Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Could this be the last ERA?
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

Could this be the last ERA?

Hey guys!
I had a thought the other day... and it scared me.
Could this be her last era?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-07-2017 12:59 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

No. But probably her last world tour.

Old Post 10-07-2017 01:01 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani

Hmm how long does these superstars usually wirk?
I mean Madonna is still touring.. Robbie Williams.. though they were/are mega mega stars and probably has a broader fan ***.
But still, will we get another album in the future?

Old Post 10-07-2017 01:03 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:

Im almost 100% positive its not.

Old Post 10-07-2017 02:46 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:

Nah, I don't think so. She will probably tone it down with the acrobatics in a few years, but she loves to travel and tour.

Old Post 10-07-2017 02:51 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

Nah, she loves touring too much.

Old Post 10-07-2017 03:04 PM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

Why?

Old Post 10-07-2017 03:44 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I donno I was just thinking that she's probably gonna be closer to 50 than 40 next tour and that she might have other priorities in life then. Absolutely tour - but maybe not a major world tour like this one seems to be. Just my guess. Maybe I should have formulated myself better. "I think it could probably be her last world tour", was a better way to say this, lol. But as I said, just my crazy guess!

Old Post 10-07-2017 04:22 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

It's possible. Her kids will be older and they may not or she may not want to have them away from school and friends.

Old Post 10-07-2017 05:31 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by nique
It's possible. Her kids will be older and they may not or she may not want to have them away from school and friends.

Yupp!

Old Post 10-07-2017 05:33 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

I think she will always tour, and always tour the world but I do think dates will be less and less for example, in the past Ireland had 4 dates and UK had let's say 15,I think scaled down tour might be one Dublin 3 London and that's it and same with Australia she might opt for the biggest venues, like football stadiums and just do 1 or 2 shows per big city and not the 14-20 she normally does

Old Post 10-07-2017 06:25 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

I had this discussion with someone. The New York Times article got me thinking about it, how they sat her down and told her she needs to be ready in case this project isnt as big because radio doesnt play females over 35.

This is not necessarily the last era, I think Pink will continue to make music and she definitely has sustained herself a great core audience, but it might decrease in scale of spectacle over the next album cycles.

That said, everybody said she was done after Try This, and here we are 14 years after the fact and shes kicking ***!

Old Post 10-07-2017 06:30 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sunnylovespink
#1 Single Level

She's still so young. I don't expect her to ever stop and that's not just wishful thinking.

She has tremendous drive and passion. It's truly distinctive amongst her peers. The media interview her like she's been off for how many years but we had an entire album with Rose Ave, JLF and Waterfall. She clearly doesn't stop.

She's going to keep on and on.

Old Post 10-07-2017 07:10 PM
sunnylovespink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunnylovespink Click here to Send sunnylovespink a Private Message Find more posts by sunnylovespink Add sunnylovespink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*P!nK AsHeS*

I think that she is too passionate about performing to stop completely. But I do think the production will probably become less and less and hopefully the crowds will become smaller so we dont have to spend our life savings on tickets!

Old Post 10-07-2017 09:37 PM
*P!nK AsHeS* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *P!nK AsHeS* Click here to Send *P!nK AsHeS* a Private Message Visit *P!nK AsHeS*'s homepage! Find more posts by *P!nK AsHeS* Add *P!nK AsHeS* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Endri
Top 100 Charts Level

Angry

Are you for real? She's just two years older than Beyonce and we also got Sia touring at 41

Old Post 10-07-2017 11:05 PM
Endri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Endri Click here to Send Endri a Private Message Find more posts by Endri Add Endri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote