Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Secret gig in LA next week
Pages (16): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Enjoy every moment, it's going to be very special is jeffrey In?

Yes. We are all set. Thanks! ❤️

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-06-2017 04:22 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

If anybody wants to pm me or dm on instagram, I won't tell a sole....

Old Post 09-06-2017 04:27 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
If anybody wants to pm me or dm on instagram, I won't tell a sole....

Loool yeah same.

But honestly, maybe we should close this thread before anyone feels tempted to post here about it unintentionally or cryptically (which is worse) and get booted from here or get this place shut down. Those rules are pretty tough, it's like people can't even say if they liked it or not. Since we all know our PPers will enjoy it and will find it more than likely a life changing experience, the question if they liked it is pretty much already answered

Old Post 09-06-2017 04:34 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
Loool yeah same.

But honestly, maybe we should close this thread before anyone feels tempted to post here about it unintentionally or cryptically (which is worse) and get booted from here or get this place shut down. Those rules are pretty tough, it's like people can't even say if they liked it or not. Since we all know our PPers will enjoy it and will find it more than likely a life changing experience, the question if they liked it is pretty much already answered

Can people at least say they where there?would be nice to know how meny real fans got in.
I don't think anyone is stupid enough to post on here anything about it. Instagram dms are cool tho, no ties lol

Old Post 09-06-2017 04:37 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

you could probably post every lyric to the song and this will be the last place they'll look #abandonedforumgate

Old Post 09-07-2017 12:10 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

This thread is an overreaction.

Old Post 09-07-2017 12:25 AM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

Love reading about the excitement on Twitter. Didn't expect anything less, of course. The wait for new music is excruciating. Ahhh!

Old Post 09-07-2017 08:27 AM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
you could probably post every lyric to the song and this will be the last place they'll look #abandonedforumgate

Haha very ture

Old Post 09-07-2017 09:05 AM
Dani

So out of five 👍 she gets 👍👍👍👍👍👍

Old Post 09-07-2017 09:09 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
So out of five 👍 she gets 👍👍👍👍👍👍

Is there a contractual clause that says you'd be sued if you say anything?

I don't wanna know anything about it (I wanna be a BT virgin), but just would need a hint if it is musically different from her other albums? Are you able to comment on that?

Old Post 09-07-2017 10:16 AM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by dfantasy

I don't wanna know anything about it (I wanna be a BT virgin), but just would need a hint if it is musically different from her other albums? Are you able to comment on that?

I'd like to know that as well. TTAL is my least favorite P!nk album, so what I wanna know is if I would like BT lol

But honestly, I can wait till Oct 13. I am kinda more excited about the unreleased Linda+P!nk song nowadays.

Old Post 09-07-2017 10:21 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

I'd also love to hear where people rank it in comparison. That doesn't give anything away as it's all subjective. 😉

Old Post 09-07-2017 10:28 AM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

So, I've heard there's a rap song on the record (Respect 2.0 lol) and Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken was originally for a movie. And these two say Barbie and For Now where the best tracks.

https://m.facebook.com/marcmalkin/p...155589573448361

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYurkwNl_D1/

Old Post 09-07-2017 11:29 AM
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

Exciting!!!

Old Post 09-07-2017 11:35 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by dfantasy

Nah, not sued but it says you'd do damage that no money in the world can make up for. And that this is the artists wish and that we please respect it etc. So you have to wait to October 13! But we're all in for a treat I'm telling you!

Old Post 09-07-2017 11:56 AM