Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What's the last movie you watched?
Pages (543): « First ... « 537 538 [539] 540 541 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
toooldtoosmall
#1 Single Level

Absolutely Fabulous The Movie.....was actually quite good .

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-14-2016 10:26 PM
toooldtoosmall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toooldtoosmall Click here to Send toooldtoosmall a Private Message Find more posts by toooldtoosmall Add toooldtoosmall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

The Lobster

... now that was weird.

Old Post 07-19-2016 12:11 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toooldtoosmall
#1 Single Level

The secret life of Walter Mitty....it was excellent

Old Post 07-25-2016 12:19 AM
toooldtoosmall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toooldtoosmall Click here to Send toooldtoosmall a Private Message Find more posts by toooldtoosmall Add toooldtoosmall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Into the Forest ... Ellen!

Old Post 08-10-2016 09:15 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

Tallulah

Old Post 08-11-2016 04:10 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Café Society

Old Post 09-16-2016 08:37 PM
boink

Ghostbusters 2016 - wasn't that bad actually ...

Old Post 09-25-2016 01:03 PM
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by toooldtoosmall
The secret life of Walter Mitty....it was excellent
i love that one!!

Most recently i watched Room. Was good, thought-provoking.

Old Post 09-25-2016 05:17 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

My sister is out of town so my oldest nephew was staying at my place for the weekend. We went and saw the Magnificent Sevent remake.

Jack Horne (Vincent D'Onofrio - sp?) was probably my fav of the seven, but Billy Rock (not sure the actors name) was also pretty rad.

Good movie, I really enjoyed it.

Old Post 09-26-2016 12:19 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

watched Bridget Jones 3 yesterday at the cinema with my friends. The first scene made me think of Jeff haha (Bridget lip-syncing to House of Pain). overall i really don't like romantic comedies but i love Bridge and even though i was a bit disappointed that it didn't follow the plot of the 3rd book, it was a pleasant surprise. Emma Thompson as Bridget's gynecologist is just hilarious.

Old Post 09-27-2016 08:32 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

Dirty 30 I love them all <3

Old Post 09-27-2016 04:24 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
Dirty 30 I love them all <3

Oh, have to check that one, thanks for reminding me.

Old Post 09-27-2016 05:01 PM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
watched Bridget Jones 3 yesterday at the cinema with my friends. The first scene made me think of Jeff haha (Bridget lip-syncing to House of Pain). overall i really don't like romantic comedies but i love Bridge and even though i was a bit disappointed that it didn't follow the plot of the 3rd book, it was a pleasant surprise. Emma Thompson as Bridget's gynecologist is just hilarious.

Man, now I feel like I wanna watch this. Just for that scene. :|

Old Post 09-27-2016 11:10 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Man, now I feel like I wanna watch this. Just for that scene. :|
well i dunno how much you would like the rest of the movie but maybe

Old Post 09-28-2016 09:06 AM
purple18

watched The Magnificent Seven yesterday. i did not see the original but i liked this one even though i really dislike westerns. i do love Chris Pratt though.

Old Post 09-28-2016 09:07 AM