Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Revenge 2nd single Ft Eminem
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
john_walker
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
i first heard her mention it during ttal promo. Fish and chicken, i think she said.

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
she definitely did already during her first pregnancyas far as i remember. "The baby craved it" is what she said i think lol

I had no idea. I though she was still a veggie! Not gonna lie, I'm slightly dissapointed

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2017 10:18 PM
john_walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john_walker Click here to Send john_walker a Private Message Find more posts by john_walker Add john_walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by john_walker
I had no idea. I though she was still a veggie! Not gonna lie, I'm slightly dissapointed

Why?

Isn't it up to everyone what they decide to eat and what not to eat?

You know what. I'm so sick of this food discussion actually. It's been bugging me for years. I eat vegetarian food for 15 years and 90% of the time. 10% of the time I eat fish or sea food. And there's always this discussion that whenever I eat fish, because I am "vegetarian". No I am not, this is based on people's VIEW of what I eat not because I say I am because I never said that. Like why even ***king bother to say "fish is animals too", are you kidding me?
Maybe I just don't like meat. When everyone else eats what the ***k they want without anyone questioning them. Sorry for my rant but I'm SICK OF PEOPLE who care about what other people eat. So please tell me why this is disappointing to you.

Old Post 10-05-2017 10:25 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Why?

You know what. I'm so sick of this food discussion actually. It's been bugging me for years. I eat vegetarian food for 15 years and 90% of the time. 10% of the time I eat fish or sea food. And there's always this discussion that whenever I eat fish, because I am "vegetarian". No I am not, this is based on people's VIEW of what I eat not because I say I am because I never said that. Like why even ***king bother to say "fish is animals too", are you kidding me?
Maybe I just don't like meat. When everyone else eats what the ***k they want without anyone questioning them. Sorry for my rant but I'm SICK OF PEOPLE who care about what other people eat. So please tell me why this is disappointing to you.

It's the same with me and eating healthy, people are always quick to judge that I'm bringing fruit and turkey and there is always a comment about how I should "eat a cake" or "is that all you're eating?" when the overweight person next to me has a full pizza and 3 pies and no one bats an eyelid.

Old Post 10-06-2017 06:25 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

quote:

she's been eating fish & turkey since at least 2001. I have an interview tucked away somewhere on DVD & she was asked what she likes to eat most on her sandwiches & she said tuna fish or turkey.

Old Post 10-06-2017 06:49 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
disappointed by what she decides to eat? grow the f up man.

Old Post 10-06-2017 09:13 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Why?

all in all i just find it amusing (in a bad way) how much people care about what other people eat. i have a friend for example who does not eat veggies or fruits and various other things, mostly because she doesn't like the texture. and people actually take the courage and tell her off. as a slightly picky eater myself, i do not tolerate that sht. like mind your own fckin business who cares who eats what based on what principle??

Old Post 10-06-2017 09:15 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

btw
i think those pix were shot on the set for the Revenge video, so I assume that's the outfit for the video lol

Old Post 10-06-2017 10:25 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*P!nK AsHeS*

I hope tnis is good. I like WBD and HCTW is okay, I like the versus but not really a fan of the chorus.

Old Post 10-06-2017 10:40 AM
*P!nK AsHeS* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *P!nK AsHeS* Click here to Send *P!nK AsHeS* a Private Message Visit *P!nK AsHeS*'s homepage! Find more posts by *P!nK AsHeS* Add *P!nK AsHeS* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
It's the same with me and eating healthy, people are always quick to judge that I'm bringing fruit and turkey and there is always a comment about how I should "eat a cake" or "is that all you're eating?" when the overweight person next to me has a full pizza and 3 pies and no one bats an eyelid.

That too. I always hear "You're so skinny you can easily have one more cinnamon bun". I know I can have 10 if I want but I just said no thank you one was enough, what part of it did you not understand - is my thought always lol. I mean I think it's nice when people care about each other, but mostly it just feels they act like this because they will feel better for eating that bun themselves if someone has the same or "worse" eating "habits" than them. It gets tiring in the end. Sometimes I even had that second bun just to make people shut up, and that if something is unhealthy behaviour!

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
all in all i just find it amusing (in a bad way) how much people care about what other people eat. i have a friend for example who does not eat veggies or fruits and various other things, mostly because she doesn't like the texture. and people actually take the courage and tell her off. as a slightly picky eater myself, i do not tolerate that sht. like mind your own fckin business who cares who eats what based on what principle??

Same here. I don't understand it and I never will! It's not like people care about other people's sex life either. It's each to their own! We all have different preferences and genes.
I'm done with this topic for now. It can make me fire up just like politics and terrorism so lets not go there.

Last edited by Dani on 10-06-2017 at 11:26 AM

Old Post 10-06-2017 10:44 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
That too. I always hear "You're so skinny you can easily have one more cinnamon bun". I know I can have 10 if I want but I just said no thank you one was enough, what part of it did you not understand - is my thought always lol. I mean I think it's nice when people care about each other, but mostly it just feels they act like this because they will feel better for eating that bun themselves if someone has the same or "worse" eating "habits" than them. It gets tiring in the end. Sometimes I even had that second bun just to make people shut up, and that if something is unhealthy behaviour!

I'm done with this topic for now. It can make me fire up just like politics and terrorism so lets not go there.

Bush did 9/11 and trump is the best president we ever had, wait what

Old Post 10-06-2017 03:25 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
Bush did 9/11 and trump is the best president we ever had, wait what

Haha, I love you too boo

Old Post 10-06-2017 03:58 PM
N@tasha

quote:
Haha, I love you too boo
Have you heard this song tho? Is it good?

Old Post 10-06-2017 04:07 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
Have you heard this song tho? Is it good?
i believe it was performed at the secret gig. Eminem wasnt there from what i read on here.

Old Post 10-06-2017 04:08 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

As the list of the songs she's preformed has been posted here at least 10 times I guess I can say yes I have heard it, but I can't say more. As for any songs, it's better to lower the expectations and take it for what it is, than to be too hyped and then get disappointed. Can't wait for the video!!!

Old Post 10-08-2017 08:54 AM