Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > p!nk and kelly to perform together...
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shmoo
Triple Platinum Record Level

I am SO EXCITED!!! I am wondering if they'll get their solo performances too. That'd be amazing.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-17-2017 12:55 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by Shmoo
I am SO EXCITED!!! I am wondering if they'll get their solo performances too. That'd be amazing.

They should be Pink has been plugging with a video of her practising BT

Old Post 11-17-2017 06:57 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Those unmissable moments will start right away, with Kelly Clarkson and Pink opening the show with a duet. "Iím not gonna say what it is -- all Iím saying is you must not miss the opening," raves AMA producer Larry Klein.

"It is quite emotional, itís an amazing thing," he adds. "Itís two people who have never worked together but have admired one another for many years, and that opening is something that everybody should watch."

"Itís [Kelly's] 15th anniversary of winning American Idol, so sheís gonna throw it back to her very first hit, as well as doing her newest single," AMA producer Mark Bracco tells ABC News. "And then Pink...is doing something that has never been done before...and itís insane in the best possible way."

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/music...for-sunday.html

Old Post 11-17-2017 10:40 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ľ Dani

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Those unmissable moments will start right away, with Kelly Clarkson and Pink opening the show with a duet. "Iím not gonna say what it is -- all Iím saying is you must not miss the opening," raves AMA producer Larry Klein.

"It is quite emotional, itís an amazing thing," he adds. "Itís two people who have never worked together but have admired one another for many years, and that opening is something that everybody should watch."

"Itís [Kelly's] 15th anniversary of winning American Idol, so sheís gonna throw it back to her very first hit, as well as doing her newest single," AMA producer Mark Bracco tells ABC News. "And then Pink...is doing something that has never been done before...and itís insane in the best possible way."

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/music...for-sunday.html

I think I'll probably cry like a baby thinking how ridiculous I am for doing that but this is just gonna be amazing.

Old Post 11-17-2017 11:06 PM
Ľ Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ľ Dani Click here to Send Ľ Dani a Private Message Visit Ľ Dani's homepage! Find more posts by Ľ Dani Add Ľ Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Trying not to overhype myself. So itís basically confirmed that Kelly & P!nk are doing one of Kellyís old, slow hits together? Or are they saying Kelly is gonna perform it and her new single during her solo performance ?

What if the duo song is WHCBB?

Old Post 11-17-2017 11:54 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

This is gonna be amazing Kelly is something else live

Old Post 11-18-2017 08:35 AM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim

What if the duo song is WHCBB?

did you call me?

if it's one of their songs I hope for an old classic, maybe a mashup Already Gone/Who Knew or something like that, but considering all the drama about "this is my first real record" Kelly is bringing everywhere, it'd sound a bit odd to perform any of those old hits, basically the ones produced by Dr. Luke

I hope for a cover, Enough Is Enough would be a nice choice afterall

Old Post 11-18-2017 09:03 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
did you call me?

Lol I knew youíd reply. Do you not find WHCBB would be the perfect song for Kelly & P!nk to sing together!

Old Post 11-19-2017 01:06 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
insanepinkfan
#1 Single Level

Kelly on Twitter:

If anyone was wondering what @Pink is like in person, sheís the greatest human ever and I love her even more now after meeting/singing with her at #AMAís rehearsal 😊 ....canít wait for yíall to see our silk routine tomorrow 😜 #picturemehangin

https://twitter.com/kelly_clarkson/...047735917703168

Old Post 11-19-2017 01:22 AM
insanepinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for insanepinkfan Click here to Send insanepinkfan a Private Message Visit insanepinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by insanepinkfan Add insanepinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

quote:
Lol I knew youíd reply. Do you not find WHCBB would be the perfect song for Kelly & P!nk to sing together!

I'm trying to figure out this acronym but I really can't. A little help?

Old Post 11-19-2017 09:14 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
I'm trying to figure out this acronym but I really can't. A little help?

Wild hearts

Old Post 11-19-2017 09:36 AM
MrPauLL

quote:
Wild hearts

I was trying to think of a Kelly song no wonder! Thanks!

Old Post 11-19-2017 01:56 PM