Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma - Information/anticipation thread
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
Something to update:

Jack Antonoff produced Beautiful Trauma (song), and it's anthemic.

Also, her goal was to not have an album full of slow and sad songs, because that's all she had for a while. She wanted to be better at recording, too. "I've always been better live"

EW https://i.imgur.com/zFino7u.png

Thanks! Updated the main thread!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-09-2017 10:02 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
atrl is full of infos about the apple music show btw
she performed 7 new songs (WAU included).

Thanks. I read there that Revenge is the rap song. I updated the main thread.

Old Post 09-09-2017 10:03 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
Thanks. I read there that Revenge is the rap song. I updated the main thread.

Yeah, they also said that the title track sounds trippy and like a Bleachers song (Jack Antonoff's band). I, on purpose, haven't listened to the Bleachers cause I want the sound to sound fresh and new to me when I hear BT! lol

Old Post 09-10-2017 12:23 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

On ATRL people said she did:

Beautiful Trauma
Revenge
Whatever You Want
What About Us
Barbies
For Now
Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken

Usually in those promotional concerts she performs the next singles. We know that the second single is going to be a "shocker" and a rap song could actually be a shocker, it's also the track #2 on the album so we can assume Revenge is the second single.
Now I'm wondering about collaborations. I think none of the songs she did at that concert were collabs.
We know that the gospel song is I Am Here and judging by recording sessions pictures and songs credit i don't think there's a featured artist involved.
Usually artists that collaborates with her also write the song and we know that Where We Go is written by Greg Kurstin and Beck, maybe it could be Beck but i really doubt and basically i don't see her calling it a special one.
I have the feeling track #5, But We Lost It could be the collab

Old Post 09-10-2017 11:57 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

I think the collab is Sam Smith after the live lounge.

Old Post 09-10-2017 12:00 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Topper

When you order the album here you can win a meet and greet, dont know if its serious:

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/music/bro...-trauma/472108/

Here as well:

https://www.sanity.com.au/competiti...eautiful_Trauma

Maybe we should open a new thread for it so people finally have the chance to meet p!nk

Last edited by Topper on 09-10-2017 at 12:18 PM

Old Post 09-10-2017 12:14 PM
Topper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Topper Click here to Send Topper a Private Message Find more posts by Topper Add Topper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

On Heat Radio, she said she's excited for people to hear single #2 and it's a shocker.

She said it's "important to be serious and important to be funny".

A full-on rap song could be considered a shocker for people. We know it's Revenge.

She usually does her humorous recordings with Max Martin. Cuz I Can, U + Ur Hand, So What, Slut Like You, etc.

Max was a bit of an afterthought on The Truth About Love, with only Slut Like You being the only song on there.

She said on EW that she didn't want the album to be full of sad slow songs, because that's all she's had.

From that point, I think she realized she needed a Slut Like You on the record and knew she could really capture the magic and her signature funny adlibs with Max, so she went to him for that.

Therefore, I really think Max Martin is the producer of Revenge.

/Analysis

Last edited by hookedonspice on 09-10-2017 at 12:22 PM

Old Post 09-10-2017 12:20 PM
hookedonspice

quote:
Originally posted by Topper
When you order the album here you can win a meet and greet, dont know if its serious:

Here as well:

Maybe we should open a new thread for it so people finally have the chance to meet p!nk

JB Hifi is geo-blocked for me, so I can't check, but Sanity is offering two concert tickets to one winner.

Participants must be Australian residents.

Funny thing is, competition starts from 11/8/2017 and ends 13/10/2017, but the winner is announced on 15/9/2017? The terms and conditions are odd.

Old Post 09-10-2017 12:24 PM
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
On Heat Radio, she said she's excited for people to hear single #2 and it's a shocker.

She said it's "important to be serious and important to be funny".

A full-on rap song could be considered a shocker for people. We know it's Revenge.

She usually does her humorous recordings with Max Martin. Cuz I Can, U + Ur Hand, So What, Slut Like You, etc.

Max was a bit of an afterthought on The Truth About Love, with only Slut Like You being the only song on there.

She said on EW that she didn't want the album to be full of sad slow songs, because that's all she's had.

From that point, I think she realized she needed a Slut Like You on the record and knew she could really capture the magic and her signature funny adlibs with Max, so she went to him for that.

Therefore, I really think Max Martin is the producer of Revenge.

/Analysis

Lol Nice analysis and most likely to turn out true! But I hope that it will be actual rap and not the Max Martin kind of "rap". Also, I am hoping for a socio-critical theme for it, like the song she did with Rah Digga, "Tell Me Why".

Won't happen, but oh well

Old Post 09-10-2017 03:24 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
Lol Nice analysis and most likely to turn out true! But I hope that it will be actual rap and not the Max Martin kind of "rap". Also, I am hoping for a socio-critical theme for it, like the song she did with Rah Digga, "Tell Me Why".

Won't happen, but oh well

I understand what you mean, but I also don't think it's gonna happen!

Whatever it may be, I really hope it's well received and doesn't have any backlash. People cry out "culture appropriation!!!" at anything and everything these days.

Old Post 09-10-2017 04:16 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

I keep clicking in here forgetting theres spoilers. gah...wish it was in the title.

Old Post 09-10-2017 05:24 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Topper

Here as well:

Is this only open to Australia?

Old Post 09-10-2017 09:14 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink gurl
#1 Video and Single Level

Barbies is the next single saw it on IG but I don't think if she was joking.

Old Post 09-12-2017 05:27 AM
pink gurl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink gurl Click here to Send pink gurl a Private Message Visit pink gurl's homepage! Find more posts by pink gurl Add pink gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by pink gurl
Barbies is the next single saw it on IG but I don't think if she was joking.
the convo says babies 😉 lol

Old Post 09-12-2017 05:53 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

what convo?

Old Post 09-12-2017 06:41 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote