Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What's the last movie you watched?
Pages (543): « First ... « 536 537 [538] 539 540 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Well, you should've started with The First Avenger. That one was good, and Peggy Carter kicked a*s*s.
Civil War was indeed complete bullsh't, even the villain was bad and weak (not the actor or his acting, just the motivation of the character).

The only funny scene: Ant-Man shrinking and bugging Iron Man:
Ant-Man: Oh, you're going to have to take this to the shop.
Iron Man: Who's speaking?
Ant-Man: It's your conscience. We don't talk a lot these days.

I seriously don't understand where they wasted $250 million on that crap, and how it made over $800 million world wide yet.

yes i've heard the first captain america was good and probably the one that would interest me the most.

i guess they managed to get people hooked on the whole franchise with lots of CGI, brainless fighting and Scarlett Johansson.

i think i prefer the x-men. and definitely deadpool.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-17-2016 01:35 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
I doubt that, isn't that award going to Sharknado or similar trash movies?
But this was like drive east to the promised land, uhm, green whatever, oh, it's gone, ok, drive back where we came from, it's green there already. Should've named Furiosa - Fury Road though. Damn, Charlize Theron is so beautiful, even with a buzz cut.

at least sharknado it not taking itself seriously

Old Post 05-17-2016 01:36 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

X-Men Apocalypse. Wasn't completely happy with it but it's still better than Captain America. Loved all the badass girls and Quicksilver and Nightcrawler.

Old Post 05-23-2016 06:25 AM
toooldtoosmall
#1 Single Level

Mad Max Fury Road......absolute drivel

Old Post 06-03-2016 10:28 PM
toooldtoosmall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toooldtoosmall Click here to Send toooldtoosmall a Private Message Find more posts by toooldtoosmall Add toooldtoosmall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
X-Men Apocalypse. Wasn't completely happy with it but it's still better than Captain America. Loved all the badass girls and Quicksilver and Nightcrawler.

It was a lot better than Captain America indeed. But destroying Auschwitz? Seriously? Well, they left the Twin Towers intact.

Old Post 06-06-2016 09:53 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Zootopia ... now that was fun, and so cute - there I said it.

Old Post 06-07-2016 08:36 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Zootopia ... now that was fun, and so cute - there I said it.
we just saw it too and i loved it. but i think it is definitely not for children, i think they don't understand half of the jokes and the story is a bit scary sometimes.

Old Post 06-07-2016 10:27 PM
grenno

watched tangled for the first time last night. i have no clue why i waited so long! it was amazing

Old Post 06-16-2016 06:06 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
watched tangled for the first time last night. i have no clue why i waited so long! it was amazing
haha. the horse is the best. and the chameleon.

Old Post 06-16-2016 07:12 PM
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
haha. the horse is the best. and the chameleon.

they were AMAZING!! or when they visit the tavern and everyone sings about their dreams

or "frying pans! who knew, right?" LMAO ugh, such a good movie!

---

and last night i watched frozen for the first time. i kinda been neglecting new disney. don't ask me why. loved it, too!

Old Post 06-17-2016 07:27 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crystalballpink
2nd Grammy Level

Jungle Book

Old Post 06-17-2016 09:35 PM
crystalballpink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crystalballpink Click here to Send crystalballpink a Private Message Find more posts by crystalballpink Add crystalballpink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Equals

Old Post 06-29-2016 10:03 PM
blackrosefore

quote:
Equals

Kinda interesting...but really slow. At least, K-Stew's acting in this one wasn't as wooden as in the last nine films in which she has starred.

Old Post 07-02-2016 02:34 AM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by blackrosefore
Kinda interesting...but really slow. At least, K-Stew's acting in this one wasn't as wooden as in the last nine films in which she has starred.

Well, I think Kristen was ok in Camp X-Ray, and pretty good in Clouds of Sils Maria. Haven't seen Still Alice yet. Looking forward to Personal Shopper, that's gonna be interesting.

Regarding Equals I actually liked the slow pace story telling, could've been a bit more dramatic to the end, but it seems the writers and/or producers didn't want to go the Romeo and Juliet way too much.

Last edited by boink on 07-03-2016 at 07:59 PM

Old Post 07-02-2016 10:42 AM
blackrosefore

quote:
Well, I think Kristen was ok in Camp X-Ray, and pretty good in Clouds of Sils Maria. Haven't seen Still Alice yet. Looking forward to Personal Shopper, that's gonna be interesting.

Regarding Equals I actually liked the slow pace story telling, could've been a bit more dramatic to the end, but it seems the writers and/or producers didn't want to go the Romeo and Juliet way too much.

Yeah. I'm glad they didn't go Romeo+Juliet on us. Haven't seen Still Alice, yet either. But Equals really did remind me of this Greek film called Kanenas (Nobody) (2010)-- I mean, the theme for Kanenas (not the story itself) is similar to Equals.

Last edited by blackrosefore on 07-12-2016 at 12:15 AM

Old Post 07-12-2016 12:02 AM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote