Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Secret gig in LA next week
Pages (16): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

She really wants to win a rap Grammy. Yes, she raps on new album.

. She wrote a song called "Wild Hearts Don't Break" for the movie Suffragette, but she convinced director NOT to use because she thought movie shouldn't have pop music anywhere near it. Song will be on her new album.

She wore red socks lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-07-2017 12:21 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Nah, not sued but it says you'd do damage that no money in the world can make up for. And that this is the artists wish and that we please respect it etc. So you have to wait to October 13! But we're all in for a treat I'm telling you!

Man, it's gonna be a long wait!

Old Post 09-07-2017 12:24 PM
dfantasy is online now Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

So, since WHCBB was for a movie about the woman's movement in the UK, the song's theme might be female empowerment too.

Old Post 09-07-2017 12:29 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Thankyou yes it's the only one I've ever seen besides clips with no sound that they used for promo

I just think this tour was so raw, Incredible and I really really wished there was a dvd from this era

thank you. I saw this tour and would love to see it all again, so thank you!

Old Post 09-07-2017 02:20 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
I read something like that on Twitter! Can't find it for the life of me!

Beautiful Trauma (song) was also getting some love!

Yeah, and Barbies is apparently a folkish mid-tempo song about innocence, which I am glad about and was hoping for.

Old Post 09-07-2017 04:52 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
So out of five 👍 she gets 👍👍👍👍👍👍

didn't expect anything else though.

I can't believe it's only a month until the release. I don't think I want to know much else about the songs until then. So gonna try to avoid any more spoilers.

But Dani, you should write down your experience from the secret gig now when it's fresh in your memory so that you can share aaall about it after the album is released! Looking forward to hearing about it

Old Post 09-07-2017 04:59 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore

didn't expect anything else though.

I can't believe it's only a month until the release. I don't think I want to know much else about the songs until then. So gonna try to avoid any more spoilers.

But Dani, you should write down your experience from the secret gig now when it's fresh in your memory so that you can share aaall about it after the album is released! Looking forward to hearing about it

I don't think they are aloud share even after the album is out?? I hope they are

Old Post 09-07-2017 06:35 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
I don't think they are aloud share even after the album is out?? I hope they are

hmm why wouldn't they be? I assumed the confidential clause is because they and Pink herself wants to keep everything about the album a secret before it's released. So that there wouldn't be spoilers etc. Because it's likely they will release videos from this event for promo, so why wouldn't people be able to talk about all of it after they're released?

Old Post 09-07-2017 07:19 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

The concert was so Amazing!! The new music was incredible and to me a little "different". Wild hearts my favorite. All I could do was say WOW! That good. She was very talkative and her voice couldn't have been better! And she posted about the card I gave her which really means the world to me ❤ Everyone is in for a treat with This new album!

Old Post 09-08-2017 04:40 AM
tukigirl21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tukigirl21 Click here to Send tukigirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by tukigirl21 Add tukigirl21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by tukigirl21
The concert was so Amazing!! The new music was incredible and to me a little "different". Wild hearts my favorite. All I could do was say WOW! That good. She was very talkative and her voice couldn't have been better! And she posted about the card I gave her which really means the world to me ❤ Everyone is in for a treat with This new album!

You deserved it! And so happy meeting you❤️

My favorite was For now. It made me cry like a little baby🙈 Can't wait to hear it again so that I can cry and continue being miserable

Old Post 09-08-2017 05:05 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

I'd like to know what the stage looked like. Was it like in the middle with the audience around like when Lisa Fischer was background singer for the LA concert they put on the TTAL CD or was it a usual stage?

Also, was the rap song something like Tell Me Why she did with Rah Digga, something with substance and a social commentary, or just a fun song?

Old Post 09-08-2017 09:12 AM
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by tukigirl21

Thank you for sharing! <3

Old Post 09-08-2017 09:13 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
I'd like to know what the stage looked like. Was it like in the middle with the audience around like when Lisa Fischer was background singer for the LA concert they put on the TTAL CD or was it a usual stage?

Also, was the rap song something like Tell Me Why she did with Rah Digga, something with substance and a social commentary, or just a fun song?

Yes I'm so interested about the rap song I hope it's one extreme or the other. either hilarious, stupid girls, with a dave meyers video. Or elce really really serious with very controversial lyrics

Old Post 09-08-2017 11:57 AM
Dani

The NDA is about not telling anything about the new music or contents of show. Or at least that's how I interpret it. ☺️

Old Post 09-08-2017 01:29 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

quote:
You deserved it! And so happy meeting you❤️

My favorite was For now. It made me cry like a little baby🙈 Can't wait to hear it again so that I can cry and continue being miserable

I was going to ask if it was killing you that you can't relisten to the songs yet. That would be so hard!

Old Post 09-08-2017 01:34 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote