Find more posts by *P!nK AsHeS* Add *P!nK AsHeS* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Swnscd1
#1 Video and Single Level

dc is my choice....interesting museums, monuments....fun clubs...shopping...

Old Post 01-09-2008 04:59 AM
Swnscd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Swnscd1 Click here to Send Swnscd1 a Private Message Find more posts by Swnscd1 Add Swnscd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlameFluff

Philadelphia!

H I S T O R Y!!!!!

Old Post 01-26-2008 01:46 AM
BlameFluff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlameFluff Click here to Send BlameFluff a Private Message Visit BlameFluff's homepage! Find more posts by BlameFluff Add BlameFluff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pink<3
Platinum Level

BOSTON!!!!!

its AHH-mazing :]

Old Post 01-26-2008 01:58 AM
Pink<3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pink<3 Click here to Send Pink<3 a Private Message Find more posts by Pink<3 Add Pink<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote