Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Letters to Pink.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

Letters to Pink.

Hi guys!

A fan contacted me and asked me if I could hand over her letter to Pink on the shows I'm going to in May. So I thought I could ask on here too if there is anyone else who wants this too? I guess most of you will go see her on tour yourselves but maybe there is someone who won't have that opportunity. I can't promise anything except for that I will try. PM me or email me at danifranjkovic@gmail.com and I'll give you the details

Edit: since we are doing the photo book this fan said she rather join us there instead. So if anyone else wanted a letter please see this thread and consider it as an option: http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...threadid=193867

Last edited by Dani on 01-21-2018 at 05:07 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-10-2018 01:01 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL
Triple Platinum Record Level

This is really sweet of you.

I think 10 years ago I'd jump at this opportunity.

Old Post 01-11-2018 12:01 PM
MrPauLL is online now Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
This is really sweet of you.

I think 10 years ago I'd jump at this opportunity.

Thanks! I've done it a few times before because I usually always give her a letter myself so I can as well hand her over a few extras

I remember us doing so much back in the days, like collages, books etc. We stopped being creative when social media took over. I could totally put together a book-ish thing besides this, if people wanna be in? And print it up with a nice cover, etc. I'm up for any ideas!

Old Post 01-11-2018 12:41 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john_walker
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Thanks! I've done it a few times before because I usually always give her a letter myself so I can as well hand her over a few extras

I remember us doing so much back in the days, like collages, books etc. We stopped being creative when social media took over. I could totally put together a book-ish thing besides this, if people wanna be in? And print it up with a nice cover, etc. I'm up for any ideas!

Thats a great idea! Maybe all of us oldies could be in it?

Old Post 01-11-2018 12:56 PM
john_walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john_walker Click here to Send john_walker a Private Message Find more posts by john_walker Add john_walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by john_walker
Thats a great idea! Maybe all of us oldies could be in it?

I'm up for anything as long as it's not a MAJOR project

Maybe something like this in A5? 24 pages is not too pricy. I'd be happy to pay for it. I just hope I can do it in InDesign and send them a pdf.
https://crimson.se/produkter/fotobo...bok-egen-design

I can do the layout and collect all that's needed from you alls too, but I'm strict with deadlines so if you're in you have to stick with the time plan.

Anyone has an idea about what we wanna put in it? My first thought is that we get one spread per person and on the left side a pic of ourselves, some questions we answer about ourselves, where we're from, etc, our story with P, what we appreciate most about her, etc (any ideas?). Then on the right side our favorite moments (HQ pics) of her through out the years, from concerts, performances she's done on tv, meet and greets, etc? I donno, just a thought.

If you guys like this idea and we can get at least 12 ppl in it then I can do a draft soon and show you what I'm thinking?

Last edited by Dani on 01-11-2018 at 02:56 PM

Old Post 01-11-2018 02:20 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

I would definitely love to be involved in a book or something that we all get involved in, I often give her my own letter but I like the idea of a group thing also I was part of the collage she received from Holly in Australia, to see the photos of her receiving it was soo cool, I wonder whatever happened to it, where is it or did she keep it
I think I may have been in a book also

Old Post 01-11-2018 03:24 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:

Maybe something like this in A5? 24 pages is not too pricy. I'd be happy to pay for it. I just hope I can do it in InDesign and send them a pdf.

I can do the layout and collect all that's needed from you alls too, but I'm strict with deadlines so if you're in you have to stick with the time plan.

Anyone has an idea about what we wanna put in it? My first thought is that we get one spread per person and on the left side a pic of ourselves, some questions we answer about ourselves, where we're from, etc, our story with P, what we appreciate most about her, etc (any ideas?). Then on the right side our favorite moments (HQ pics) of her through out the years, from concerts, performances she's done on tv, meet and greets, etc? I donno, just a thought.

If you guys like this idea and we can get at least 12 ppl in it then I can do a draft soon and show you what I'm thinking?

Sounds great Dani!! I'm in. I can brainstorm some ideas later when I'm less tired

Old Post 01-11-2018 04:13 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Yayy! Awesome guys. I should make a new thread so people don't miss out

Old Post 01-11-2018 08:30 PM
ILPINK
Platinum Level

quote:

Amazing idea! I'm in !

Old Post 01-12-2018 10:28 AM
ILPINK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ILPINK Click here to Send ILPINK a Private Message Find more posts by ILPINK Add ILPINK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
U + Ur Hand

Sounds amazing would be in it

Old Post 01-13-2018 09:32 AM
U + Ur Hand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for U + Ur Hand Click here to Send U + Ur Hand a Private Message Find more posts by U + Ur Hand Add U + Ur Hand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

I dont know what i want to tell her. Apart from all the obvious. Hmm.

Old Post 01-13-2018 11:31 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote