Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Secret gig in LA next week
Pages (16): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
Closed? 😳

In the app it says sold out..
Did anyone here get tickets? I didnt

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-31-2017 06:29 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson

I'm so nervous.
Dani just said they're just probably closed and now selecting people, hope so! ❤️

Old Post 08-31-2017 06:34 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
I'm so nervous.
Dani just said they're just probably closed and now selecting people, hope so! ❤️

I've done some of these things before through 1iota.... like when You+Me did Kimmel.... and Alice Cooper on Kimmel.
Requested other times for concerts, and for Jimmy Fallon.
Ive only been selected a couple times.
Most of the time you know instantly....

The times I've had it say "waitlist" ive never been selected. This P!nk thing is saying waitlist for me :|

Old Post 08-31-2017 06:43 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
I've done some of these things before through 1iota.... like when You+Me did Kimmel.... and Alice Cooper on Kimmel.
Requested other times for concerts, and for Jimmy Fallon.
Ive only been selected a couple times.
Most of the time you know instantly....

The times I've had it say "waitlist" ive never been selected. This P!nk thing is saying waitlist for me :|

Same for me!
However it would be good for me if I didn't get selected.

Did you have to write personal message the others times u applied?

Old Post 08-31-2017 06:58 PM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Same for me!
However it would be good for me if I didn't get selected.

Did you have to write personal message the others times u applied?

Yea.
Which is why I said earlier in the thread that I think sometimes they dont want like big fans going.
Where they maybe just want casual fans.

Old Post 08-31-2017 07:05 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Yea.
Which is why I said earlier in the thread that I think sometimes they dont want like big fans going.
Where they maybe just want casual fans.

Dont get why that would be? We're not 13 year olds Justin Bieber fans we do actually know how to behave

Old Post 08-31-2017 07:17 PM
Dani

quote:
Dont get why that would be? We're not 13 year olds Justin Bieber fans we do actually know how to behave

Exactly.

I've always respected Pink a lot and always will! Plus I don't think it'd be that fun to be on her hate list.

However, my friend from LA who also applied for tickets haven't heard anything yet either. And most likely will she get to go cause she's from the area, so they are probably making their selections (age, gender, diversity, etc).

Old Post 08-31-2017 07:24 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Exactly.

I've always respected Pink a lot and always will! Plus I don't think it'd be that fun to be on her hate list.

However, my friend from LA who also applied for tickets haven't heard anything yet either. And most likely will she get to go cause she's from the area, so they are probably making their selections (age, gender, diversity, etc).

Exactly, always shows respect for our girl!

Old Post 08-31-2017 07:27 PM
p!nksson

Im also so scared of flying so im sort of hoping I wont win haha!

Old Post 08-31-2017 07:40 PM
Dani

quote:
Im also so scared of flying so im sort of hoping I wont win haha!

Haaaa! I have a solution for that

Old Post 08-31-2017 08:22 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkspapichulo
World Tour Level

quote:
It says in the heart of Los Angeles. So probably Hollywood somewhere? I donno though but would not stay there haha. WeHo or Sunset?

LOL

Old Post 09-01-2017 12:39 AM
pinkspapichulo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkspapichulo Click here to Send pinkspapichulo a Private Message Find more posts by pinkspapichulo Add pinkspapichulo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
how come you did not share anything about it back then?! lol
we need to know everything eeeeeeveryyyythiiiing

I don't know? lol I don't get on these boards too often. What do u want to know? I'll try to
Remember what I can lol This is a different company giving away tickets this time so not sure how it's going to work out. I'm excited for the chance though. I keep checking but nothing. Hopefully by tomorrow they will start sending emails out.

Old Post 09-01-2017 03:02 AM
tukigirl21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tukigirl21 Click here to Send tukigirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by tukigirl21 Add tukigirl21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by tukigirl21
I don't know? lol I don't get on these boards too often. What do u want to know? I'll try to
Remember what I can lol This is a different company giving away tickets this time so not sure how it's going to work out. I'm excited for the chance though. I keep checking but nothing. Hopefully by tomorrow they will start sending emails out.

Which concert do you attend in 2012, "Live from Los Angeles" or "VH1 Storytellers"?

From the first one we had video performances for Are We All We Are, How Come You're Not Here, Try, Slut Like You and Blow Me (One Last Kiss)... months later in the Fan Edition of the album we got F**kin' Perfect
so i was wondering what was the full setlist, do you remember?

I'die for a future video release with all of these promo concerts she did during the years to promote the records.
It'll be amazing to finally have Live at La Scala, Live at Riverside Studios, the Flash Mob in New York and both Live From Los Angeles and Storytellers in a proper DVD/BD release <3

Old Post 09-01-2017 07:40 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Pic of the day. Me 1100%.

I hate being a libra at times. Really. It happens sometimes that once I think I've made a decision I can stick to it half hearted and then from nowhere, I'm already thinking about what the other option would be like and then I start considering it anyway even though I thought I made up my mind 100%. Hopeless!

Last night I decided to not go even if I win tickets, 100% cause of work and nothing else. Today I donno. I mean logically I should focus on trying to see her in Europe if she comes for promo tour, and do my job here cause I have **** loads to do after I just got back from vacation, but I've rarely ever been logic ever so I could as well end up on that plane to LA. Plus 100% of me wants to go, so it's hard to stop considering it. Help.

What are everyone else's thoughts? Sofia, Josefine, Jeff? Also changed your minds today?

Attachment: rr.jpg
This has been downloaded 39 time(s).

Last edited by Dani on 09-01-2017 at 08:43 AM

Old Post 09-01-2017 08:15 AM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
What are everyone else's thoughts? Sofia, Josefine, Jeff? Also changed your minds today?

Ummmm.... I'm going as long as I can find a way in.
I shouldn't
But I've done lots of things in my life I shouldn't do.
Shouldnt doesn't eaual won't

Old Post 09-01-2017 08:28 AM