Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk on 60 minutes Australia
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
patr!k
Major Label Level

HQ link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPtMkpE_vwc

so so good!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-08-2017 06:03 PM
patr!k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patr!k Click here to Send patr!k a Private Message Visit patr!k's homepage! Find more posts by patr!k Add patr!k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rockin'R
Top 100 Charts Level

Goosebumps when she sang! I can't wait for this album.

Old Post 10-08-2017 06:06 PM
Rockin'R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rockin'R Click here to Send Rockin'R a Private Message Find more posts by Rockin'R Add Rockin'R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by patr!k
HQ link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPtMkpE_vwc

so so good!

Is that the full thing? That's not 60 minutes? 😱

Old Post 10-08-2017 06:18 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

I give up.

I signed up to 4 different VPN services, all of which requested a paypal account to bill after trial, and failed to sniff the media URL.

I could see the stupid player spinning, but no video.

I went through the entire HTML code, and I couldn't find a videoid to generate the brightcove video link.

Seriously, I give up! I just wasted 2.5 hours for nothing!

Old Post 10-08-2017 07:28 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
Is that the full thing? That's not 60 minutes? 😱

The show is made of 3 (I think?) different segments, totaling to 60 minutes.

Old Post 10-08-2017 07:29 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

It seems like there are a lot of clips that were edited out of the actual airing. Found them on their facebook and twitter.

Old Post 10-08-2017 07:50 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ľ Dani

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
I give up.

I signed up to 4 different VPN services, all of which requested a paypal account to bill after trial, and failed to sniff the media URL.

I went through the entire HTML code, and I couldn't find a videoid to generate the brightcove video link.

This!

This is why I appreciate you so damn much and everything you've ever done for this board. Thank you!

Old Post 10-08-2017 08:05 PM
Ľ Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ľ Dani Click here to Send Ľ Dani a Private Message Visit Ľ Dani's homepage! Find more posts by Ľ Dani Add Ľ Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cassidyhamelin

quote:
I give up.

Your awesome. How much are they asking for the PayPal?

Is it a guarantee work to get the video?

Old Post 10-08-2017 08:13 PM
Cassidyhamelin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cassidyhamelin Click here to Send Cassidyhamelin a Private Message Visit Cassidyhamelin's homepage! Find more posts by Cassidyhamelin Add Cassidyhamelin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

Aww, youíre all so sweet!

I wouldíve paid, but the VPN services in Australia are turtle slow, so itís useless regardless.

Apparently, they upload the episodes to Youtube on Tuesdays. If by then we donít have the video, Iíll manage it some other way!

Old Post 10-08-2017 08:15 PM
Shmoo

quote:
Aww, youíre all so sweet!

I wouldíve paid, but the VPN services in Australia are turtle slow, so itís useless regardless.

Apparently, they upload the episodes to Youtube on Tuesdays. If by then we donít have the video, Iíll manage it some other way!

You really are the best! I've spent hours trying to download a video before with no success, so I can completely relate.

Old Post 10-08-2017 08:36 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Loved that. That ballad...goosebumps!

Old Post 10-08-2017 09:46 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

quote:
Skye, can you save the web page like I asked on the first post of the page? Please, I want to rip it for all of us.

Sorry I just seen this. I only have access to mobile device ATM & it won't allow me to do anything from it

Old Post 10-09-2017 01:26 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Love this interview !

Old Post 10-09-2017 02:39 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

This woman!! <3

I am sooo excited for this tour and era. Love the string instruments. Barbies sound so beautiful. And Beautiful Trauma is going to be so awesome live. I really hope she keeps it in the set list.

Old Post 10-09-2017 12:37 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote