Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > SECRET EVENT Germany
Pages (11): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
skye
World Tour Level

Wow exciting! Hope some people on here were lucky!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-29-2017 07:19 PM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
I heard Yvo and Svenja won tickets 😍🎉👏 Is anyone else lucky today? ☺️
nothing for us did they win through ProSieben?

Old Post 11-29-2017 07:49 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

It’s just started ♥ don’t wanna see any sad faces just yet! 😁🤞

Old Post 11-29-2017 07:50 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
It’s just started ♥ don’t wanna see any sad faces just yet! 😁🤞
what do you mean it just started? Can you follow it somewhere? Or what am i missing

Old Post 11-29-2017 07:51 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

Which competition did they win with? ProSieben, Select-Pink, Sony or Radio TOP 40?

Old Post 11-29-2017 08:50 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Sony Music Germany

I meant that they are not all annonuncing it the same day, so there’s still hope for us🤞

Old Post 11-29-2017 10:41 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Haha, how do you guys like my motivation for the german The voice competition? Any chances I might win or is it just **** lol

"An accomplishment starts with the decision to TRY. And Pink has THE only VOICE I really like. So my motivation FOR NOW is simple as that. Maybe it's ***KING PERFECT or just crap 😬 But MOST GIRLS in Sweden don't know german. So entschuldigung if I'm M!SSUNDAZTOOD🤷‍♀️ Just imagine my effort and MISERY, it's a LONG WAY TO HAPPY. Besides that, I'm a LONELY GIRL and very BAD INFLUENCE on this American boy. An argument like these tickets would for sure make Jeffrey Hawes🇺🇸️ come to visit. So JUST GIVE ME A REASON to feel I got REVENGE on this crappy year and LET ME LET YOU KNOW that my FINGERS are crossed that you'll CATCH ME WHILE I'M SLEEPING with that email of yours.
// Dork"

Old Post 11-29-2017 10:59 PM
nooneanymore

quote:
Haha, how do you guys like my motivation for the german The voice competition? Any chances I might win or is it just **** lol

"An accomplishment starts with the decision to TRY. And Pink has THE only VOICE I really like. So my motivation FOR NOW is simple as that. Maybe it's ***KING PERFECT or just crap 😬 But MOST GIRLS in Sweden don't know german. So entschuldigung if I'm M!SSUNDAZTOOD🤷‍♀️ Just imagine my effort and MISERY, it's a LONG WAY TO HAPPY. Besides that, I'm a LONELY GIRL and very BAD INFLUENCE on this American boy. An argument like these tickets would for sure make Jeffrey Hawes🇺🇸️ come to visit. So JUST GIVE ME A REASON to feel I got REVENGE on this crappy year and LET ME LET YOU KNOW that my FINGERS are crossed that you'll CATCH ME WHILE I'M SLEEPING with that email of yours.
// Dork"

Haha I love it!! Brilliant 😁

I really hope more people from here get to go to the secret gig (and the voice) 🙏🏽

Old Post 11-30-2017 07:54 AM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
Haha I love it!! Brilliant 😁

I really hope more people from here get to go to the secret gig (and the voice) 🙏🏽

Haha it’s actually pretty bad now that I read it.
Wine did that, I didn’t 😁😁😁

I wish we all could win and celebrate the end of this year together🤞😁🎉

Old Post 11-30-2017 09:24 AM
grenno

Oh, welp.

Old Post 11-30-2017 07:51 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

Well crap, none of us won they gave it to a random German person.

Old Post 12-01-2017 07:57 AM
» Dani

Next time ❤️

Old Post 12-01-2017 09:09 AM
» Dani

They didn’t just do that.

Old Post 12-01-2017 11:12 AM
purple18

quote:
They didn’t just do that.
what do you mean?

Old Post 12-01-2017 12:46 PM
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
what do you mean?

ProSieben sent an email with a newsletter. Why would they do that now when we are all waiting for and email that says we’ve won tickets, lol. So mean.

Old Post 12-01-2017 02:37 PM