Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk at American Music Awards 2017
Pages (13): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
of course people are hating all over the internet. jealous.

What the fkin problem now??? What could people possibly have issues with??

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-18-2017 09:21 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is online now Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL
Triple Platinum Record Level

This is making it climb the itunes chart and it's just the promo!!

Old Post 11-18-2017 09:22 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Linz80
Top 100 Charts Level

OMG, I feel scared for her.lol.

Old Post 11-18-2017 09:28 PM
Linz80 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Linz80 Click here to Send Linz80 a Private Message Find more posts by Linz80 Add Linz80 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
insanepinkfan
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
What time is this? Like Sweden time? Anyone know?

If Im not mistaken it airs at 2am here. (Starts at 8 EST). Work on monday, but Im still gonna watch it tomorrow night.

Old Post 11-18-2017 09:57 PM
insanepinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for insanepinkfan Click here to Send insanepinkfan a Private Message Visit insanepinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by insanepinkfan Add insanepinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
What comments?

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/17/pink-...nce-skyscraper/

Old Post 11-18-2017 09:59 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
I've always had faith in her... but lately i'm very scared for her. Maybe it's because i thought she will stop doing these things now, after being a full time mom... but nooooooo, i was so wrong.

I don't like how people are saying she shouldn't be doing these stunts because she is a mom. I'm sure the stunts are extremely safe and I'd be willing to bet that they are safer than driving a car.

Old Post 11-18-2017 10:00 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
insanepinkfan
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
I don't like how people are saying she shouldn't be doing these stunts because she is a mom. I'm sure the stunts are extremely safe and I'd be willing to bet that they are safer than driving a car.

yeah.. I dont take such comments seriously. People who bother writing that are usually just idiots who like to argue about anything.

Old Post 11-19-2017 12:00 AM
insanepinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for insanepinkfan Click here to Send insanepinkfan a Private Message Visit insanepinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by insanepinkfan Add insanepinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

Airing live on Fox 8, Monday 12pm for Aussie Foxtel subscribers.

https://www.foxtel.com.au/tv-guide/grid/2017/11/20/1133

Old Post 11-19-2017 12:35 AM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:

Right. What does her being a mom now have to do with this ****? Oh, so when she wasn’t a mom they were fine with her doing these kinds of stunts? Why? There were still people who loved and were scared for her before she had kids. Absolutely no logic in some of those ridiculously stupid comments.

And you’re right. People do dangerous **** everyday like driving a car. She’s connected to tons of harnesses, she’s fine. (Still scared for her tho, haha)

Old Post 11-19-2017 01:01 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

Here's a news video of her rehearsal and some reactions from people watching.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpPvWrj_Jg0

Old Post 11-19-2017 02:29 AM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by insanepinkfan
If Im not mistaken it airs at 2am here. (Starts at 8 EST). Work on monday, but Im still gonna watch it tomorrow night.

I tried to count on it and somehow I got 5 am? But you’re probably right...

Old Post 11-19-2017 10:13 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/17/pink-...nce-skyscraper/

Thanks!

Well it’s obvious that some people just wanna bash her for the sake of it cause their comments aren’t even 1% true. Some people say she can’t sing and has to do this to take away he attention but obviously they just need to clean their dirty ears. The rest of the comments are great! This one made me giggle: “She spends more time hanging upside down than a bat”. 😂👍 well doh she’s BAT(wo)MAN

Old Post 11-19-2017 10:28 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

So. Any live stream links?

Old Post 11-19-2017 10:20 PM
» Dani

http://www.stream2watch.cc/streamin...-live-streaming

Or what?

Old Post 11-19-2017 10:22 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

dont know about the live show but twitter is doing the preshow.

Old Post 11-19-2017 10:57 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote