Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma official video
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Vasili82
What makes you think that Carey is a 'sook' and 'irritating'?

If we're being honest, Alecia is, evidently, the bigger sook.

If I'm REALY being honest I've never even hurd the word sook before!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-26-2017 10:53 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ninx<3
Triple Platinum Record Level

LOVE the video, loved it the first time I saw it, the song also grew on me a lot.

Old Post 11-27-2017 05:20 PM
Ninx<3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ninx<3 Click here to Send Ninx<3 a Private Message Visit Ninx<3's homepage! Find more posts by Ninx<3 Add Ninx<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

quote:
What makes you think that Carey is a 'sook' and 'irritating'?

If we're being honest, Alecia is, evidently, the bigger sook.

I just find him so negative on social media, he seems different to what he does in interviews (which is cool, I just personally don't like that side of him) like if someone doesn't agree with him he gets cut & the way he tags everything in his photos like what his kids are wearing it's irritating to me lol silly I know but I'm not a fan. Pink can do what she wants, I adore her lol

...oh & Carey's obsession with trying to drum into people guns are good blah blah blah.....over it.

Old Post 11-29-2017 07:18 PM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by skye
I just find him so negative on social media, he seems different to what he does in interviews (which is cool, I just personally don't like that side of him) like if someone doesn't agree with him he gets cut & the way he tags everything in his photos like what his kids are wearing it's irritating to me lol silly I know but I'm not a fan. Pink can do what she wants, I adore her lol

...oh & Carey's obsession with trying to drum into people guns are good blah blah blah.....over it.

We talked about this exactly, in the confession thread in chat forum. I seriously thought it was just me and cause I’ve been like a bad **** ***** nerve wrecking emotional disaster around the breakup with my ex and the first half of the year back and forth, lol. But yeah I agree with you. I stopped following him on social media everywhere for a while because I just thought I cannot have two negative people in my face all the time lol. One irl and one in my phone hah. He’s back now though, I can’t feel that I care as much as I did back then when I was very sensitive to everything and everyone.

Old Post 11-29-2017 07:54 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

I just love that S&M outfit! Reminds me sooo much of her Trouble pin-up she-devil suit ♡ Ugh I love all her outfits here! That 50s aesthetic always fit her so well!

Old Post 11-29-2017 08:17 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
We talked about this exactly, in the confession thread in chat forum. I seriously thought it was just me and cause I’ve been like a bad **** ***** nerve wrecking emotional disaster around the breakup with my ex and the first half of the year back and forth, lol. But yeah I agree with you. I stopped following him on social media everywhere for a while because I just thought I cannot have two negative people in my face all the time lol. One irl and one in my phone hah. He’s back now though, I can’t feel that I care as much as I did back then when I was very sensitive to everything and everyone.

Lol no it's not just you. Most of my pink fan friends have unfollowed him too. I don't mind him in interviews, but on his social media he's too much for me

Old Post 11-30-2017 12:11 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by skye

Oh, gee, I didn't know about all that as I don't follow him on any SM. I wonder how Alecia reconciles her and her husband's potentially conflicting political views. I suppose she's somewhat used to managing those kinds of differences, given that her father voted for Trump.

Old Post 12-01-2017 11:18 AM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Im with you. I called him out for being petty and he got upset and called me a troll. Lol i essentially said you sound petty with this parent police bull**** when some people are genuinely looking out for your kid. They both can be petty sometimes, cause they cant handle criticism, but i love her anyway. He definitely is a sook sometimes lol

Old Post 12-01-2017 02:08 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

Well he can be pretty weird sometimes. Saying Americans should worry about pill overdoses instead of guns or saying it's uneasy to fly over the middle east projects a very ignorant and uneducated person.

Old Post 12-01-2017 08:48 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Oh, gee, I didn't know about all that as I don't follow him on any SM. I wonder how Alecia reconciles her and her husband's potentially conflicting political views. I suppose she's somewhat used to managing those kinds of differences, given that her father voted for Trump.

My ex loved Trump. “Someone has to point it out and do something”. Oh the discussions we had. It’s weird to be honest. Being with someone who doesn’t share the same (important) values as you. No wonder I broke up with him in the end, lol.

Old Post 12-01-2017 08:53 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

I'm glad everyone agrees with me about Carey. And i also do wonder how can they live in a happy marriage if they have such fundamental differences in what they think. But that's their problem i guess

Old Post 12-01-2017 09:35 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Im with you. I called him out for being petty and he got upset and called me a troll. Lol i essentially said you sound petty with this parent police bull**** when some people are genuinely looking out for your kid. They both can be petty sometimes, cause they cant handle criticism, but i love her anyway. He definitely is a sook sometimes lol

Omg really? Lol that's it though, it's either agree with him or "unfollow" him. He replies to people like they're morons. If I had my kids seatbelt on wrong I would appreciate being told by an experienced mother/father I have it on wrong. Weird.

Old Post 12-01-2017 10:11 PM
skye
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
Well he can be pretty weird sometimes. Saying Americans should worry about pill overdoses instead of guns or saying it's uneasy to fly over the middle east projects a very ignorant and uneducated person.

Yeah right. People kill themselves with pills, sad but it doesn't effect hundreds of innocent people/kids going to school to learn or attending a music concert. The two are completely different arguments

Old Post 12-01-2017 10:14 PM
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

I knew Carey was a Cancer sun but didn't know his moon was in Scorpio:

Sun in Cancer, Moon in Scorpio

The combination of the Sun in Cancer and the Moon in Scorpio produces a forceful and temperamental personality. Your emotions are so near the surface that it takes more than the ordinary amount of understanding to reach you. You are intense and somewhat dramatic in your actions. Though not necessarily the life of the party, you do have a certain magnetic appeal and commanding demeanor. This draws people to you in the political, educational, or social arena of life. You are not so popular as you are impelling. When your feelings stay out of your way, there is no limit to what you can accomplish. But when the sensitive side of your nature does come into play, you can be equally destructive. You can show extremes of concentration on a purpose and a very dedicated devotion to duty. You are never the type to be unkind or mean. You have a deep sense of protectiveness, most for your family or for those friends to whom you are particularly close. You are not the idealist, but rather are attracted to the practical dollars and cents issues and personal worldly ambitions. The romantic side of your nature is ardent, demonstrative and lavish in affections, but apt to be extremely jealous if given a cause. Defensive behavior is strongly marked in your nature, and you seem to have your feelers out for threatening vibrations almost all the time.

Old Post 12-02-2017 12:29 AM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:

OMG this is my ex. Haha. ***. What is this? I've heard about horoscope but sun and moon? Where's my sun and moon? What do you need? I'm born sep 26th 1988

Old Post 12-02-2017 12:36 AM