Major Label Level
Registered: Nov 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Originally posted by *P!nK AsHeS*
Someone on ATRL went to a listening party where they played half of every song except Revenge...this is what they had to say:
At the listening party they played each song from the album in half except Revenge. I think they pay all the money on this one but it still confuses me since the eminem collaboration is nothing new :huh:
1. Whatever You Want: It's produced by Max Martin & Shellback. No other producers on the new album has been told.
2. But We Lost It: A ballad. It's calm and mellow, no dramatic vocals here, kinda like Crystal Ball (vocally)
3. Barbies: Folk song, the lyrics are like "I wish i could go back to play barbies"
4. Where We Go: Uptempo song, the chorus kinda reminded me one avicii song (Maybe Waiting for love?)
5. For Now, Secrets: Pop rock songs, I kinda forgot how they sound like :toofunny2:
6. Better Life: There're hand claps sounds in the backgorund
7. I Am Here : I think this is the one with Billy Mann and the choir
8. Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken: Piano ballad with orchestra
9. You Get My Love: A piano only ballad
It's kinda rush so I can't remember all the details, but I think it's more cohesive than TTAL.
There are couple uptempo songs with folk elements, it's something she's never done but doesn't lose her identity.
I didn't hear it in full so I can't judge the whole alburm, but overall it's good, I didn't hear one bad song
Omg thank you for giving us details! finally somehody! Be careful, people are about to freak on you because apparently simply telling others the gist of new songs means you’re betraying pink (lol)
Last edited by RiceNorim on 10-07-2017 at 09:09 AM
Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged