Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Secret gig in LA next week
Pages (16): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
Let your friend email them to switch the name on the ticket to yours and he will be your plus one. He can say it is because you will be arriving first at the venue.

It's worth a shot, try it!

I will call 1iota on tuesday.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-03-2017 11:07 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

Did they reveal the venue to you guys? I am curious to know where all this is happening!

Old Post 09-03-2017 11:11 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
Did they reveal the venue to you guys? I am curious to know where all this is happening!

we wont know til day before

Old Post 09-03-2017 11:12 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

Exciting! I can't wait for everything to happen and all the reviews to come in!

Old Post 09-03-2017 11:15 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Its going to fall apart and i'm not gonna get in.
😭

B+!!!

Old Post 09-03-2017 11:16 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

B+ ?

Old Post 09-03-2017 11:21 PM
Dani

quote:
B+ ?

Be positive!

Old Post 09-03-2017 11:27 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Be positive!

Haha,
I get it.

I read it as B Plus,
Like a grade on a school paper.

I was like, what!? I only get a B+
Not even an A-?

Old Post 09-04-2017 12:04 AM
Dani

Butterflies!!🦋🦋🦋✨

Gonna try to sleep now.
I knew I could count on the three Pink dreams three days in a row that I had. Always.
I also dreamt my bank account was on minus in the same dream, hahaha! #life Night.❤️

Old Post 09-04-2017 12:33 AM
CLD

Ahhh I'm so excited for you guys!!! The greatest thing as a P!nk fan would to be to hear new music for the first time (live) Have the best time and try to remember as much as you can. We need stories.

And Jeff I hope everything works out for you. I believe it will. Keep us updated.

Old Post 09-04-2017 01:32 AM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by CLD
Ahhh I'm so excited for you guys!!! The greatest thing as a P!nk fan would to be to hear new music for the first time (live) Have the best time and try to remember as much as you can. We need stories.

And Jeff I hope everything works out for you. I believe it will. Keep us updated.

It will work out fine....
The universe just wants to make this stressful so it will be that much more rewarding when I'm in.
:]

Old Post 09-04-2017 01:37 AM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

I still swear..... emotions are all sorts of ups n downs.
Excited.
Calm.
Worried.
Stressed.
Relaxed.
Its fine.
Happy again.
"What if"ing,
Back-up planning,
Answer my call,
Why arent you answering?
Calm down.
Ok again.
****tttt.
Ok ok ok, we good.
Shut up, brain.

Old Post 09-04-2017 03:37 AM
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

I got tickets! Beyond excited!! I'm so
Glad others here got tix too. Looks like they are still giving them out so don't lose hope!!

Old Post 09-04-2017 04:21 AM
tukigirl21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tukigirl21 Click here to Send tukigirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by tukigirl21 Add tukigirl21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by tukigirl21
I got tickets! Beyond excited!! I'm so
Glad others here got tix too. Looks like they are still giving them out so don't lose hope!!

When did you get them!?
Congrats?

Got an extra? We are still trying to get people in 😬

Old Post 09-04-2017 04:31 AM
Dani

quote:
I still swear..... emotions are all sorts of ups n downs.
Excited.
Calm.
Worried.
Stressed.
Relaxed.
Its fine.
Happy again.
"What if"ing,
Back-up planning,
Answer my call,
Why arent you answering?
Calm down.
Ok again.
****tttt.
Ok ok ok, we good.
Shut up, brain.

Have a drink, dude!

Old Post 09-04-2017 06:25 AM