Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > My experience at Pink's show in Abu Dhabi!
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MrPauLL
Triple Platinum Record Level

You deserve this dude with all the hard work you do.

On a separate note I can't believe she didn't do much from BT.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-28-2017 09:59 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

Love your pic. Glad u had such an amazing time

Old Post 11-28-2017 10:06 AM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Re: Re: Re: My experience at Pink's show in Abu Dhabi!

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
2 days later I'm still buzzing! Thank you guys!

I know! I'm now saving up for BT Tour, can't wait until she announces the UK dates!

My friends (P!nk fans) said it was a cliche and she probably has just about every stuffed toy model you can think of. I thought it was silly too, but in my head, it would be like a comfort blanket for her knowing there's someone that knows the frog history halfway across the world, and I just went with my gut feeling!

Not me! Im always pro frogs

Hey, consider Sweden and Ill consider UK!

Old Post 11-28-2017 10:28 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

you deserved it soooo much
i'm so happy for you oddy! <3

Old Post 11-28-2017 10:33 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

I'm incredibly happy for you!! This brought back so many memories of my couple of first concerts. It's so lovely to be able to share this feeling with other people. I'm super glad you finally got your moments with her. <3

Old Post 11-28-2017 12:34 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NK Freak

Odaiiii!! I am so, so, so, so beyond happy for you ❤️❤️❤️!!! I got goosebumps reading your story . You truly deserved all those moments... My instagram stories were FILLED with videos from that show - everyone was absolutely in awe!

I'm hoping this will be the year I finally pop my P!nk concert cherry as well. Reading your story made me THAT much more excited.

Old Post 11-28-2017 07:46 PM
P!NK Freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK Freak Click here to Send P!NK Freak a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK Freak Add P!NK Freak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

I wish I could hug each and every one of you for being so sweet to me! I'm still smiling!

Attachment: collage.jpg
This has been downloaded 87 time(s).

Old Post 11-28-2017 07:51 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
Needs Rehab Level

These technical difficulties during WAU seem to be an ongoing trend. She needs to FIX IT!!!

Old Post 11-29-2017 08:03 AM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by _O(+>_
These technical difficulties during WAU seem to be an ongoing trend. She needs to FIX IT!!!

She?

Old Post 11-29-2017 09:06 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Means in the general sense cause shes the captain of her ship. but technically, it would be the sound people. :P

Old Post 11-29-2017 04:17 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD

love your story, love you Odai! you deserved this amazing experience more than anybody else. So glad it finally happened. <3

don't you wish you could, freeze, frame, pause, rewind, stop those memories?

Old Post 11-29-2017 07:53 PM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by CLD
love your story, love you Odai! you deserved this amazing experience more than anybody else. So glad it finally happened. <3

don't you wish you could, freeze, frame, pause, rewind, stop those memories?

Completely agree I can't believe it's taken this long for such a true fan to see her!

What I would do to go back to my first show and live it all again, Party tour 2002 I'm so greatfull to have been there but it was, 15 years ago that's crazy, I'm lucky to have the memories but what I would do for a dvd of that night!!

Old Post 11-29-2017 08:36 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

wow

Old Post 11-30-2017 04:42 AM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
Needs Rehab Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
She?

She's boss!

Old Post 12-01-2017 12:41 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

♡ ♡ ♡

Love to hear that you had a grand time!

Old Post 12-01-2017 10:46 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote